Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:52:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ardor: Lisk/Eth's biggest competition . 1billion potential cap(10x returns)  (Read 19504 times)
twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:00:30 AM

I have heard from many people that Ardor's price will rise and I invested long ago. I made a nice profit from Ardor right now. I'm waiting to get better and I'm sure there will be more beautiful things.

I think Ardor's price will rise 40% in 2 weeks.
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:10:25 AM

Yes, anybody can be a bundler, if have some ARDR for including bundles into main chain. There is no special criteria to be a bundler.

Doeas it mean that even with small stake you can be a bundler without requiring to hold millions
of coins like in NXT where it was needed to be allowed to forge anything?

martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:45:53 AM

Yes, anybody can be a bundler, if have some ARDR for including bundles into main chain. There is no special criteria to be a bundler.

Doeas it mean that even with small stake you can be a bundler without requiring to hold millions
of coins like in NXT where it was needed to be allowed to forge anything?

Yes.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 6548

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:46:52 AM

Think about this:  Ardr holders can get fees from EVERY child chain on the Ardr platform by staking.

That is indeed interesting. Thinking a bit more about it: This "bundling" concept guarantees ARDR stakers almost something like a "block reward". For every child chain you have a certain minimum transaction fee, depending on the "block time" of the child chain (if the child chain is bundled into every ARDR block or not). That is a much better income as on the current NXT chain where some of the blocks are empty.

The "risk" is thus transferred to bundlers - it will be interesting how they would be motivated to participate, because they must pay 20 ARDR (is that right?) per ChildChainBlock transaction, but only would earn fees when  there are "real" transactions happening. I think they then could use the strategy to only bundle transactions if they happen, increasing the "childchain block time" in times of few activity.
They also have unannounced partners and pegged USD / EUR / BTC child chains that will be available on launch... sounds a lot like a bank to me.  

This is a feature  I personally am not too happy with. The USD/EUR/BTC tokens will be IOU's, just like the Multigateway tokens or Waves IOU tokens. The problem is that I fear a MtGox-like scenario if one of the companies running these IOUs becomes insolvent. It would be interesting if Jelurida has a "emergency plan" for this scenario (e.g. transferring the rights to run the IOU to another company)...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
toni87

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:01:32 PM

Bought Ardor friday at 0.18$, just before the fall...To get again at 0.18$, I need to rise at least 40%... Hope to be a good investment soon
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:16:47 PM

Bought Ardor friday at 0.18$, just before the fall...To get again at 0.18$, I need to rise at least 40%... Hope to be a good investment soon
Damn, that is some bad luck. Sad Things like this also happen to me pretty often. But most of the times, it becomes worth it sooner or later and the price goes above the one you paid thus giving you a nice return  Smiley.

Thanks for mentioning Ardor, i am just in process of investing in it. It might go up sort of like Ark went up recently. I also believe Ark is a solid investment.
CoinratZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:19:20 PM

Doesn't matter, still good price. Just hold a couple of months
toni87

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:58:22 PM

at that time I was going to sell them for a little profit till I could've bought some bitcoin TH from genesis, but now...I'm stuck, so I must HODL no mather what. When I saw yesterday at 0.115$...O, "happy" day Smiley
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:18:58 PM

at that time I was going to sell them for a little profit till I could've bought some bitcoin TH from genesis, but now...I'm stuck, so I must HODL no mather what. When I saw yesterday at 0.115$...O, "happy" day Smiley

Just HODL and don't check the charts for a couple of months. Easy-peasy. Ardor was going up nicely until the China news affected the whole crypto. Once the FUD is gone, Ardor will fly again and you will see your investment 2x-3x easily by the end of the year.

The fundamentals never lie.
toni87

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:05:44 PM

uuu, that would be just nice. I'll do that, although it's hard not to watch the charts Smiley) I check it every 30min, not only Ardor, but also Game, Radium, Florincoin, Syscoin. The last one gave me already a 60% rise. Too bad I didn't put more then.
Deus_ex_mach1na

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:53:29 AM

Has anyone heard if there would be listing ignite on polo or not?
Archimedes

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:47:26 AM

Just HODL and don't check the charts for a couple of months. Easy-peasy. Ardor was going up nicely until the China news affected the whole crypto. Once the FUD is gone, Ardor will fly again and you will see your investment 2x-3x easily by the end of the year.

you feel confident about this? you think ardor could hit near 7000 satoshi in a few months?
Deus_ex_mach1na

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:47:42 AM

you feel confident about this? you think ardor could hit near 7000 satoshi in a few months?
I can assume that yes, ARDR the most promising coin on that moment, in my opinion
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:16:40 AM

Is there any option in bitcoin talk to follow someone? I want to follow this guy!
Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:26:14 AM

Is there any option in bitcoin talk to follow someone? I want to follow this guy!

Bookmark his profile url. Or i think he might have some profile
ogoowinner

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:45:43 AM

I've been following this guy and I think he's predictions are right. Although flesh and blood did not reveal Ark to me. I bought below One dollar two months ago and it's above $3 today. I believe Ark will still grow.

With his judgement, I'll add Ardor to my portfolio. I'll place a buy order today. I don't really know if it's still advisable to invest now.
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:51:11 AM

Everything still good... still have positions in Rads, Game, Ardr, Sys, Flo, and Xel guys. 

Good news is... look at some of the shit you could have bought.  These bags are hodling pretty steady price wise (which is impressive considering everyone is freaking out right now).

Try not to look at your blockfolios too much... it can be painful (although I admittedly check mine like 100 times a day lol).  We are just playing the waiting game at this point.
martismartis
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:41:57 AM

https://www.coinist.io/what-are-nxt-and-ardor-blockchain-platforms/
martismartis
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:45:51 PM

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/bnp-paribas-accenture-spain-test-nxt-blockchain-technology/
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:29:30 PM

This looks huge!

If this news grasp like NEM news did...expect NXT/ARDR to the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: