Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: news about china ico regulation  (Read 729 times)
ico1 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

www.ico1.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:07:13 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 03:17:43 PM by ico1

the chinese government will set up a blockchain Industrial zone in Ganzhou(a city )

and chinese [Suspicious link removed]pany which enter this zone can have access to put their ICO on records

so i guess chinese [Suspicious link removed]pany will open a office in Ganzhou to announce their ICO in china  

or build up the company in singapore

its ico1.com,an ico listing website in china

everyday we have about 800 unique people visit
you can find us on baidu.com searching ico导航(navigation)、ico中国(china)

we provide listing and a chinese article to introduce your ICO and project,which will cost 1 ETH
if you are interested,contact me through email

www.ico1.com
An ICO Listing Website In China
Tipstar

Activity: 1820
Merit: 298

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:15:44 PM

That's good. China should regulate where the Chinese citizens invest. Not only it be safe for Chinese investors, It'll bring security to investors around the world.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:27:42 PM

Setting up a pilot is very good for Chinese investors, and plays a good role in regulating the market. The follow-up should be more pilot to restore investor confidence in the chain of blocks

dsertov

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:17:29 PM

This kind of regulation is good for the market, although extreme centralization of decentralized currencies kind of defeats the purpose  Smiley
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:28:23 PM

Is there any proof you can provide which is not removed because of suspicious content?
If this information is true, this could recover the whole market especially chinese coins which has been suffered badly. I welcome regulated ICOs because there are / were many ICO scams which just collected the money and went away.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:33:07 PM

the chinese government will set up a blockchain Industrial zone in Ganzhou(a city )

and chinese [Suspicious link removed]pany which enter this zone can have access to put their ICO on records

so i guess chinese [Suspicious link removed]pany will open a office in Ganzhou to announce their ICO in china  

or build up the company in singapore

its ico1.com,an ico listing website in china

everyday we have about 800 unique people visit
you can find us on baidu.com searching ico导航(navigation)、ico中国(china)

we provide listing and a chinese article to introduce your ICO and project,which will cost 1 ETH
if you are interested,contact me through email

At present, China is introducing a lot of rules on digital currency, and ICOs are seriously affected. As far as I know, ICOs are banned here. No legal ICO will appear in the future.
BrotherTim

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:51:21 PM

China just moving ahead of the US.. only a matter of time imo
jijikill

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:57:57 PM

I don't see it as a ban , it's more like a regulation which is good for the cryptocurrency future, it means government actually take it seriously . As of ICO in China is stop until the gov release their new regulation on it . I think China gov is really ahead of the world in terms of technology nowadays , just look at their approach towards a cashless society , so I think for China to embrace cryptocurrency fully is just a matter of time
Umtitima

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:58:10 PM

This move may help newbie like me not to be scammed
DimaZ88

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:05:32 PM

I agree. It's about time ICOs were regulated. Maybe now more will follow know your customer protocols and screen for accredited investors.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:39:53 PM

At last something clears up. China has always been loyal to the Crypto-currency and it did not look like they were going to ban the ICO, as they constantly said. It is about regulating and regulating this segment of the market and such a position of China will only benefit the crypto currency and strengthen its confidence in it. I think that bitcoin and other coins will now quickly restore their former positions after the recent fall and there will be stable predicted growth.
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:46:41 PM

Very good news, we hope that China will change its decision in ICO

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:11:11 PM

Someone needs to hold ICOs accountable if they're scams but cryptos are supposed to be about getting away from government money and regulations, right?
Just a thought... what if we set up a regulating body made up of representatives from lots currencies that meet certain specifications to set industry standards and regulations? ... I can't see that possibly working, but who knows.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:16:20 PM

This is good news as this will help the governments to help reduce the rate of scamming ico in the market. Today I see neo trying to recover from the recent clash which is as a result of news from China that the people bank of China has band ico and trying to criminalize it.  I do hope this site you said is for the monitoring of the Chinese project.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:44:52 PM

Great news ! Regulations that are there to protect investors will bring even more people and interesting opportunities to the market.

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:54:12 PM

I agree. It's about time ICOs were regulated. Maybe now more will follow know your customer protocols and screen for accredited investors.

Comments like this completely baffle me.  You're in a crypto currency forum and asking for a government to regulate the creation and distribution of coins?  In fact, you're even asking for the government to restrict access to ICO's to accredited investors.  You're basically asking the government to take away opportunities for you.  In the US that means you  need over $200,000 of liquid assets (no home, car, etc) and also typically means your investments have a minimum of $25,000 just to get in the door.  That'd remove about 99% of this forum from the ICO market.  And the main reason for the accredited investor rule is for the elites... they get access but we lowly citizens do not.

Again, this confuses me... it's as if people have been brainwashed to think regulation means good; always.  All this means is that we wont be able to send $50 of ETH to a new ICO because it'll be closed off for us.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:17:38 PM

once China regulates the cryptocurrency market and the ICO, the price of coins like Neo, Binance will skyrocket and the overall market will also move higher. This is a good news for everyone involved in cryptocurrency.
Gecko8

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:18:48 PM

Here my question, this this china ICO regulation thing only impacting china ICOs? If yes this assumption is correct, it will be interesting to see, how quick they are moving over to another place. And areas like Singapur seems to be much more liberal and open at least in the past.
Antikais

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:34:48 PM

Here my question, this this china ICO regulation thing only impacting china ICOs? If yes this assumption is correct, it will be interesting to see, how quick they are moving over to another place. And areas like Singapur seems to be much more liberal and open at least in the past.

it is realy good to regulate icos. more and more countries doing this.  and i think many other country will follow them. and it is also good for us. because there is a lot of ico and we cant know which one is scam.

ASSETA - Blockchain based borderless crypto bank | ICO | DISCUSSION THREAD | BOUNTIES
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:37:37 AM

As expected, China was not going to completely ban the ICO on its territory. Such actions of this government would not be logical, since China has always supported the crypto currency and tried to develop it, rightly seeing its use as a significant means for the development of the economy of its country. It's about streamlining the ICO, eliminating the possibility of its use for fraud. Therefore, the panic was, as always, superfluous. The Crypto-currency will continue to grow and develop.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: