Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ardor: Lisk/Eth's biggest competition . 1billion potential cap(10x returns)  (Read 19500 times)
SilverCryptoFX

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:23:37 AM

Not Ardor specific but good news for Ardors first child chain with their ICO being a success. Bullish.

'The IGNIS Token Sale is now over! We collected over $15 M, thank you all for your contribution! The remaining 500 M IGNIS will be given away as a free airdrop to all NXT owners on Dec 25th - holding NXT is your last chance to get IGNIS before the launch!'

https://www.jelurida.com/ico
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:06:17 AM

Very exciting times for Ardor! I need to get some more NXT before the IGNIS airdrop on Dec 25th!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:56:38 AM

FAQ about Ignis airdrop: https://nxtwiki.org/wiki/FAQ#IGNIS_Airdrop_FAQ
martismartis
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:34:06 AM

ARDOR SOURCE CODE RELEASED – FINAL STEP BEFORE THE OFFICIAL ARDOR BLOCKCHAIN LAUNCH ON Jan 1st

Ardor a next generation blockchain platform, introduces three major innovations:

•  Unique parent child chain architecture
•  Separation between security and transactional tokens
•  Scalability, first steps towards solving the blockchain bloat problem

Jelurida the development company behind the Nxt and Ardor blockchain platforms (www.jelurida.com) announces today the final testnet release of its new product Ardor. Following its roadmap, Jelurida has also published the source code of Ardor for review. It is now included in the packages available from https://bitbucket.org/Jelurida/ardor/downloads.

This takes place on the fourth anniversary of Nxt’s launch, Jelurida’s flagship product and the world’s first pure proof-of-stake next generation blockchain platform. Ardor is built on top of Nxt’s functional, robust, stable and secure blockchain.

A number of significant new features were added to Ardor to make it a robust business ready platform. Asset Control to support secure share distribution, Composite Phasing to support advanced use cases such as dead man switch, and By Property Phasing to enable account based KYC.

This testnet release provides users a platform to test and prepare their applications for the mainnet launch, while reviewing the source code for potential problems. Here is the link to access the testnet https://ardor.jelurida.com/index.html

Lior Yaffe co-Founder and Managing Director of Jelurida: The release of the testnet is an important milestone setting standards for the whole blockchain industry paving the way for mainstream adoption of blockchain technology. We are very proud of everything we have achieved over the course of the last four years and are excited to see what the future holds as blockchain technology becomes mainstream

Between 5th August and 4th November, Jelurida conducted a successful crowd sale for the first Ardor child chain tokens, IGNIS and raised over $15,000,000.
As announced 50% of the tokens will be air dropped to NXT holders during the last week of December 2017. For more information about the IGNIS airdrop go to https://www.jelurida.com/ico

About, Jelurida and the Ardor and Nxt Group (ANG):

Jelurida B.V. is a software development company engaged predominantly in the creation of Nxt and Ardor blockchain technology. This summer, Jelurida conducted a successful ICO for the tokens of the first Ardor child chain, Ignis and raised over $15m.

The Ardor and Nxt Group (ANG) is an initiative by community members that enables members of the community to participate in the growth of the Nxt and Ardor Platform ecosystem as well as provide businesses, projects, and organizations in the blockchain ecosystem, a platform to gain wider visibility, as well as promote collaborative activities among its members.
------------------------------------
RubendeB

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:36:40 AM

At first i want to thanks DBTT for the great heads up!

Few questions;

I am holding some ardor and just read that in the coming weeks ardor will be replaced in a 1:1 ratio for a new ardor token.
Will my ardor tokens on bittrex automatically be changed to the new ones or do i need to move them to a wallet?

Also will holding NXT on an exchange give you the free Ignis tokens or do you need a wallet for that?

Cheers,

Ruben
JW9494

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:05:29 AM

Thanks for the info.
I'm going to take a look at it.
martismartis
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:23:32 AM

At first i want to thanks DBTT for the great heads up!

Few questions;

I am holding some ardor and just read that in the coming weeks ardor will be replaced in a 1:1 ratio for a new ardor token.
Will my ardor tokens on bittrex automatically be changed to the new ones or do i need to move them to a wallet?

Also will holding NXT on an exchange give you the free Ignis tokens or do you need a wallet for that?

Cheers,

Ruben

No one exchange confirmed, that will help with ARDR and Ignis distribution. So, safest place to keep your funds is wallet you control. More info www.jelurida.com/ico
MaiPsy

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:08:36 PM

Maybe anyone is interested in joining ARDOR group in linkedin:

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12079064
martismartis
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:58:00 PM

Dear Nxt community,

Jelurida announces the Nxt Snapshot will happen on December 28th at block height 1636363. Please apologize for the delay of this announcement.

Thanks for your patience!
hypcoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:03:25 PM

Dear dbt1033,

thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I followed you with ARDR, GAME, FLO and SYS. Have all for free now since I took my profits last night.
Hope to hear more often from you.

Regards
martismartis
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:09:01 PM

PRESS RELEASE

*** Introducing a gate between the EURO and the Ardor ecosystem to allow companies to adopt the blockchain technology without friction ***

The Ardor ecosystem makes one step further to the implementation of the Blockchain technology for small and medium companies. Jelurida, has partnered with Ardorgate to deliver an Ardor based Euro pegged child chain token named AEUR.

The new AEUR token provides quick and simple entry point into the crypto world using Euro. Each AEUR token will always equal exactly 1€ and this is guaranteed and backed by by Ardorgate, which has partnered with MISTERTANGO bank (www.mistertango.com) as the payment processor.

Using the AEUR token users can trade assets on the Ardor platform and easily exchange into ARDR or child chain coin/token.

“I decided to start this project because I see huge potential on eliminating additional steps, when people exchange crypto to fiat, sell items for crypto, doing ICO, etc. Thanks to Ardorgate many use cases will become available making them faster and easier”, says Martynas Bacevicius (@martis), one of the loyal members of the Ardor and Nxt community, Blockchain Engineer and Founder of Ardorgate.

“The entry point into NXT has always been a problem for our European customers, using the AEUR Ardor child chain we now have a simple solution to convert between the EURO and our tokens. We are excited to work with Ardorgate to deliver the best user experience in the blockchain industry”, says Lior Yaffe Co-founder and Managing Director at Jelurida.
Mac Red

Activity: 299
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:38:37 PM

PRESS RELEASE

*** Introducing a gate between the EURO and the Ardor ecosystem to allow companies to adopt the blockchain technology without friction ***

The Ardor ecosystem makes one step further to the implementation of the Blockchain technology for small and medium companies. Jelurida, has partnered with Ardorgate to deliver an Ardor based Euro pegged child chain token named AEUR.

The new AEUR token provides quick and simple entry point into the crypto world using Euro. Each AEUR token will always equal exactly 1€ and this is guaranteed and backed by by Ardorgate, which has partnered with MISTERTANGO bank (www.mistertango.com) as the payment processor.

Using the AEUR token users can trade assets on the Ardor platform and easily exchange into ARDR or child chain coin/token.

“I decided to start this project because I see huge potential on eliminating additional steps, when people exchange crypto to fiat, sell items for crypto, doing ICO, etc. Thanks to Ardorgate many use cases will become available making them faster and easier”, says Martynas Bacevicius (@martis), one of the loyal members of the Ardor and Nxt community, Blockchain Engineer and Founder of Ardorgate.

“The entry point into NXT has always been a problem for our European customers, using the AEUR Ardor child chain we now have a simple solution to convert between the EURO and our tokens. We are excited to work with Ardorgate to deliver the best user experience in the blockchain industry”, says Lior Yaffe Co-founder and Managing Director at Jelurida.

Truly great news. Awesome work!
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:49:21 PM

Dear dbt1033,

thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I followed you with ARDR, GAME, FLO and SYS. Have all for free now since I took my profits last night.
Hope to hear more often from you.

Regards

Just before the end of the year you sold. That will require you to pay capital gains tax in spring 2018 if you are a US resident.
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:13:06 PM

Maybe. Maybe not. Germans have a lot of pride and will pump Lisk. Lisk has Germany on lock...
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:31:13 AM

PRESS RELEASE

Wow, Ardor has become one of my biggest profitable bags. I wish I had put more in, x15 already... Thanks again DDBT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:57:33 PM

I want to see a climbing Ardor as soon the mainnet launched and Trex allows trading again!

This should go to 20k satoshi in no time
martismartis
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:44:05 PM

Ardor 2.0.9 is released! This is the first production release of the Ardor Blockchain Platform!

Download it from https://www.jelurida.com/ (Ardor downloads) or https://bitbucket.org/Jelurida/ardor/downloads/

The Ardor Genesis Snapshot has been taken at Nxt blockchain height of 1636363.

The Genesis timestamp is set to 00:00:00 UTC, Jan 1st 2018. Everyone with ARDR balance >= 1000 is invited to setup a node and start forging. Block generation will start automatically when the Genesis timestamp is reached. In the meantime, please check your balances and report any discrepancies from what you expected.

The first start after installation may take a few minutes, do not interrupt!
BitcoinJuman

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:51:17 PM

Ardor 2.0.9 is released! This is the first production release of the Ardor Blockchain Platform!

Download it from https://www.jelurida.com/ (Ardor downloads) or https://bitbucket.org/Jelurida/ardor/downloads/

The Genesis timestamp is set to 00:00:00 UTC, Jan 1st 2018. Everyone with ARDR balance >= 1000 is invited to setup a node and start forging. Block generation will start automatically when the Genesis timestamp is reached. In the meantime, please check your balances and report any discrepancies from what you expected.

My coins is in Bittrex, how can I know if it's swapped? also I have more than 1000 so what is computer requirement to setup a node?

Is it like mining?

martismartis
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:59:06 AM

My coins is in Bittrex, how can I know if it's swapped? also I have more than 1000 so what is computer requirement to setup a node?

Is it like mining?

Ask bittrex for your coins. You can run Ardor client even on raspi, not need for big resources (java 8 must be installed). There is no mining, there is POS and forging.
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:12:17 AM

Is it like mining?

Ask bittrex for your coins. You can run Ardor client even on raspi, not need for big resources (java 8 must be installed). There is no mining, there is POS and forging.

How much we can gain monthly from forging for 1,000 Ardor ?

and we need to keep the power on 24/7 for the most profit right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: