Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MLD] LAUNCHING MOLD GAME PLATFORM  (Read 26360 times)
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

But games have a limited life cycle? How will the values of the players remain in this situation?
What exactly do you mean?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leather

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:34:54 PM

But games have a limited life cycle? How will the values of the players remain in this situation?
Well, I mean that games can not be relevant forever. They exist for a while, and then cease to be relevant and interest users. What will happen to the values of the players when the game officially stops being supported?
retrend

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:35:52 PM

Well, I mean that games can not be relevant forever. They exist for a while, and then cease to be relevant and interest users. What will happen to the values of the players when the game officially stops being supported?
Why do you think that something should happen to the players' values?
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

How are they going to compete with the current monopolists of the gaming market? With the largest publishers and manufacturers of consoles?
You can not just come to the gaming market and compete with the current largest companies. right?
Decentralized cryptographic system, this already says a lot. Most likely they will not qualify for the AAA projects market.
So what projects should they do to make the platform popular?
I think this gaming platform should focus primarily on indie projects, and on the mobile segment
Why did you decide that these segments will be the most profitable for the company?
Leather

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:36:41 PM

How are they going to compete with the current monopolists of the gaming market? With the largest publishers and manufacturers of consoles?
You can not just come to the gaming market and compete with the current largest companies. right?
Decentralized cryptographic system, this already says a lot. Most likely they will not qualify for the AAA projects market.
I think this gaming platform should focus primarily on indie projects, and on the mobile segment
Why did you decide that these segments will be the most profitable for the company?
So after all, the basic concept of this gaming platform is the monetization of game items. And if the game ceases to be relevant and its life cycle goes to an end, then the game objects will lose their value, is not it?
retrend

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

So after all, the basic concept of this gaming platform is the monetization of game items. And if the game ceases to be relevant and its life cycle goes to an end, then the game objects will lose their value, is not it?

Probably, but I do not quite imagine how this should work  Cheesy
Xelpherpolis

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:37:36 PM

On the segment of large AAA projects there is no point in calculating, because there the niche is occupied by larger companies. It will be much easier to popularize the service among mobile budget devices. This is a more profitable strategy for the company
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

Probably, but I do not quite imagine how this should work  Cheesy
As far as I know, as soon as the game is disconnected from the platform, the players' assets become zero.
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

On the segment of large AAA projects there is no point in calculating, because there the niche is occupied by larger companies. It will be much easier to popularize the service among mobile budget devices. This is a more profitable strategy for the company
That's exactly what I said at the very beginning, is not it? Grin
In general, yes, you're right, a mobile segment is something that can bring the largest number of users and profits. It can become truly popular! Smiley
Leather

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

I understand that the sale of tokens will take place in 3 stages, right? Huh
smalljohn38

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:43:05 AM

I understand that the sale of tokens will take place in 3 stages, right? Huh

yes
if you want i can offer
your 1 eth for my 15000 Moldcoin
please msg me and email how many Moldcoin you want
thank you
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I saw in other fairly successful projects, I think that the specific project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

A wonderful project, the sphere of games is becoming more popular! Tell me, where can I store mold tokens?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I saw in other fairly successful projects, I think that the specific project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:48:13 AM

A wonderful project, the sphere of games is becoming more popular! Tell me, where can I store mold tokens?
I fully agree with you, in general, virtual reality takes up most of our life, therefore such projects are very promising and have a great future! To store coins, you can use MyEtherWallet. Have you already purchased the tokens?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be in a mobile environment?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

I fully agree with you, in general, virtual reality takes up most of our life, therefore such projects are very promising and have a great future! To store coins, you can use MyEtherWallet. Have you already purchased the tokens?
No, I'm just going to take part, I wanted to learn a little more in detail!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: