Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MLD] LAUNCHING MOLD GAME PLATFORM  (Read 26365 times)
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be in a mobile environment?
The platform will work on all popular devices, desktops, tablets, smartphones, TV, VR
Do you find it convenient to use mobile phones for these purposes?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:38:28 AM

Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I saw in other fairly successful projects, I think that the specific project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what Mold absolutely offers new, in order to get around competitors?
Firstly, the platform has great potential. Secondly, the quality of the project at its height, I'm sure of their success!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:50:36 AM

I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
The platform will work on all popular devices, desktops, tablets, smartphones, TV, VR
I do not know, it all depends on the developers, you use smartphones in everyday life, for sure the application will be fully adapted and pleasant to use!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:56:05 AM

Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I saw in other fairly successful projects, I think that the specific project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what Mold absolutely offers new, in order to get around competitors?
Firstly, the platform has great potential. Secondly, the quality of the project at its height, I'm sure of their success!
I fully agree with you, especially since the sphere is very promising in the market, all projects will grow in one way or another!
hikky22

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:58:34 AM

I do not know, it all depends on the developers, you use smartphones in everyday life, for sure the application will be fully adapted and pleasant to use!
Well, with the idea that they are presented, I do not think that the smartphone will fully disclose the full potential of the platform.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:04:08 AM

I fully agree with you, especially since the sphere is very promising in the market, all projects will grow in one way or another!
What do you mean?
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:05:36 AM

Well, with the idea that they are presented, I do not think that the smartphone will fully disclose the full potential of the platform.
I agree with you that the PC will be much more convenient to use, but the mobile games industry is also developing at a tremendous speed, so it may become a separate development segment!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:09:49 AM

What do you mean?
I'm talking about the fact that now offers are less than demanding, not worthy of projects, even if Mold does not become a leader in the market, he will definitely take his niche and will be very successful in it!
hikky22

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:16:56 AM

I agree with you that the PC will be much more convenient to use, but the mobile games industry is also developing at a tremendous speed, so it may become a separate development segment!
In principle, I agree with you, but I think that most likely developers will give up mobile applications, because you need to choose one thing to get a really high-quality work!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:20:44 AM

What do you mean?
I'm talking about the fact that now offers are less than demanding, not worthy of projects, even if Mold does not become a leader in the market, he will definitely take his niche and will be very successful in it!
Oh well, Maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:27:06 AM

In principle, I agree with you, but I think that most likely developers will give up mobile applications, because you need to choose one thing to get a really high-quality work!
Maybe you're right, it's too early to argue now, you need to wait and check it directly in the work!
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:28:34 AM

Interesting project concept and I am just as curious as any crypto enthusiast. Let me check first the whitepaper and see if there are ways in which how implementations would take place and carried out in a decentralized manner.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

What do you mean?
Oh well, Maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
Now I'm also thinking about participating in the project, thank you very much!
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

I understand correctly that this project is somehow connected with games?
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

Yes, MOLD is a fair and secure distributed gaming platform that supports the development of new games and
simplifies the transaction of valuable data
lordmick

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

Yes, MOLD is a fair and secure distributed gaming platform that supports the development of new games and
What other valuable data? Simply, I am far from computer games, poetmow does not understand what is at stake)
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

What other valuable data? Simply, I am far from computer games, poetmow does not understand what is at stake)
All simple, valuable data, such as game items, weapons and mechanisms.
lordmick

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

aaa, It's all related to games. Also what, it is necessary to someone, someone is ready to pay money for razlnye prdemety in games?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

aaa, It's all related to games. Also what, it is necessary to someone, someone is ready to pay money for razlnye prdemety in games?

Of course! At the same time, not a little money
lordmick

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

Of course! At the same time, not a little money
People just go crazy) I never understood this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: