Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 03:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: news about china ico regulation  (Read 733 times)
Hyperme.sh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:40:06 AM

This thread is spreading false information.

China is yanking the ICO tokens from the exchanges:

https://www.coindesk.com/chinas-exchanges-yank-token-listings-ico-crackdown/

I agree. It's about time ICOs were regulated. Maybe now more will follow know your customer protocols and screen for accredited investors.

Comments like this completely baffle me.  You're in a crypto currency forum and asking for a government to regulate the creation and distribution of coins?  In fact, you're even asking for the government to restrict access to ICO's to accredited investors.  You're basically asking the government to take away opportunities for you.  In the US that means you  need over $200,000 of liquid assets (no home, car, etc) and also typically means your investments have a minimum of $25,000 just to get in the door.  That'd remove about 99% of this forum from the ICO market.

Incorrect.
Foster456

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:10:08 AM

the chinese government will set up a blockchain Industrial zone in Ganzhou(a city )

and chinese [Suspicious link removed]pany which enter this zone can have access to put their ICO on records

so i guess chinese [Suspicious link removed]pany will open a office in Ganzhou to announce their ICO in china  

or build up the company in singapore

its ico1.com,an ico listing website in china

everyday we have about 800 unique people visit
you can find us on baidu.com searching ico导航(navigation)、ico中国(china)

we provide listing and a chinese article to introduce your ICO and project,which will cost 1 ETH
if you are interested,contact me through email
China is introducing a lot of digital currency rules, Bitcoin is still legal, ICO are banned here and ICO are seriously affected. China loves to ban many things  Angry
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: