Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 50 Bitcoins in 1 Year Blog. Thoughts?  (Read 1529 times)
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:28:12 PM

That would be fun to watch, hit us up with link once its done. I would like to check it out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vasilischoutas

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:03:58 PM

Joker already said : " If you are good at something, never do it free". So if you're good in blog, 50 bitcoins in 1 year is possible.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:44:03 AM

Many cryptocurrencies reached 1000 times of initial worth, so one can gain high profit, but I think, day trading  it is the wrong strategy. Go in longterm with a bunch of cryptos and ICO and hold them.
You can make a lot of money with day trading but it is not something that is for everyone since not many have the knowledge or the talent to be that good, however it is also not easy to determine which coins is going to be the next 1000x coin if it were that easy then we will all be rich, so only a few are able to invest in a coin when it is really cheap and then obtain great profits.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:56:27 AM

That's sounds pleasant tonmy ear mate, Inlove how to see your journey for that if and you make it you'll probably be rich because as bitcoin rising up and going unstoppable these days and keep on pumping it is indeed a good move if you can make 50 bitcoin in a year. And as a trader too I would love to follow your website these would gonna help just on riding on you and even know some speculation what is the best coin to be traded for. Good luck and wish all the best to make it happen.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:25:39 PM

Breaking that into monthly goals evenly would not work for the long term.  I would plan on making the most in the early months, at the lower price.  You need just over 4.5 BTC returns per month.  Try for 10-15 in the first thirty days, 8-13 the next and so forth, that way if your first month's go well, they feed the latter months.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:32:05 PM

How can you get a BTC for a year?
I do not believe it, but if it comes true, congratulations
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:54:27 PM

This sounds like alice in wonderland kind of endavour. Do you mean to say you are indeed going to mske 50 btc as profit in 365days? Your pocket must be very deep and you must have employed some of the brightest in this game! All the best!
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:33:05 PM

Hi everyone,

I've been trading crypto currencies for a couple months now and since its been going well for me, I thought about creating a website to document my crypto trades for the next year. My goal is to make 50 bitcoins in a year starting tomorrow. It may sound crazy to most but I do believe it is possible.

I plan on sharing my daily trades as well as experimenting with different trading techniques. I will be sharing the losers, the winners and probably some expensive lessons lmao.

Anyways, I'm halfway done creating the website now and thought, would anyone even be interested in following this kind of journey?
I would absolutely love to know. If not, why wouldnt you? Any insight or feedback on what you would personally like to see would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time  Smiley
50btc ?? This is not a small number. You want to achieve 50btc, so how much money you invest? You can not just spend $ 1000 and want to reach 50btc (about $ 335K at the moment). that is impossible. And I think you need a specific investment strategy, certainly not a long-term investment plan.

ssuchy

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:29:59 PM

Breaking that into monthly goals evenly would not work for the long term.  I would plan on making the most in the early months, at the lower price.  You need just over 4.5 BTC returns per month.  Try for 10-15 in the first thirty days, 8-13 the next and so forth, that way if your first month's go well, they feed the latter months.
of course These thoughts are favorable, but more for me they look like a fantasy. I'm very sorry that I did not pay attention to Bitcoin about 8 years ago. Then it would be possible to store a huge amount, which would be enough not only for your life but for the life of the whole family. And today How to realize the potential of Bitcoin and earn such a huge amount, I do not even know.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:56:33 PM

50 bitcoin as of now is very big ampunt and thats thousands of dollars values and I think they have possible you will earn 50 bitcoin . I like this information once you done your blog I will follow it . Goodluck!
nexus2k14

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:48:35 PM

It would be nice to check your Blog how you're performing in day trading and learn some tips and tricks. I did try trading before (a few years ago) and it was difficult for me, trading every day requires a lot of free time not to mention the experience I don't have.

Bring it on! I am keen to learn new things every day. Super idea if executed well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: