Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MLD] LAUNCHING MOLD GAME PLATFORM  (Read 26365 times)
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:15:26 PM

votes is a difficult  system
don't agree with you think that everything is easy
each project has some sort of system
I think soon this problem will be resolved
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:19:51 PM

How are they going to compete with the current monopolists of the gaming market? With the largest publishers and manufacturers of consoles?
You can not just come to the gaming market and compete with the current largest companies. right?
Decentralized cryptographic system, this already says a lot. Most likely they will not qualify for the AAA projects market.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:22:13 PM

many of gaming platform releasing now. what is difference between other projects?

dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:22:53 PM

How are they going to compete with the current monopolists of the gaming market? With the largest publishers and manufacturers of consoles?
You can not just come to the gaming market and compete with the current largest companies. right?
Decentralized cryptographic system, this already says a lot. Most likely they will not qualify for the AAA projects market.
So what projects should they do to make the platform popular?
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:24:53 PM

It would be nice to be able to interest potential investors in gaming projects! I have a lot of friends who could use a service like this!
Cash services in games is something we can barely expect in future without BTC!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:27:26 PM

But games have a limited life cycle? How will the values of the players remain in this situation?
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:28:19 PM

But games have a limited life cycle? How will the values of the players remain in this situation?
What exactly do you mean?
CryptoFinn

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:31:43 PM

what games will be supported?
Sakiri4

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:34:58 PM

I think this gaming platform should focus primarily on indie projects, and on the mobile segment
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:36:35 PM

Well, I mean that games can not be relevant forever. They exist for a while, and then cease to be relevant and interest users. What will happen to the values of the players when the game officially stops being supported?
okaypool

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:39:11 PM

Well, I mean that games can not be relevant forever. They exist for a while, and then cease to be relevant and interest users. What will happen to the values of the players when the game officially stops being supported?
Why do you think that something should happen to the players' values?
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:41:54 PM

I think this gaming platform should focus primarily on indie projects, and on the mobile segment
Why did you decide that these segments will be the most profitable for the company?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:44:57 PM

Very cool project, I wish the developers good luck!  Wink
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:49:25 PM

So after all, the basic concept of this gaming platform is the monetization of game items. And if the game ceases to be relevant and its life cycle goes to an end, then the game objects will lose their value, is not it?
okaypool

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:56:05 PM

So after all, the basic concept of this gaming platform is the monetization of game items. And if the game ceases to be relevant and its life cycle goes to an end, then the game objects will lose their value, is not it?
Probably, but I do not quite imagine how this should work Cheesy
Sakiri4

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:00:04 PM

Why did you decide that these segments will be the most profitable for the company?
On the segment of large AAA projects there is no point in calculating, because there the niche is occupied by larger companies. It will be much easier to popularize the service among mobile budget devices. This is a more profitable strategy for the company
RadekG

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:03:29 PM

As far as I know, as soon as the game is disconnected from the platform, the players' assets become zero.
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:06:57 PM

As far as I know, as soon as the game is disconnected from the platform, the players' assets become zero.
It turns out, you lose some of your money or how? Huh
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:09:10 PM

On the segment of large AAA projects there is no point in calculating, because there the niche is occupied by larger companies. It will be much easier to popularize the service among mobile budget devices. This is a more profitable strategy for the company
That's exactly what I said at the very beginning, is not it? Grin
In general, yes, you're right, a mobile segment is something that can bring the largest number of users and profits. It can become truly popular! Smiley
RadekG

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:10:53 PM

It turns out, you lose some of your money or how? Huh
Not really. Just the value of game items becomes zero. But if you managed to exchange them for the currency of the gaming platform, then you will be all right and the coins will not go anywhere Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: