Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time do the cryptocurrencies require?  (Read 551 times)
GoodLad (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:28:35 AM

Once you decide to trade and/or invest into cryptocurrencies, how much time do you need to spend for that? Is it possible to combine trading and investing with your regular life or is it a full time job?
How much of your time do cryptocurrencies take?
Thank you in advance for your help Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jonashe

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:33:48 AM

Depends on you. There is a lot of information out there, a lot of project, I think you can't be aware of all it's going on even with a full time job cryptotrader. Too much news, and market move to fast. But few hours a day it still a minimum.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:38:32 AM

Yes it possible to combine trading and investing with your regular life but there is no exact time you should separate for trading. Actually you should check your coins at least once per one or two hours.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:39:10 AM

Depends on you. There is a lot of information out there, a lot of project, I think you can't be aware of all it's going on even with a full time job cryptotrader. Too much news, and market move to fast. But few hours a day it still a minimum.

You can be a full time trader only if you are confident about your knowledge about the platform.
But I would recommend everyone to diverse their business in order to minimize your risk.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:41:03 AM

Once you decide to trade and/or invest into cryptocurrencies, how much time do you need to spend for that?
it depends on how much experience you have prior to starting it. you may be brand new to trading or you can have some experience in trading stocks or other things.

with 0 experience obviously you need to spend a lot more time until you figure out how things work and then it will become much faster.

Is it possible to combine trading and investing with your regular life or is it a full time job?
it can be both.
you can do it as a secondary job or an investment and just spend a little time, place some automatic orders like "stop-loss" and things like that.
or you can do it as a full time job for maximum profitability. there are some people who are doing it professionally as a full job called "day-traders".

these days i am a bit busy with life so i only have my long term investment in bitcoin (obviously) which needs to time Wink
have some altcoins like LTC and GBYTE which i plan on holding so i don't spend much time on them either.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:42:09 AM

You need to hold the token or coin in long te4m if you want a profit and put it in the good project. At least 1 year or maybe 2 years. Look at ethereum it is need more then 2 years to growth..
OneUserOne

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:59:29 PM

Once you decide to trade and/or invest into cryptocurrencies, how much time do you need to spend for that? Is it possible to combine trading and investing with your regular life or is it a full time job?

It depends on your determination and the sufficient knowledge you have about cryptos. It you choose to dive into it in full and for a long period of time, then it is possible that you won't have enough time to have another job. Apart from that, I think it's manageable to combine it with your real life.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:07:15 PM

It depends on the coins which you are going to invest or trade, if the coin price fluctuates very fast then you have to set a time for trading or if you have bought the coin for investment option for long term then i dont think that you will be needing to see the price daily but better do this in gaps. I use most of my time for cryptocurrencies because i work for cryptocurrency
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:10:43 PM

I guess  you are saying that "my wife is not happy with this job and she prevents me" Smiley some time you really have to be on time for this job. but you do not need a time when you can take a coin at a certain price and wait for a certain amount of time and then know that you will think to sell or not to look at the situation that coin has come to.you really need energy and time to trade.for example, the situation of the market since the day is definitely in the "buy and forget" strategy.you do not need extra time and energy for it.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

VanDerWaals

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:22:23 PM

I think you can have regular job and invest in cryptocurrency at the same time. With regular job you will have more money to inves but there will be a situation when there will be a good opportunity to invest and you will be in work and you will miss it.  But I will not quit my job until I will have a enough money for investing and for living at least for six months.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:22:26 PM

Its all relative.  You can have passive investors like me who can simply set a mining rig up and leave it running 24/7 for weeks at a time without even looking at it (aside from a 5 second check once a day to ensure its running... I can tell my rig is running when I come home because the lights in the GPUs turn red when its running over 55 degrees) or just have autowithdrawals from their bank account to buy Bitcoin.  On the other hand, you can have day traders who can't step away from their phones or the exchanges.  

As a passive investor I could spend a lot less time involved in cryptos but I enjoy reading about them and posting here so it takes up more of my time than necessary.  So yeah... Its all relative.

twinstarrider72

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:34:24 PM

Investing doesn't take too much time, but you better have hours and hours everyday if you want to make money trading. That stuff is hard.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:43:51 PM

Depending on your time if you are a person who do have day stable job then you do really have hectic schedule then for sure having a sideline would be difficult which you would really need to have a good time management.Engaging on crypto doesnt really need full time unless if you are an active trader or investor then it would really be needed but if you do treat it as a sideline then it is not necessary to full time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
aysha9853

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:15:40 PM

time spent on trading indefinitely and without any time limit, 6 hours of time spent on internet world 10% social media 40% tradding 50% bitcointalk.org and could change depending on work in the real world Shocked Shocked
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:27:17 PM

When investing in the cryptographic market, think about becoming a trader. There is not much time for you to make decisions, every time you decide on a profit, so make the quickest and the most accurate.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

When investing in the cryptographic market, think about becoming a trader. There is not much time for you to make decisions, every time you decide on a profit, so make the quickest and the most accurate.
analyzing market will take you some time to buy on, I guess investing with your learning will really affecting your knowledge so for me I spent most of my
time inside the market and trying to assess if which project to support and find more information before proceeding and start the trade.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:02:37 PM

It depends upon you, I mean Trading requires skills and practice to know the entry and exit points and one cannot simply think that Bitcoin or whichever coin you select is going to rise in a straight upward climb, there will be twists in the road and yes it is possible to combine trading and investing with your regular life.

Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:13:10 PM

It depends on you.
1. You have to keep your emotions in check.
2. Set times you want to trade if it 3 hours dailys,  set time to do your research  and set time to trade and  set your target so it buy or sell when iy reacg that point.
3. Learn good T. A skills.  Don't  just make trade or investing base on feelings or speculation,  it best to always follow T. A analysis rather than fundamental analysis.  It not forex, it crypto.
  Latest emotion is a bitch in cryptocurrency trading. Keep it in check
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:24:33 PM

Kinda depends really, I manage fine checking once or twice a day (not a day trader). But there is a ton of information to consume and you should defintely take your time for that.
So like 1-2 maybe 3 hours a day in one go or spread out. If you're new it's best to start small and try to learn the most you can first before going big, get a bit understanding on what works for you, how you can manage the time efficiently. First time checking out an ICo it probably took me about 2 hours to really consume all the info now I do it in 30 minutes or less. Because I know what to look for, where to look and have more understanding of the envoirment so I don't have to research every little thing.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:33:01 PM

It depends on the level of your previous knowledge of the CT and the intensity of your current training. But on average, three or four months are needed for this. Combine work with the crypto currency and your usual life is necessary. We do not exist for the crypto currency, but for us.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: