Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MDN] Meridian Ⓜ️ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL | Bitcoin Loans Platform (MLP)  (Read 12781 times)
antagonist

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:31:20 PM

Why do you want my address so bad?

If i was a scavanger like yourself i wouldnt be pissed about my money turning into 0

shut up your mouth peasant person , do not you dare insult on me ,, which monies do you have ? show to us this one

i am owner of more than 5 thousands mdn token , i think scavenger person is you actually who pretend to be big investor guy but no post address to prove to all of us here , you do not have any coin
why your friend no post with you today like normally as if you two are share same bedroom in mental institue ?  Cheesy
first thing you must post address , second thing you must tell to us method of how brain of yours become so damage
why you are scared to post address tell to us what you hide ?

i think maybe you suffer asperger disease it look like this or something they call it autistics
you pretend also you are develop of coin you call westerncoin when i see thread no one post there only they post to laugh at retard coin you create for like mind ppls as you Cheesy post address or you fuck off

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:47:12 PM

thanks for the frequent updates. Looking forward to the release of the platform. Any news how the loan will function technically?
there was the idea of eth smartcontract per loan granted right?

Hello there,

A Smart contract is one way to do it - which is being explored.

However, we are really pushing towards something slightly more traditional and secure.

Issuing a digital asset denominated loan isn't the difficult task, preventing abuse of the system is something that we are much more concerned with.

Additionally - building records of loan repayments, cherry picking which details are more significant in proving/disproving the value of a borrower.

There is a lot to consider.

Also we are big proponents of open-source development but, in order to bring a higher level of value into the equation, a portion of the framework will be proprietary.

This will enable us to have a unique spot in the P2PLending market coupled with at least some protection that will ensure that our internal methods and processes will be somewhat protected/shielded from imitation.

So while smart contracts could play an important role in our public platform, there are other methods that are slightly more interesting.

If your not adjusting the stakes, then you need to compensate your investors accordingly.

In no way shape nor form in any situation is that fair to people who actually invested real currency.

We paid real money. and your basically telling investors that those 32 people are splitting that 1.2m bounty.

Thats fucked on so many levels.

so we paid around 500$ usdt per 300 of this token.

copy/pasters are getting thousands. and facebook likes are getting 10s of thousands.

while investors paid around 1.40$ per token.

What a fucking ripp off of a company

Thanks,

We certainly will not be adjusting stakes in our bounty campaign.

All bounties will be delivered as advertised.

It is instructive to note that bounty participants joined our campaign based on the 'specific' incentives that we advertised.

As such, we will deliver their rewards as promised - without compromise.

Despite the negative view that you have presented concerning Bounty participants, we certainly do not share those beliefs.

In fact, Bounty Participants have been very pivotal for us and they must be rewarded.

We see no difference between ICO participants and Bounty participants. Both are on the same level of importance.

The Meridian team remains impartial, and there will be no favoritism.

Bounties will be delivered, as advertised. Without change, and without compromise.

maybe i think this westerncoins person is mentally challenged guy or some brain damage learning disabled at least ,, i purchase more than 5000 thousands mdn token from ico and i happy with way team are going so far , regular post they put here to answer question

i think maybe you are not mentally correct to be investor and i no believe that you purchase any mdn coin even that small 500 hundreds dollar that you say , i have saw in profile that you create fake coin westerncoin altcoin to sell and i saw many people laugh at that one so this is what make you qualify to speak crap in this place ??
why you say bounty people are less than investor is something wrong with brain

if bounty hunter not important then how you like if i say that small investor like you no important ? what if i say here that disable person like you should no be investor here in this place
that no right this is crypto worlds for everyone to enjoy and dev should keep their promoise to honor bounty if they change this one i no longer support

It's impossible to please everyone, and we definitely will not attempt to do so.

Our time is much better spent in honoring our promises, and pushing the Meridian project forward.

There are some who are happy with the work that we have done so far, and some who are not.

Everyone is entitled to their own personal perspectives.

We are concerned now with bringing Meridian to a live trading platform, and as some people here are aware - this takes time.

As always is the case, we will be keeping everyone in the loop - and well informed as things progress.

The Meridian Team

Thank you very much for your answer. Looking foward to the release and the technical details!

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:44:02 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 02:02:15 PM by NutMasterTardd

IF there is to be a burn, why was 125m minted the day before distribution.

when only 500k or less were sold.

If all unsold tokens were to be burned. there would be no need for 125m to ve minted.

The ICO failed to reach goals, So the investors are getting screwed.

There is no token burn as stated.

Shut your retard mouth and post address , you are not real investor
where is your friend who post always same time as you?

If i was a scavanger like yourself i wouldnt be pissed about my money turning into 0

My guess is probably so he knows you are an actual ICO participator, like we are. A lot of noobie accounts on this forum are purely used for FUD and to try and destroy projects. Obviously I am not saying you are but it is hard to tell a lot of the time.

I think he just doesn't want anyone accusing MDN of being a scam, because most of us believe it is a sound project with a lot of potential that will have a good future.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Neversettle

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:07:49 PM

If all unsold tokens were to be burned. there would be no need for 125m to ve minted.

My guess is probably so he knows you are an actual ICO participator, like we are. A lot of noobie accounts on this forum are purely used for FUD and to try and destroy projects. Obviously I am not saying you are but it is hard to tell a lot of the time.

Yes it´s sometimes really hard to sort out the trolls and fudsters sometimes. Anyway I don´t understand the lack of patience on the project

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:38:24 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 01:59:44 PM by NutMasterTardd

Yes it´s sometimes really hard to sort out the trolls and fudsters sometimes. Anyway I don´t understand the lack of patience on the project

ETH was delayed 9 months, then people dumped at less than a dollar and it now sits over $800. The risk takers that wait will always profit much more than those who sell at the first sign of any profit. So you now have the option to wait a few years and see if the project gets well established and starts hitting the mainstream or sell early and hope the project fails and you made the right call..

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Neversettle

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:46:24 AM

ETH was delayed 9 months, then people dumped at less than a dollar and it now sits over $800. The risk takers that wait will always profit much more than those who sell at the first sign of any profit.

I think most of the fudsters aren´t patient enough. They expect 1000% return on everything in like a month

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:52:57 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 12:15:38 PM by NutMasterTardd

I think most of the fudsters aren´t patient enough. They expect 1000% return on everything in like a month

That's true, and it goes for a lot of crypto really. Everyone is just trying to make some quick money, but the noobs don't understand big money takes time, many years before a project reaches the height of its success.

Now I'll wait for the devs to update us on the token burn situation and next steps for MDN, which I think will happen over the next couple of weeks.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
MeridianMDN (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:39:01 PM

Meridian Weekly Update #2

As the weeks are progressing, we find ourselves inching closer to securing exchange placement.

This is an ongoing process and we must ask your patience, as we feel that it is necessary to avoid rushing — so as to avoid detrimental mistakes.

In short, you shall expect live trading to occur before the end of January 2018.

Unsold Meridian Tokens are due to be burned, as promised.

The burning of tokens will occur shortly once consensus has been reached among our partners. Rest assured.

Meridian Loans Platform

Regarding the Meridian Loans Platform (MLP) we are engaged in strategic mapping — consisting of mathematical considerations; looking at our total supply and then correlating this with the collateral for loans procedure.

The consensus has led to the development of the ‘Loan Window’ method for loan deployment.

Simply, over the course of a year — there will be four windows, or ‘opportunities’ for users to apply for, and to receive a loan if accepted.

This method will create a simple means of modulating our internal reserves in such a way as to achieve a more synchronised and predictable outcome — making our proposal much more feasible for institutional backers.

Additionally, we have also embarked on the journey to build a solid solution for user security.

Abuse is a reality that we must acknowledge.

Where funds are on offer based on qualification criteria — there will be those who make it their goal to exploit this system for their own financial benefit.

As such, we have begun taking consultation from providers experienced in FinTech development — specifically security solutions.

Please keep an eye out for announcements pertaining to exchange placement, and the distribution of Meridian Bounties.

More Information

To learn more about how Meridian differs from the alternatives, you are invited to watch our three-minute Introduction film at https://goo.gl/VmTBbM

Learn more about Meridian at — https://myMDN.io

Access Meridian Whitepaper at — https://goo.gl/jqE7Me
Follow Meridian on Twitter at — https://twitter.com/MeridianMDN

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157860][color=#4d4d4d][i][b][font=century gothic]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Meridian | myMDN.io ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/font][/b][/i][/color][/url]
[font=century gothic][b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjW3dqaey0][color=black][color=#0065A9]D[/color][color=#0067AA]i[/color][color=#0069AB]g[/color][color=#006CAC]i[/color][color=#006EAD]t[/color][color=#0071AE]a[/color][color=#0173AF]l[/color] [color=#0178B1]C[/color][color=#017AB2]o[/color][color=#017DB3]l[/color][color=#027FB4]l[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#0284B6]t[/color][color=#0286B8]e[/color][color=#0289B9]r[/color][color=#038BBA]a[/color][color=#038EBB]l[/color] [color=#0393BD]T[/color][color=#0395BE]o[/color][color=#0497BF]k[/color][color=#049AC0]e[/color][color=#049CC1]n[/color][color=#049FC2]s[/color]  [color=#04A1C3]▨[/color]  [color=#049AC0]B[/color][color=#0497BF]i[/color][color=#0395BE]t[/color][color=#0393BD]c[/color][color=#0390BC]o[/color][color=#038EBB]i[/color][color=#038BBA]n[/color] [color=#0286B8]L[/color][color=#0284B6]o[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#027FB4]n[/color][color=#017DB3]s[/color] [color=#0178B1]P[/color][color=#0175B0]l[/color][color=#0173AF]a[/color][color=#0071AE]t[/color][color=#006EAD]f[/color][color=#006CAC]o[/color][color=#0069AB]r[/color][color=#0067AA]m[/color][/color][/url]
[url=http://mymdn.io/][color=black][color=#7163A8]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#52468C]❰[/color] [color=#4A3F85]J[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color][color=#42387E]I[/color][color=#3E347B]N[/color] [color=#3E347B]I[/color][color=#42387E]C[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color] [color=#4E4389]❱[/color][color=#52468C]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/colo
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:24:49 PM

Meridian Weekly Update #2

As the weeks are progressing, we find ourselves inching closer to securing exchange placement.

This is an ongoing process and we must ask your patience, as we feel that it is necessary to avoid rushing — so as to avoid detrimental mistakes.

In short, you shall expect live trading to occur before the end of January 2018.

Unsold Meridian Tokens are due to be burned, as promised.

The burning of tokens will occur shortly once consensus has been reached among our partners. Rest assured.

Meridian Loans Platform

Regarding the Meridian Loans Platform (MLP) we are engaged in strategic mapping — consisting of mathematical considerations; looking at our total supply and then correlating this with the collateral for loans procedure.

The consensus has led to the development of the ‘Loan Window’ method for loan deployment.

Simply, over the course of a year — there will be four windows, or ‘opportunities’ for users to apply for, and to receive a loan if accepted.

This method will create a simple means of modulating our internal reserves in such a way as to achieve a more synchronised and predictable outcome — making our proposal much more feasible for institutional backers.

Additionally, we have also embarked on the journey to build a solid solution for user security.

Abuse is a reality that we must acknowledge.

Where funds are on offer based on qualification criteria — there will be those who make it their goal to exploit this system for their own financial benefit.

As such, we have begun taking consultation from providers experienced in FinTech development — specifically security solutions.

Please keep an eye out for announcements pertaining to exchange placement, and the distribution of Meridian Bounties.

More Information

To learn more about how Meridian differs from the alternatives, you are invited to watch our three-minute Introduction film at https://goo.gl/VmTBbM

Learn more about Meridian at — https://myMDN.io

Access Meridian Whitepaper at — https://goo.gl/jqE7Me
Follow Meridian on Twitter at — https://twitter.com/MeridianMDN

This is what we've waithing for. Thank you dev for this big update about the unsold tokens.
Neversettle

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:01:56 AM

Great work devs, look forward to future updates.

me too. I really like the communication with the community. The weekly updates are great and I hope they will continue to do this as long as possible.

nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:45:17 AM

the team is working hard to push the project forward, i expect it can be launched as the roadmap shows, it will be a great help to blockchain world
antagonist

Activity: 211

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:34:43 PM

Great updates , we all are excited here for day to begin trading mdn token , all of us here who buy look forward to this .for me , best thing is loans program that you offer i think this very unique thing from alls other token ,, this is what make us buy this one when loan system available so clear to me how ppls go on and buy mdn token no matter price of it since loan they can claim always at slight higher price

for me already i decide on what i will do on my side ,, if hold large amount of mdn token loan service you will create will provide always constant demand in market for coin because to me i think always there is someone whom seek for loan ,, this one very clear to me how it will work and i am happy you have mention this one in update

btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:26:51 AM

its glad to see te updates and interaction on this forum, i believe Meridian project will make a big surprise in the near future
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:50:37 AM

its glad to see te updates and interaction on this forum, i believe Meridian project will make a big surprise in the near future

yes really appreciate the weekly updates on the project
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:21:18 AM

A big fan of the weekly updates, I am wondering what the total supply will be after burning unsold tokens, should make each token a lot more valuable over the next few years if the devs grow Meridian into something useful in the crypto space.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
MeridianMDN (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:09:50 AM

me too. I really like the communication with the community. The weekly updates are great and I hope they will continue to do this as long as possible.

the team is working hard to push the project forward, i expect it can be launched as the roadmap shows, it will be a great help to blockchain world

Thanks for the comments guys, next update will be posted shortly.

Great updates , we all are excited here for day to begin trading mdn token , all of us here who buy look forward to this .for me , best thing is loans program that you offer i think this very unique thing from alls other token ,, this is what make us buy this one when loan system available so clear to me how ppls go on and buy mdn token no matter price of it since loan they can claim always at slight higher price

for me already i decide on what i will do on my side ,, if hold large amount of mdn token loan service you will create will provide always constant demand in market for coin because to me i think always there is someone whom seek for loan ,, this one very clear to me how it will work and i am happy you have mention this one in update

Awesome!

Yes, this is the general idea behind the project.

Too often we have experience digital assets being launched, without any economic or functional framework around them to create genuine demand in the marketplace - which, sadly, places a limit on the lifespan of such offerings.

Our Loans for Collateral platform will put Meridian in a unique position where it is able to enjoy a certain level of demand in both negative and positive market conditions.

We believe that to be viable and to enjoy a lengthy lifespan, a digital asset 'must' be built around a specific use scenario.

This is what we are building!

Exchange placement is the first step, the second is completion of our Bitcoin loans platform.

Once all the pieces are in place, we'll all be able to look forward to Meridian moving into a position of significance in the overall market.

Thank you guys,

We will have some news on exchange placement shortly,

internally, we are also growing impatient due to the cumbersome KYC processes that we are currently going through.

Expect an announcement on this sooner rather than later.

A big fan of the weekly updates, I am wondering what the total supply will be after burning unsold tokens, should make each token a lot more valuable over the next few years if the devs grow Meridian into something useful in the crypto space.

Thanks!

The total supply will be in the 50M region,

though the actual amount of tokens in circulation will be much less, within the 300k - 400k region and then double that once bounties are distributed, so that's less than 1M.

Please note, these are estimates - but, we suspect that the eventual figures will be quite close to the ones mentioned above.

The Meridian Team

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157860][color=#4d4d4d][i][b][font=century gothic]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Meridian | myMDN.io ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/font][/b][/i][/color][/url]
[font=century gothic][b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjW3dqaey0][color=black][color=#0065A9]D[/color][color=#0067AA]i[/color][color=#0069AB]g[/color][color=#006CAC]i[/color][color=#006EAD]t[/color][color=#0071AE]a[/color][color=#0173AF]l[/color] [color=#0178B1]C[/color][color=#017AB2]o[/color][color=#017DB3]l[/color][color=#027FB4]l[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#0284B6]t[/color][color=#0286B8]e[/color][color=#0289B9]r[/color][color=#038BBA]a[/color][color=#038EBB]l[/color] [color=#0393BD]T[/color][color=#0395BE]o[/color][color=#0497BF]k[/color][color=#049AC0]e[/color][color=#049CC1]n[/color][color=#049FC2]s[/color]  [color=#04A1C3]▨[/color]  [color=#049AC0]B[/color][color=#0497BF]i[/color][color=#0395BE]t[/color][color=#0393BD]c[/color][color=#0390BC]o[/color][color=#038EBB]i[/color][color=#038BBA]n[/color] [color=#0286B8]L[/color][color=#0284B6]o[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#027FB4]n[/color][color=#017DB3]s[/color] [color=#0178B1]P[/color][color=#0175B0]l[/color][color=#0173AF]a[/color][color=#0071AE]t[/color][color=#006EAD]f[/color][color=#006CAC]o[/color][color=#0069AB]r[/color][color=#0067AA]m[/color][/color][/url]
[url=http://mymdn.io/][color=black][color=#7163A8]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#52468C]❰[/color] [color=#4A3F85]J[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color][color=#42387E]I[/color][color=#3E347B]N[/color] [color=#3E347B]I[/color][color=#42387E]C[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color] [color=#4E4389]❱[/color][color=#52468C]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/colo
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:07:13 PM

Thanks for the comments guys, next update will be posted shortly.

Awesome!

Yes, this is the general idea behind the project.

Too often we have experience digital assets being launched, without any economic or functional framework around them to create genuine demand in the marketplace - which, sadly, places a limit on the lifespan of such offerings.

Our Loans for Collateral platform will put Meridian in a unique position where it is able to enjoy a certain level of demand in both negative and positive market conditions.

We believe that to be viable and to enjoy a lengthy lifespan, a digital asset 'must' be built around a specific use scenario.

This is what we are building!

Exchange placement is the first step, the second is completion of our Bitcoin loans platform.

Once all the pieces are in place, we'll all be able to look forward to Meridian moving into a position of significance in the overall market.

Thank you guys,

We will have some news on exchange placement shortly,

internally, we are also growing impatient due to the cumbersome KYC processes that we are currently going through.

Expect an announcement on this sooner rather than later.

Thanks!

The total supply will be in the 50M region,

though the actual amount of tokens in circulation will be much less, within the 300k - 400k region and then double that once bounties are distributed, so that's less than 1M.

Please note, these are estimates - but, we suspect that the eventual figures will be quite close to the ones mentioned above.

The Meridian Team

Okay dev, nice respond for now. We hope that the next update is big.  We are patiently waiting for the bounty distribution. Thank you
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:10:08 PM

seems the team keep a close eye to this thread, its a good sign, i think this project will get well know as the work pushed forword, just move on
WhattaCOINcidence

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:17:54 PM

Well merry Christmas to the bounty hunters
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:26:36 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 11:44:10 PM by NutMasterTardd

Well merry Christmas to the bounty hunters

Yes that is true, and once the bounty dump occurs like in every project and although the bounty tokens recieved will be somewhat higher than other projects it won't matter in the long run and then MDN will truly begin, bring on 2018! I don't think I'll sell many of my ICO or bounty tokens, maybe a few if the price is high to buy back cheaper but I will hold for the long run as I think MDN has potential.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: