Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:10:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Antminer L3+ x2 - IN HAND  (Read 1605 times)
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:09:51 AM

Not saying you have bad intentions, but its $5,000 cash basically handing over.

And anyone can buy another account with a few hundred dollars recycling the same thing. I seen history repeat itself, which is why I dont bother with it.

Its either you accept escrow and we go on our way both what we want or nothing at all.
GMPoison (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:19:52 AM

Not saying you have bad intentions, but its $5,000 cash basically handing over.

And anyone can buy another account with a few hundred dollars recycling the same thing. I seen history repeat itself, which is why I dont bother with it.

Its either you accept escrow and we go on our way both what we want or nothing at all.

I understand where you're coming from, but that price is if you only buy one, and if you require escrow, which I have no problem with at all.

Like I said, anyone that wishes to pay that price I will gladly use escrow.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:32:44 AM

If you'd have accepted escrow from the start you probably would have sold them by now instead of waiting.

No escrow is a BIG turn-off for most members on here. You build your trust by using escrow, so people trust you.
After a bunch of items bought and sold with no issues and a high trade count/feedback you can ask for no escrow trust. That's how I did it.

Well I'm not refusing escrow, I'm just offering a nice discount to any buyer that would opt to not use it.

That's your option, but then you might want to rethink your price.
People on this forum know the prices and markets, they are also wary of all the scams and BS that goes on here un-regulated.

Using escrow at a realistic price would be a plus for YOU, so you can sell the item quick. Upping the price way high just so you give a sense of security to a potential buyer and trying to give a 'deal' without escrow is a huge red-flag on here. It's a typical scam offer.

Just trying to give you advice on here, don't take it in a negative manner, but you should learn from it.

IF you have nothing to hide why not give the discount price with escrow? In all the time you already wasted not selling the product and making things complicated with and without escrow and discount, you are driving away people and wasting your own time.

Go Big or Go Home.
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:29:56 PM

If you'd have accepted escrow from the start you probably would have sold them by now instead of waiting.

No escrow is a BIG turn-off for most members on here. You build your trust by using escrow, so people trust you.
After a bunch of items bought and sold with no issues and a high trade count/feedback you can ask for no escrow trust. That's how I did it.

Well I'm not refusing escrow, I'm just offering a nice discount to any buyer that would opt to not use it.

People on this forum know the prices and markets, they are also wary of all the scams and BS that goes on here un-regulated.

Using escrow at a realistic price would be a plus for YOU, so you can sell the item quick. Upping the price way high just so you give a sense of security to a potential buyer and trying to give a 'deal' without escrow is a huge red-flag on here. It's a typical scam offer.

Just trying to give you advice on here, don't take it in a negative manner, but you should learn from it.

IF you have nothing to hide why not give the discount price with escrow? In all the time you already wasted not selling the product and making things complicated with and without escrow and discount, you are driving away people and wasting your own time.

That's true.

$4300 with escrow is the new flat price for these.
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:32:56 AM

That's true.

Man I sure don't want to piss on your Cheerios but take a look at what's going on in Litecoin. These machines only make $13.83 a day now with .08 KW/h. That's over 10 months to pay off the hardware at your price. I wish you luck but Bitmain pulled the rug out on these guys with flooding the market with L3+'s.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:44:35 AM

That's true.

Man I sure don't want to piss on your Cheerios but take a look at what's going on in Litecoin. These machines only make $13.83 a day now with .08 KW/h. That's over 10 months to pay off the hardware at your price. I wish you luck but Bitmain pulled the rug out on these guys with flooding the market with L3+'s.

As far as I'm aware they currently make $21 per day at $0.08 kWh. 502,000 KH/s consuming 800w of power with a power cost of $0.08 kWh, with a current difficulty of 776,322, ltc/btc at 0.0159, and btc at $4450, nets $21 per day per L3+.

However, both of them sold a few hours ago!
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:53:29 AM

Good deal. Congrats.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:42:03 AM

deal is pretty much finalized, I'm for sure that I want to purchase, we're working out escrow, and some other details, will post again tomorrow when everything is finished.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
judgejudy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:48:28 PM

deal is pretty much finalized, I'm for sure that I want to purchase, we're working out escrow, and some other details, will post again tomorrow when everything is finished.
Buying goods with money stolen from burstcoin, signatuemcoin and private miners? Why wont this thief go to jail?
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:39:34 AM

Buying goods with money stolen from burstcoin, signatuemcoin and private miners? Why wont this thief go to jail?

and trolls following me around with nonsense unbacked crap posts all day hiding behind fake usernames. Lots of fun! Get out of here man.

@OP apologies for the delay, I was caught up rebuilding a bunch of my servers today, I'm still 100% on our agreed upon deal, and have replied to our combined message with escrow just recently. Once again sorry for delay, talk soon! Thanks.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:07:15 PM

Here's to confirm that I'm the escrow for the transaction here between crowetic and GMPoison, and the transaction is in progress. Smiley
Thank you to all parties involved here.
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:06:30 PM

Here's to confirm that I'm the escrow for the transaction here between crowetic and GMPoison, and the transaction is in progress. Smiley
Thank you to all parties involved here.

Correct. Deal was just finalized. Here's to a successful completion!

thanks John for escrow on this, and thanks GM for the deal. I'll post again when I know everything is good on both sides, but my side has been fulfilled. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
excuber

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:35:49 AM

Pm me
bapicella

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:27:09 AM

I will take them both pm me
judgejudy

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:51:20 PM

and trolls following me around with nonsense unbacked crap posts all day hiding behind fake usernames. Lots of fun! Get out of here man.

@OP apologies for the delay, I was caught up rebuilding a bunch of my servers today, I'm still 100% on our agreed upon deal, and have replied to our combined message with escrow just recently. Once again sorry for delay, talk soon! Thanks.
@OP. The delay was actually because crowetic had to find someone to scam in order to pay you. Do research on him, and think twice whether or not you would really like to finalise this deal and be associated with an publicly outed scammer.
https://i.imgur.com/xWQ4C9K.jpg
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:14:44 AM

Ok let me see...who do I trust..

A legend with 120 trust score is providing escrow..
for a buyer who is also a legend with respectable trust rating
FROM a seller with some serious activity here and has been very open and forthcoming trying to earn some trust..

OR

A newbie...

Oh that's a tough call

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
judgejudy

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:22:11 PM

Ok let me see...who do I trust..

A legend with 120 trust score is providing escrow..
for a buyer who is also a legend with respectable trust rating
FROM a seller with some serious activity here and has been very open and forthcoming trying to earn some trust..

OR

A newbie...

Oh that's a tough call
Research crowetics criminal history, come back with your findings.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: