Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN FLASH PYRAMID - INSTANTLY EARN 10% - NO WAIT TIME!  (Read 1780 times)
BTCBuyer (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2011, 04:30:21 PM

Hi Folks,

This is a very simple game, make sure you read all my rules and comply.

You will make 10% return on your BIDs therefor payouts will be MEGA fast, and consistent.

Game starts Now 10:30PM Pacific Time, Ends Tomorrow 10:30PM Pacific Time.

1. Send BTC of either 5.00 or 10.00 nothing inbetween, under, or over. Just 5 or 10 to make the game steady.

Use the following address:

1NtxY2ftWqaPhu36W5m9Am8VaHSBGtEBpM

2. When the pot reaches the amount you paid in, +10% you will be paid out immediately. This game will allow for instant payout to everyone almost immediately as soon as they put in BTC, it will never stop. This is the only game of this fashion. There will really be no losers. Rounds will last 24 Hours starting 10:30PM Pacific Standard Time.

3. At the end of the round, all left over funds, will be distributed back to those who didn't get paid, minus 5% for keeping this busy game afloat.

4.You can follow up on all the action here:
http://blockexplorer.com/address/1NtxY2ftWqaPhu36W5m9Am8VaHSBGtEBpM

And the spread sheet to view payouts here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApDhDAYx64nWdE9DMkxrWlYtMi14WDhobU85OF83SHc&hl=en_US&authkey=CMnJnbwJ

The fee for the game is 2%
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dikidera

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 04:31:38 PM

Arent' you a scammer in OTC? or was it btctrader
BTCBuyer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2011, 04:32:18 PM

must be BTCTrade, I don't even know what OTC is.
tymothy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 04:33:29 PM

Hi Folks,

You will make 10% return on your BIDs therefor payouts will be MEGA fast, and consistent.

1. Send BTC of either 5.00 or 10.00 nothing inbetween, under, or over. Just 5 or 10 to make the game steady.

2. When the pot reaches the amount you paid in, +10% you will be paid out immediately. This game will allow for instant payout to everyone almost immediately as soon as they put in BTC, it will never stop. This is the only game of this fashion. There will really be no losers. Rounds will last 24 Hours starting 10:30PM Pacific Standard Time.

3. At the end of the round, all left over funds, will be distributed back to those who didn't get paid, minus 5% for keeping this busy game afloat.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApDhDAYx64nWdE9DMkxrWlYtMi14WDhobU85OF83SHc&hl=en_US&authkey=CMnJnbwJ

This sounds like an incredible, surefire way for me to make unlimited money. I see no potential hazards or pitfalls associated with this pyramid game. I am sending many bitcoins your way, just as soon as these funds from a Nigerian prince clear into my bank account.
BTCBuyer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2011, 04:33:42 PM

Arent' you a scammer in OTC? or was it btctrader

I'll include the other game I hosted, people are happy with the results,

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=21210.0

You can check the results there, and it's still going on.
dikidera

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 04:33:50 PM

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=B-T-C-buyer&sign=ANY&type=RECV
BTCBuyer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2011, 04:35:11 PM

We share the same name, that's def not me. I dont even know what OTC is.
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 04:36:53 PM

I'll happily add my own account as double-secret-probation-escrow, in the event of the contest ending in a draw, I promise to hoard the coins until the price reaches $100.

See below...

Thanks!

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
BTCBuyer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2011, 04:37:42 PM

Hi Folks,

This sounds like an incredible, surefire way for me to make unlimited money. I see no potential hazards or pitfalls associated with this pyramid game. I am sending many bitcoins your way, just as soon as these funds from a Nigerian prince clear into my bank account.

Before you get all cynical, just follow block explrorer on the previous game I ran plus this one. People are getting paid.
BTCBuyer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2011, 04:44:39 PM

This is def not free money. You are risking a 10% to make 10% back, and the risk only applies if you are the last person in line. There for you can make that judgement by the time. This is set to have payouts for every single person that deposits. Unlike Double Trouble where half the people gets burnt. This ensures for maximum payouts.
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 04:47:36 PM

The entry is way to steep, Im worried you ran a previous lower entry to get good faith just to scam on the high entries.

Its a very easily exploited way to scam people :/

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
BTCBuyer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2011, 04:53:46 PM

Clipse, didn't I pay you out, plus tip you for the advice?
BTCBuyer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2011, 04:54:26 PM

The entry is way to steep, Im worried you ran a previous lower entry to get good faith just to scam on the high entries.

Its a very easily exploited way to scam people :/

Okay time to start a new game with lower stakes.
finack

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 04:56:17 PM

The thing I love most about this forum is you can spam obviously retarded shit like this and some people will actually take you up on it + the forum mods won't ban you. Viva estúpido!
mikewillz

Activity: 65

Everything Mike Willz (Skype Mike_Willz) Google Me

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2011, 05:10:38 PM

Hi Folks,

How dare you disrespect Nigerian scams. Nigeria is way more bulletproof this this Deformed Troll

BTC: 1hHjrmxLQWJZPjfsQuPpftNHH6WBuAmbN

P.S: This is unreal.....
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2011, 05:23:21 PM

There will really be no losers.

Right.

Everybody, go read pyramid scheme on Wikipedia.

The cluelessness level here is embarrassing.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2011, 05:32:19 PM

There will really be no losers.

Right.

Everybody, go read pyramid scheme on Wikipedia.

The cluelessness level here is embarrassing.
Right, you all learn to distinguish Pyramid scheme from Ponzi scheme.
Look at my Ponzicoin. It's 100% legit.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
EconomicOracle

Activity: 71

I can predict the future! Bitcoin will success!!!!

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 05:47:03 AM

Do not trust this person with BTC!!!
He calls it a game, but I'll tell you what game it is!: Mouse Trap!
He's trying to steal your bitcoins and flee the scene! And you will be trapped in his cage with 6 pieces of the cardboard cheese.
Trust me, it's not worth it!

GOOOOOOOOOOO BITCOINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit: Oops. Just fixed a typo. It should be GO (like GO TEAM!) and not GOOB
Edit2: Just checked the dictionary and goob is not a word
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: