Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 satoshi = 1 US cent? In next 5 years?  (Read 3111 times)
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:01:07 PM

Hi,

Do you believe that the price of bitcoin could rise so much to become 1 satoshi = 1 US cent?
Some folks are saying BTC will reach 25$K in 2 years and Half a million in 5.

All positive speculations will remained speculation as long as it wasn't happening yet.

Even there is a basis for every speculation, no one knows what will happen in the next upcoming years as chances of success and fail are always there. What we need to do is to just enjoy the current trend and if ever there will be $25k price per single bitcoin, then it's a big jackpot for us. Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:03:29 PM

There are lots of possibilities, because the price keeps on increasing and importantly the prediction made to such a bigger price were by bitcoin enthusiasts who are highly skilled with cryptocurrency currency market. Also most has made the predictions keeping deadline as 2022,can expect good things to happen in a short time period.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:24:51 PM

no. That's just the dream of many people. Bitcoin value is arround 5k$ is max

Then it looks like mission accomplished for you as it managed it on a handful of exchanges. Now you can log off and never return as every human and business on the planet is using it and inflation in fiat currencies has been outlawed which is the only way it can reach its max value.

I remember someone on here writing at length at how it was spiritually and physically impossible for BTC to go above $300 again. Rather inconveniently for them it did it a few hours later.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:25:21 PM

Bitcoin value is arround 5k$ is max

If you think so, then it basically means that if you're solely an investor, there is nothing more that you can gain, and thus it would only make sense for you to cash out everything you have at current levels. I have seen enough people state after MtGox's collapse that Bitcoin would never ever break through the $1000 level again, and look where we stand right now. I am pretty confident that before the block halving, we'll be breaking through the $10,000 without many problems - from current levels it's a 100% increase, which is perfectly doable before the block halving in 2020. To add; that's even a conservative prediction, but that's how I am - I don't like to move forward too much with my speculations.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:00:27 PM

I hope so, 1Sat = 1US Cent is very good and probably happens, more and more fiat goes in bitcoin. Will push bitcoin go to higher. I think, this will happen before 2022. Because, bitcoin technology and its use are widely adopted by various types of businesses today.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:16:49 PM

Hi,

Do you believe that the price of bitcoin could rise so much to become 1 satoshi = 1 US cent?

Wake up and be realistic as much as you can. Bitcoin can't be $500k and 1 satoshi will never be equal to 1 dollar cent. Within 5 years, we can see bitcoin as $50k at most if we don't be affected by governments and countries.
I would like to say the same thing too on which we should really be realistic on the things we do see regarding on bitcoins price and as speak those amounts really high enough even on how many years to pass for sure we wont still able to reach out that range even if the whole  world would able to adopt bitcoin.Its not really sufficient even if all bitcoins have been mined already.Value wont really not reach up that high.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:55:48 PM

Hi,

Wake up and be realistic as much as you can. Bitcoin can't be $500k and 1 satoshi will never be equal to 1 dollar cent. Within 5 years, we can see bitcoin as $50k at most if we don't be affected by governments and countries.

Could you include the numbers you used for that $50k prediction?
I wonder how realistic you handled it  Tongue
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:35:05 PM

Hi,

Could you include the numbers you used for that $50k prediction?
I wonder how realistic you handled it  Tongue

While I tend to be optimistic about the future of bitcoin, I prefer to be very cautious in forecasting a specific price over a certain period of time. It is well known that markets in general usually react unpredictably and are guided by different factors, therefore a good or asset that today has a great acceptance and excellent performance will not necessarily be equally coveted in the long run.

Now, the factors necessary for the bitcoin to reach a million dollars are extremely difficult to meet, but the markets are capricious and at some point everything is possible. Hopefully the future will surprise us pleasantly.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:46:52 PM

Hi,

Your prediction is heavily biased by the human linear mind. Fact is, $500k is possible. Whether or not it will happen is another question that depends on various different factors, such as competing currencies and blockchains, regulation, market growth, or the stock market, to name a few.

Prices of assets can follow different laws and often behave like technologies, thus showing exponential growth caused by a feedback loop. This appears to be where cryptos could be at right now. I personally don't think that we'll see that type of price until around 2030 though.
Flyyyy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:10:38 PM

I've already seen a lot of different forecasts about bitcoin. And I believe in optimistic forecasts. We constantly surprise the Crypto currency, so the price can rise significantly. Our task now is to save every coin in our wallet

kolesozw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:08:36 PM

no. That's just the dream of many people. Bitcoin value is arround 5k$ is max

I'm sure you will be proven false just in next 2-3 month with constant BTC over $5K Smiley

Bitcoin will raise and raise and all alts with it.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:33:26 PM

I dont think it will happen after 2 years or even 5 years because that price is very big. And for sure the probabilty to happen that is very low . I think the price of bitcoin after 2 years maybe around 10k and for sure iy will continue to increase after that and you will earn profit. 1 cents for 1 satoshi is not happen for me because if that happen the price will be 1million dollars per 1 bitcoin .
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 10:11:53 PM

I don't believe such things can ever happen in the next five years to come. Although am of the believe that the market value of bitcoin will reach $10,000 before the next five years, but not to the turn of one Satoshi to be equal one US Dollar in the next five years.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:25:13 PM

Hi,

Well, to be honest, I believe that Satoshi in some hand predicted this happening, that the bitcoin will become quite huge in the future and at this moment, I do too. I must say that I'm optimistic about 1 satoshi being 1 dollar, but let's be realistic here, that isn't happening in the next 15-20years...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:05:09 PM

Hi,

Well, to be honest, I believe that Satoshi in some hand predicted this happening, that the bitcoin will become quite huge in the future and at this moment, I do too. I must say that I'm optimistic about 1 satoshi being 1 dollar, but let's be realistic here, that isn't happening in the next 15-20years...
Well honestly we do not know what will be happen in the future with bitcoin so there is possibility that 1 sat = 1 usd and much more possible to happen is 1 cent is 1 satoshi.. 
For now we are seeing a fast price increase so if block halving will be done also in 2020 we will see fast movement of the price because the source of bitcoin will be less than today..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:23:00 PM

Hi,

I do not think that Bitcoin will reach that high in just a small amount of time.  I believe that bitcoin will reach around $20k in 5 years time.  |Always remember resistance like FUD, regulations and other competitors.  Bitcoin has still lots of upgrades before it can even be a decent payment or money.  Aside from that there are still lots of controversies that limits the growth of Bitcoin.  These should  be cleared first before we see bitcoin price to skyrocket.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:03:48 AM

By that time, the transaction fees would be too much.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:10:50 AM

By that time, the transaction fees would be too much.  Smiley

That's why we need improvement in bitcoin.
Transaction fees should be adjusted with price, making a price of transaction constant. Miners too won't have any problem as their reward would be more predictable.

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:00:26 AM

Hi,

I have my own moderate way of looking at it. I can hardly see Bitcoin getting that precious 6-figure in dollars in the next 5 years only. How about 50,000 in dollars at least in 5 years time? That would be more reasonable and not pure wishful thinking.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:08:53 AM

Your math skills are pretty terrible op. 500k each would be half a century per satoshi and $1mil would be 1 cent per satoshi. I highly highly doubt we'll see that price for 20-30 years. Maybe 10 or 15 but I doubt that very much.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: