Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MDN] Meridian Ⓜ️ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL | Bitcoin Loans Platform (MLP)  (Read 12781 times)
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:15:03 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 06:29:38 PM by NutMasterTardd

Any news from the team? You promised exchanges by the end of January. Now there are 2 February weeks have passed and nothing happened. Why have I to beg for my bounty? I did my works and followed the rules, but you don't!!!

The devs are working on getting listed on an exchange but the market is hectic at the moment so bounties are their last priority right now, so shut up and have some patience. It could be months before you receive your bounty so either stop complaining, wait and do something constructive for MDN in the mean time or go and bitch somewhere else.

If you do not appreciate your time - get out of here! I know the price for my time and work and I do not want to work for free!

Your time and "work" are definitely not worth what you will get paid for this bounty. So have some patience or you won't get anything.

GEO, RLC & QRL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

Any news from the team? You promised exchanges by the end of January. Now there are 2 February weeks have passed and nothing happened. Why have I to beg for my bounty? I did my works and followed the rules, but you don't!!!

The devs are working on getting listed on an exchange but the market is hectic at the moment so bounties are their last priority right now, so shut up and have some patience. It could be months before you receive your bounty so either stop complaining, wait and do something constructive for MDN in the mean time or go and bitch somewhere else.

If you do not appreciate your time - get out of here! I know the price for my time and work and I do not want to work for free!

Your time and "work" are definitely not worth what you will get paid for this bounty. So have some patience or you won't get anything.

patience is key.

But anyway I am really looking forward to the bounty release - just to be able to cross this whole thing off the project and everyone can solely focus on the development

Lookfishy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:32:10 AM

Same thing every frickin week. Omg, look like you guys ran off with our money. No legit project takes this long to get on exchange. I already wrote my investment down as a loss; I hope no one is depending on ever getting paid.

Hello there,

Thanks.

Bounties will not be distributed until 7 days after an MDN/BTC trading pair becomes available.

You are advised to be patient, as you could be in for a long wait.

We are working to expedite this process - but, as mentioned previously - we cannot provide a specific roll out date until it is made available to us by the platform we are negotiating with.

As always, we will endeavor to keep you all as fully informed as possible as progress is made.

Yes they said it, but the team gave us an update about what happenings. I am bounty hunter too but we need more patience for this. The team are busy for the development of the platform.

Hi there.

Yes. We are due to be publishing our weekly update soon - within the next few days actually. Which we hope will bring everyone up to speed.

Rest assurred - we are strongly comitted to the project and will continue to hammer the negotiation process in order to bring Meridian to a live trading environment as soon as possible.

Thanks for supporting the Meridian Project

WhattaCOINcidence

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

Hello there,

Thanks.

Bounties will not be distributed until 7 days after an MDN/BTC trading pair becomes available.

We are working to expedite this process - but, as mentioned previously - we cannot provide a specific roll out date until it is made available to us by the platform we are negotiating with.

As always, we will endeavor to keep you all as fully informed as possible as progress is made.
OMG! You say the same every time, but nothing happens. I know that distribution will be after 7 days, but when will you list this token? How many times should I wait for it?

Your work? You mean copy paste a signature. Lmfao.

Anywho, I would like meridian to be a little more responsible to their investors, like not giving timelines for exchanges if they cant for sure deliver.
antagonist

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

Same thing every frickin week. Omg, look like you guys ran off with our money. No legit project takes this long to get on exchange. I already wrote my investment down as a loss; I hope no one is depending on ever getting paid.

lool idiota say he read same thing for so many week but only today he register noob account at 06:28:59 AM Cheesy
you are noob fake person who post here , many coin sometime take even two year before reach exchange like DECENT project and iota if you are new person in this place maybe you learn something experience first before open mouth
Neversettle

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

lool idiota say he read same thing for so many week but only today he register noob account at 06:28:59 AM Cheesy
you are noob fake person who post here , many coin sometime take even two year before reach exchange like DECENT project and iota if you are new person in this place maybe you learn something experience first before open mouth

wouldn´t be suprised if it took half a year or something. But I think it shouldn´t because it would be great to be the first well operating lending platform out there

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

Hello there,

Thanks.

Yes they said it, but the team gave us an update about what happenings. I am bounty hunter too but we need more patience for this. The team are busy for the development of the platform.

Hi there.

Yes. We are due to be publishing our weekly update soon - within the next few days actually. Which we hope will bring everyone up to speed.

Rest assurred - we are strongly comitted to the project and will continue to hammer the negotiation process in order to bring Meridian to a live trading environment as soon as possible.

Thanks for supporting the Meridian Project

Well I think if I was a scammer I would have already disappeared, not posting weekly updates.. What would be the point in sticking around they already have the ICO funds? I'll cut them the benefit of the doubt for this one and give them a couple more months to get everything running.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
MeridianMDN (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

wouldn´t be suprised if it took half a year or something. But I think it shouldn´t because it would be great to be the first well operating lending platform out there

Hi there,

We aren't expecting it to take that long actually,

we're also growing impatient as this back and forth negotiation continues.

However - as mentioned in our last post, you may be in for a long wait.

As always, we will be keeping everyone well informed via all of our communication channels to negate the need for speculation.

Simply - as and when headway is made, insofar as locking down a specific date, this information will be released to everyone.

We acknowledge the frustration that some of you may be experiencing - but as some of you are aware, these things take time.

Often, especially in this market, it's best to take all of the necessary steps and procedures to ensure a smooth transition onto an exchange.

Despite how unpopular this process may be among investors and supporters, the benefits of this will be much more obvious further down the line.

That aside - we aim to bring you guys some good news within the coming weeks.

You're all advised to keep an eye out, as we will continue to release important updates regularly.

The Meridian Team

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157860][color=#4d4d4d][i][b][font=century gothic]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Meridian | myMDN.io ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/font][/b][/i][/color][/url]
[font=century gothic][b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjW3dqaey0][color=black][color=#0065A9]D[/color][color=#0067AA]i[/color][color=#0069AB]g[/color][color=#006CAC]i[/color][color=#006EAD]t[/color][color=#0071AE]a[/color][color=#0173AF]l[/color] [color=#0178B1]C[/color][color=#017AB2]o[/color][color=#017DB3]l[/color][color=#027FB4]l[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#0284B6]t[/color][color=#0286B8]e[/color][color=#0289B9]r[/color][color=#038BBA]a[/color][color=#038EBB]l[/color] [color=#0393BD]T[/color][color=#0395BE]o[/color][color=#0497BF]k[/color][color=#049AC0]e[/color][color=#049CC1]n[/color][color=#049FC2]s[/color]  [color=#04A1C3]▨[/color]  [color=#049AC0]B[/color][color=#0497BF]i[/color][color=#0395BE]t[/color][color=#0393BD]c[/color][color=#0390BC]o[/color][color=#038EBB]i[/color][color=#038BBA]n[/color] [color=#0286B8]L[/color][color=#0284B6]o[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#027FB4]n[/color][color=#017DB3]s[/color] [color=#0178B1]P[/color][color=#0175B0]l[/color][color=#0173AF]a[/color][color=#0071AE]t[/color][color=#006EAD]f[/color][color=#006CAC]o[/color][color=#0069AB]r[/color][color=#0067AA]m[/color][/color][/url]
[url=http://mymdn.io/][color=black][color=#7163A8]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#52468C]❰[/color] [color=#4A3F85]J[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color][color=#42387E]I[/color][color=#3E347B]N[/color] [color=#3E347B]I[/color][color=#42387E]C[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color] [color=#4E4389]❱[/color][color=#52468C]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/colo
M.Terzi

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:18:13 AM

Hello dev, do not take bad criticism of people seriously. People think it's easy. He knows that you need patience if you are not. That's why we look forward to your good news.
Best regards.
Neversettle

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

Hi there,

We aren't expecting it to take that long actually,

we're also growing impatient as this back and forth negotiation continues.

However - as mentioned in our last post, you may be in for a long wait.

As always, we will be keeping everyone well informed via all of our communication channels to negate the need for speculation.

Simply - as and when headway is made, insofar as locking down a specific date, this information will be released to everyone.

We acknowledge the frustration that some of you may be experiencing - but as some of you are aware, these things take time.

Often, especially in this market, it's best to take all of the necessary steps and procedures to ensure a smooth transition onto an exchange.

Despite how unpopular this process may be among investors and supporters, the benefits of this will be much more obvious further down the line.

That aside - we aim to bring you guys some good news within the coming weeks.

You're all advised to keep an eye out, as we will continue to release important updates regularly.

The Meridian Team

Love the communication with the community. Well most investors right now hope to have an instant 10x right after the ICO is finished. I really don´t like the attitude right now. Take all the time you need. Iam sure its worth the wait !

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:57:44 PM

Love the communication with the community. Well most investors right now hope to have an instant 10x right after the ICO is finished. I really don´t like the attitude right now. Take all the time you need. Iam sure its worth the wait !

Completely agree with this, take all the time you need devs. A more stable product is better than rushing the platform to give the bounties out to those that are complaining.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Neversettle

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

Completely agree with this, take all the time you need devs. A more stable product is better than rushing the platform to give the bounties out to those that are complaining.

Yes I agree. Will there be a alpha/beta version to participate in?

MeridianMDN (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:21:42 PM

Hi there,

Yes, there will be opportunity for programmers, and the like, to tinker with the app. So yes, we may explore doing some form of A/B testing.

We are due to publish a weekly update soon.

Details concerning MLP and Live trading will be provided.

The Meridian Team

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157860][color=#4d4d4d][i][b][font=century gothic]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Meridian | myMDN.io ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/font][/b][/i][/color][/url]
[font=century gothic][b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjW3dqaey0][color=black][color=#0065A9]D[/color][color=#0067AA]i[/color][color=#0069AB]g[/color][color=#006CAC]i[/color][color=#006EAD]t[/color][color=#0071AE]a[/color][color=#0173AF]l[/color] [color=#0178B1]C[/color][color=#017AB2]o[/color][color=#017DB3]l[/color][color=#027FB4]l[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#0284B6]t[/color][color=#0286B8]e[/color][color=#0289B9]r[/color][color=#038BBA]a[/color][color=#038EBB]l[/color] [color=#0393BD]T[/color][color=#0395BE]o[/color][color=#0497BF]k[/color][color=#049AC0]e[/color][color=#049CC1]n[/color][color=#049FC2]s[/color]  [color=#04A1C3]▨[/color]  [color=#049AC0]B[/color][color=#0497BF]i[/color][color=#0395BE]t[/color][color=#0393BD]c[/color][color=#0390BC]o[/color][color=#038EBB]i[/color][color=#038BBA]n[/color] [color=#0286B8]L[/color][color=#0284B6]o[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#027FB4]n[/color][color=#017DB3]s[/color] [color=#0178B1]P[/color][color=#0175B0]l[/color][color=#0173AF]a[/color][color=#0071AE]t[/color][color=#006EAD]f[/color][color=#006CAC]o[/color][color=#0069AB]r[/color][color=#0067AA]m[/color][/color][/url]
[url=http://mymdn.io/][color=black][color=#7163A8]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#52468C]❰[/color] [color=#4A3F85]J[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color][color=#42387E]I[/color][color=#3E347B]N[/color] [color=#3E347B]I[/color][color=#42387E]C[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color] [color=#4E4389]❱[/color][color=#52468C]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/colo
Neversettle

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:35:15 PM

Hi there,

Yes, there will be opportunity for programmers, and the like, to tinker with the app. So yes, we may explore doing some form of A/B testing.

We are due to publish a weekly update soon.

Details concerning MLP and Live trading will be provided.

The Meridian Team

That´s great to hear. I think a lot of people would love to participate

bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

OMG! You say the same every time, but nothing happens. I know that distribution will be after 7 days, but when will you list this token? How many times should I wait for it?

maybe dev should give nothing to this idiota
why you post here so much craps because you think you are so specials more than other ppls here ? if you no have something good here to contribute i think you leave this place immediate
dev say already hundred times they work for exchange , so why you no use brain and wait patient like everyone else who is here ? bastardo. if you no say good thing here then you should get out
LOL
What can make a team which can not make things in time? I remember you that they promised exchange by the end of January. Now is the end of February and... Nothing happened  Grin Grin Grin
If you do want nothing you can leave this thread. But I want to get my HONESTLY worked reward.

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:18:29 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 04:58:36 PM by NutMasterTardd

why you post here so much craps because you think you are so specials more than other ppls here ? if you no have something good here to contribute i think you leave this place immediate
dev say already hundred times they work for exchange , so why you no use brain and wait patient like everyone else who is here ? bastardo. if you no say good thing here then you should get out
LOL
What can make a team which can not make things in time? I remember you that they promised exchange by the end of January. Now is the end of February and... Nothing happened  Grin Grin Grin
If you do want nothing you can leave this thread. But I want to get my HONESTLY worked reward.

"Promised" Are you five years old? Nothing is straight forward in crypto, they were aiming to be listed by the end of January but the crypto-space was pretty busy. ETH was delayed 9 months so stop your complaining of you won't receive anything at all.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Neversettle

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

LOL
What can make a team which can not make things in time? I remember you that they promised exchange by the end of January. Now is the end of February and... Nothing happened  Grin Grin Grin

There is no other than speculating with the tokens right now, so just be a little patient

westerncoin

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

This coin will never see a big exchange for the following reasons.

1. They lied too and defrauded their investors
2. They lied about the amount of tokens to be released
around 300k sold, leaving 1.1m of handouts.

3. They clearly stated all unsold tokens would be burned.
50m of the original 300m are still available, with 1.4m being released.

4. Investment fraud. By releasing 1.1m more then what was stated they are clearly manipulating their own market,  which is illegal on many different levels.

They have nothing but excuses.

There are other coins that have come out since and before this ico that have hit exchanges.

This coin will never see Hitbtc, Bittrex, Binance or even kucoin or any official centralized exchange.

Would most likely be stuck on etherdelta until it faded away.

Because they have manipulated, lied and have not met road maps No Official exchange would ever take them.

No exchange wants a coin that before it has even hit exchanges, has manipulated its own market.
Neversettle

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

4. Investment fraud. By releasing 1.1m more then what was stated they are clearly manipulating their own market,  which is illegal on many different levels.

There are other coins that have come out since and before this ico that have hit exchanges.

This coin will never see Hitbtc, Bittrex, Binance or even kucoin or any official centralized exchange.

Because they have manipulated, lied and have not met road maps No Official exchange would ever take them.

No exchange wants a coin that before it has even hit exchanges, has manipulated its own market.

Well that´s not true. The 1.1 million will be needed for bounty for example etc.. And the rest beside the 1.4m will be burned as they stated. But I think the team will give an detailed explanation here

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:21:19 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 09:35:53 PM by NutMasterTardd

4. Investment fraud. By releasing 1.1m more then what was stated they are clearly manipulating their own market,  which is illegal on many different levels.

Pretty dumb to say "This coin will never see HitBtc, Bittrex, Binance or even KUcoin or any official centralized exchange" because you have no idea what the future holds for smaller projects like Meridian, a couple years down the line with an established infrastructure and working used platform they could be doing very well and listed on any/all of those. Etherdelta isn't a bad place to start off, as long as they can get listed anywhere reputable that isn't a scam it will be a good start as crypto projects take years to take off. I think being bitter about the bounties is a waste of your time, just dump your MDN on exchange listing and move on. You look more like a troll trying to FUD and ruin Meridian rather than a concerned investor IMO.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: