Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: trade altcoin with :
btc - 11 (78.6%)
usdt - 3 (21.4%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading altcoins with BTC "OR" USDT !  (Read 1401 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:16:12 PM

HEY ,
i have noticed that i'd make more money if i trade altcoin with USDT as it's stable and equivalent to usd ,so i can get my calculations .on the other hand trading with btc isn't that much profitable or sometimes not profitable at all if btc price gone down , so why most people trade with btc !
i think i'm missing something .

If you really think that it is a good option then it is your choice to trade USD rather than bitcoin,i am happy and i am earning a good deed trading with bitcoin because we are having a good rally in the price till now and as long as the price of bitcoin is volatile and moves higher i am happy dealing with bitcoin.
My trading technique is i will buy altcoins with BTC because the price is high and I will get more coins. But when I want to sell my altcoins I will not convert it into bitcoins i will convert it into USDT. Becasue the BTC price is not stable, and i will get confuse weather i am in profit or loss. But USDT will tell my exact profit. For me, USDT is the best coin to altcoin trading you will get one calculation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:03:45 PM

The USDT was created to help investors reduce the risk of the crypto market, and when the market fluctuates, investors will move to USDT to wait for a stable market. and make a decision

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:15:35 AM

I traded the altcoins fair bitcoins BTC because it is the most many be used for trading altcoins and almost all of the markets support for altcoins fair bitcoins than usdt, but in some condition where the trend of digital coins going down, the usdt is best choice for us to keep the values because usdt is stable coin in the price, so everything depend on the situation and condition of the markets.
mikyadel (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:38:16 PM

thanks everyone for clarification . yes trading with with btc would made me more money in long term (when btc goes up) . i was confused at first Cheesy

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:58:41 PM

HEY ,
i have noticed that i'd make more money if i trade altcoin with USDT as it's stable and equivalent to usd ,so i can get my calculations .on the other hand trading with btc isn't that much profitable or sometimes not profitable at all if btc price gone down , so why most people trade with btc !

Trading volume and the number of available pairs are great factors, but the biggest one is that people want bitcoin not USDT, people have the goal of increasing their bitcoin stash if they wanted to do that with USDT they will take a risk, because if bitcoin skyrockets at that point your efforts could be in vain and you could have less bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:37:54 AM

thanks everyone for clarification . yes trading with with btc would made me more money in long term (when btc goes up) . i was confused at first Cheesy
You are welcome, i just tell you about the trend of price in digital coins, if the trend price of digital coins are going down, trading digital coins fair usdt is best choice due to the price of usdt is very stable around $1 USD / usdt. But if the trend price of digital coins are going up trading altcoins fair bitcoins is good due to as you said, on digital coins we can make money online long term and short term investing in digital currencies world.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:14:31 PM

HEY ,

I'm trading altcons using BTC because if i successfully traded altcoins i will get double profit because BTC is getting higher value too in the future because my goal is to grow my bitcoins because if i trade altcoins using USD or fiat i will gain only getting a small profit because BTC is raising over USD every year so while im trading im holding BTC too while the value of it getting higher and higher it means double income to the investors
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:47:37 PM

lets compare them:

trading with USDT:
when you make a profit it means you make more USDT. if you have 10,000 USDT today it is worth 10,000 USD but it may be worth 9,850 USD too if it falls..

trading with BTC:
when you make a profit it means you make more BTC. if you have 2.857BTC today it is worth about 10,000 USD but in 6 months it can be worth 18,000 USD

--looking for signature--
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: