Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON / TRX - What's the address and decimals for this coin?  (Read 8688 times)
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:21:59 PM

Crypto Watch: TRON (TRX) Price Surges Over 500% In A Week, Outperforming BTC, LTC, And ETH

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/12/14/crypto-watch-tron-trx-price-surges-over-500-in-a-week-outperforming-btc-ltc-and-eth/#453a9bc93350

You've seen the big moves made in Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), and Ripple (XRP), but TRONIX (TRX) has grown faster than any of them this week.

It's been a wild ride for the cryptocurrency world the past couple weeks. Bitcoin cracked $10K, then flew past it to $15K, sustaining over $16K after the launch of bitcoin futures trading on Cboe. Litecoin grew 333 percent in just five days starting at the end of last week. Ripple surged 84 percent in a day, and has grown another 56 percent since the time of that writing.

But one cryptocurrency has grown faster than all of them: Tronix (TRX), the coin of the TRON network.

What is TRON?

TRON aims to "heal the Internet" by constructing a worldwide free content entertainment system on the blockchain. The protocol allows users to freely publish, store and own data, enabling them to own the rights to their content and decide when, how, and at what cost to share it.

Sun wants to position TRON as a new kind of "distributed economy" in digital entertainment—including anything from streaming video to online gambling to social networks—where the users themselves own the economy. TRONIX is the cryptocurrency that runs on TRON. An important note here is that, in service of that distributed economy, TRON also supports other cryptocurrencies.

According to CoinMarketCap, TRX was trading at $0.003916 last Thursday night (around 7:45pm PST). This morning, less than a week later, TRX broke $0.02 at $0.020064—marking a weekly growth of 512 percent. The price is currently $0.01937.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:24:13 PM

This isn’t right time for withdrawing TRX coins from the exchange. You save nothing more after it failed. No sense. It will be better to wait for some time. Maybe you’ll see the better price in a near future.
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:54:42 PM

1500% gain from ICO...

china buys 54%

korea 32%

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:19:05 AM

Innovation in Digital Global Entertainment – Tron Coin (TRX) Review

https://cryptocolumn.com/tron-coin-review/

What is TRON?

TRON is a highly ambitious project. They are trying to bring the internet to a decentralized state. As you may or may not know, major corporations receive a majority of views on the internet and have huge control over what happens. This creates a state of censorship and loss of free thought to a degree. Tron is aiming at creating a web 4.0 that will give you ownership of your data and decentralize the internet. Tron will be run as a non-profit foundation. They want to start doing business differently, which is highly interesting. They want to focus the control on creation with people and move away from centralized data.

The TRON 20 token

This TRON coin will let you be an individual content owner. This will be the token that individuals send to each other to buy or sell their digital assets to others. This will create value in the TRON economy.

TRONIX Coin

The TRONIX coin is the basic unit of the blockchain. These TRON coins are going to be used to access and exit the network. These will be the tokens that will be on the actual coin exchanges. This will give you things like voting rights and higher status in the ecosystem.

6 Different Phases of TRON

Exodus – The first stage which is peer-to-peer storage and distribution. This is where users and creators can publicate and disseminate their data.
Odyssey – This stage is content empowerment. Different economic incentives will start to be introduced.
Apollo – Content producers will move forward and issue their own tokens. This again will be used to sell and buy digital entertainment on the network.
Star Trek (Monetizing) – Building of a decentralized gaming platform. Developers will be able to build games on the network.
Eternity (Conversion)– Developers will be able to achieve crowd funding for game development. Community investors can contribute to the game content creation.
TRON Pros

Very solid team with many developers, investors, and advisors (much like Cardano). Apart from their team, the CEO, Justin Sun, is the protegé of Jack Ma, the founder of the Alibaba group.This alone can be a very big thing considering they have the right players and the money.
Just partnered with Gifto. This is digital and virtual gifting on the blockchain, which is very hot right now. Also partnered with MLG Blockchain which is trying to introduce TRON to the west to get people familiar with it.
The CEO created a social app called Peiwo in China and has 10 million users currently. They are currently in the process of integrating TRON into the app. Let’s be real here, China is not going to be anti digital currency. They have been heavily involved as the rest of the world plays catch up.
Data creators, which are the users, will have the fundamental ownership of data. This was proposed by Dr. Tim Berners-Lee when the internet was born. This was the original intention for the creation of the internet.
The users on the TRON network will be entitled to proportional profits according to rules. A value network has the greatest advantage that may digitally capitalize anything in social and media networks. This means users will be paid to use this network.
Users will be paid based on the time they spend and data creation on this network. Basically, participants will earn more for their time invested on the network and content creation.
Tron wants to provide services to the public free of charge. TRON is operated by a non-profit organization and is designed to serve the masses who enjoy content entertainment throughout the world rather than for the purpose of gaining profits. All tron participants will benefit from its prosperity.
Contents should come from people rather than capitals. This system will then reward participants for their contributions. They want cultural and creative industries to pursuit the quality of art and contents rather than the capitalists.
Their network will also include decentralized infrastructures such as distributed exchange and autonomous gaming.
TRON Cons

Market supply of the TRON coin is 100 Billion. Some people do not like the fact that there is a lot of supply here.
Last step scheduled for release in April 2023 – September 2025. This isn’t a really a con, but some impatient people may deem so.
Where to buy TRONIX

If you choose to invest in TRON (TRX), you can find it on Binance. I recommend them because I personally use that exchange. If you need additional help with this, check out my guide on how to buy ALT coins,

Conclusion

TRON has amazing potential to be a major disruption in the asian market. They have been aggressively growing, recently hitting a 2 billion market cap, but this number doesn’t come close to what it can be worth in a few years. I honestly see this value hitting 10b minimum over the next year. TRON already has an established user base from the app Peiwo that they will be integrating in which is great. They have growth 600% in the past 2 weeks and backed by a professional team and big names and investors in the industry. TRON will definitely make an impact on the asian market very soon. Let’s just see if this project can expand globally.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:26:56 AM

I am considering to rebuy Tronix since I exchanged them all to Ripple. However, I'm getting pissed because if I stayed put, my Tronix would have doubled it's value because of it's sudden rise. When I'm going to have little funds later on, Tronix would be one of those tokens that I will buy.

I just don't care about the price anymore. I can see that it would grow later on. Congrats for those who stayed put though (I just banged my head many times because of selling Tronix to buy Ripple.

P.S. Ripple is doing great as well.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:43:56 PM

We just informed by @OKEx_ that @OKEx_ will list $trx on Dec 22nd 4pm and you can feel free to deposit at Dec 21st 7pm UTC+8.

We will have TRON network open source on Dec. 29th. With the developer bonus plan, more developers can contribute their code to TRON remotely and collaborate with each other. Developers wanted! Send your resume and LinkedIn to lucien@tronlab.com. Join TRON family!

https://twitter.com/justinsuntron
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:02:54 PM

The Vastly Undervalued — TRON To Partner With Industry Giants Such As Alibaba?
byeric rice

https://medium.com/@ericmichaelrice/the-vastly-undervalued-tron-to-partner-with-industry-giants-such-as-alibaba-cf4fcb84c4f8

You may experience intense levels of FOMO from what I’m about to show you. I believe TRON could be one of the top 5 cryptocurrencies next year and possibly even top 3 in two years. Here’s why.
Who’s Justin Sun? Justin Sun is the former Chief Representative of Ripple in Greater China and the CEO of the leading audio content community of China with more than 10 million users — Peiwo. He’s made the Forbes 30 under 30 list twice at the age of 26 and was hand picked by Jack Ma himself to study at the Jack Ma Hupan University for entrepeneurs which has an acceptance rate lower than Princeton. Jack Ma was the only milennial graduate from the university.
Tron posed to partner with the biggest companies of China, including Alibaba.

Jack Ma left Justin Sun right
Besides Sun’s picture with Jack Ma and his degree from Jack Ma Hupan University, what else does Tron have in connection with Alibaba?

Weixing Chen, founder of ride share service Kuadi, student of Hupan University. Sound familiar?
In 2013 Alibaba invested several hundred million US dollars in Weixing Chen’s company, Kuadi. Think of them as the Chinese Uber. Actually, that might be a massive understatement. According to recent reports Kuadi is quickly surpassing Uber in marketshare and just received funding from Apple in the form of $1 billion. Weixing Chen is a good friend of Jack Ma. Ma was an original backer of Chen’s ride sharing app and continues to maintain close links with him. Source: http://jackmafoundation.org/?p=136&ckattempt=1
Weixing Chen’s partnership with Tron isn’t just powerful because of his connection to Alibaba group or Jack Ma, it’s because I believe Tron will utilize the Kuadi app on the Tron network, adding a nearly $100 billion dollar company to the platform, bringing it into the spotlight of the biggest tech companies that exist today. Here’s why I believe so: Today in Justin Sun’s live stream he confirmed that Tron will have multiple large partnerships and revealed one of them today.

BikeShare, a young application-based Chinese bicycle rental company who’s quickly taking over the bike rental market in China will be on the Tron network. In the company’s short time on the market they’ve amassed a valuation at over $3 billion. Tron’s website has yet to update BikeShare as an official partner, but the CEO of BikeShare, Wei Dai has been under the ‘Team’ section since the beginning, similar to Weixing Chen. I think the partnership with BikeShare gives us an idea of where Tron is heading and it would not surprise me in the slightest to see Kuadi who’s CEO is similarly a team member of Tron, be added as an official partner.
Another Alibaba connection:
Lucien Chen. “Previously, Chen has worked for Tencent and Alibaba, and has officially joined the TRON team as Technical Lead, managing TRON’s global technical teams and arranging all project development schedule.” source: https://themerkle.com/lucien-chen-big-data-expert-from-tencent-and-alibaba-to-join-tron/
Justin Sun has positioned himself in such a way that I believe will bring Tron to a top 5 cryptocurrency of 2018. I believe Tron is incredibly undervalued and their mission misunderstood. I think today we saw a tiny portion of what’s to come with the partnership announcements, and I think these pictures with the likes of Jack Ma and the Lenovo founder aren’t just cheap shills. Jack Ma has a history of investing in the projects of Hupan University’s graduate projects, and I believe given the fact that Tron has two Hupan University graduates/friends of Jack Ma, the odds are in Justin Sun’s favor.

Justin Sun (left) Lenovo founder, Chuanzhi Liu (right)
TLDR: Justin Sun student of Jack Ma university. Sun posts photos with Jack Ma (Alibaba) Weixing Chen is a team member of Tron, founder of Kuadi, Uber-killer ride share App. Justin Sun announced today 12/22, another team member’s ride share app going live on TRON. Justin says much bigger news coming. Kuadi (valued at 60+ billion) likely to be added to Tron, Jack Ma likely to invest in Tron given his history with investing in student’s projects.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:35:01 PM

I would like to withdraw TRX from the exchange I bought it on to myetherwallet.com

Anyone knows the address and the decimals for TRX? I have Googeled but can't find the specifics.

Much appreciated.
You can see info on smartcontract address of TRX token! All info you need can see here! Or you can seaching on offical web of TRX!
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:42:11 PM

Suddenly I received 500 Tronix in my wallet at Livecoin! What does that mean? Why did I receive these 500 tokens equivalent to 1.38 USD? I searched the thread for this token and did not find it! Is this project to be taken seriously? Roll Eyes

I also get 500 tronix on hitbtc, I think there is a wrong deposit of addres. but after I look for information, it turns out there are many people who get this token. is this some kind of airdrop / hardfork program?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:48:45 AM

Suddenly I received 500 Tronix in my wallet at Livecoin! What does that mean? Why did I receive these 500 tokens equivalent to 1.38 USD? I searched the thread for this token and did not find it! Is this project to be taken seriously? Roll Eyes

I also get 500 tronix on hitbtc, I think there is a wrong deposit of addres. but after I look for information, it turns out there are many people who get this token. is this some kind of airdrop / hardfork program?

I also have mine. I think it was like a Stellar airdrop distribution. Tron market is already having good volume at Biance and its price also increasing a lot.
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:54:47 AM

Merry Christmas! We are exciting to announce our partnership with Obike. Obike is one of the largest sharing economy companies active in 20 countries across Europe, Asia and Australia with 10 million users. Obike will launch sharing bike application and Ocoin based on #TRON #trx

With this partnership, #TRON network will have 40 million users when on live, including Peiwo 10 million, Gifto/Up live 20 million and Obike 10 million. #trx $trx

https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/944802855860371456
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:03:13 AM

One more senior developer from Alibaba just joined #Tron #TRX $TRX. We are putting all our efforts in the open source on Dec. 29th.

https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/945523953698791430
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:00:36 AM

Where Does MegaTRON (TRX) Stand?

By now you’ve probably heard of cryptocurrency, more specifically Bitcoin, unless you live under a rock. The un-official “king” of the blockchain revolution is just the beginning and there are tons of other projects to dive into and attempt to make some power moves whether your in it for the long term or short term. This current generation is initiating the biggest wave of innovation since the .com bubble with the creation of the Internet and there’s no better time to start getting involved then now. With that being said, a project that strikes us as crypto-condiseures, is TRONIXS.

Tron ($TRX) is seeking to reinvent how digital creators get paid for their online content and could potentially alter the paradigm in which the entertainment industry is viewed................

https://www.cryptocipher.net/2017/12/26/tron-short-megatron/
Headachez

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:53:31 AM

TRON is one of my favorite altcoins, they have so many promising partnerships with major brands. I think they will be huge.
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:57:34 AM

https://github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:17:18 AM

#trx UPDATE:
Next Week: Game based on Tron Network Release
Early Jan 2018: Tron on very large exchange
First Quarter 2018: Tron Coin Burn (Reduction in Supply)

https://twitter.com/densewave/status/946584023505166337

https://github.com/tronprotocol

entrepreneur177

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:29:54 AM

Are you being traded on yobit.net? I'm not getting if TRX there is your currency or not.
thx.
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:32:31 PM

oBike Users to be World’s First to Earn and Ride on Tron Platform

Singapore, 26 December 2017 — In a world’ first of its kind, users will soon be able to get more out of their oBike rides in addition to keeping fit and burning calories. Thanks to a new partnership announced by─oBike, Singapore’s first homegrown and biggest bikesharing operator, and TRON, a world-leading blockchain-based decentralised protocol─oBike users will be able to generate and earn oCoins whenever they take an oBike ride.

As part of this new partnership which will officially launch in first quarter of 2018, oBike will introduce its very own cryptocurrency called oCoins, which is based on the TRON protocol. oCoins will form the backbone of oBike’s new rewards and credit points system, thus enabling oBike users to pay for their rides as well as top up their oBike wallets using oCoins. Users will generate ocoins whenever they ride on oBike. The longer they ride, the more oCoins they earn. Ocoins can also be used to purchase online content consumption, or on any applications that are on TRON’s platform including Peiwo, a leading audio content community, and Uplive, a popular live streaming app...........

https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/obike-users-to-be-worlds-first-to-earn-and-ride-on-tron-platform-46db41d19bae
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:42:53 PM

TRON founders are really young and ambitioned, they have also met with Alibaba legend.

Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:03:20 PM

Somewhere in there, McAfee wrote in his twitter that a coin with good developers, and good potential, I wanted to know how on which exchanges are traded?

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: