Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:57:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine  (Read 84755 times)
nainooxp

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

How about exchange?? Somebody have a news?
pablito1989

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

any news about the exchange listing?
come on, keep us updated...
Cpt. Africa

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:57:48 AM

How long is the vesting period before investors can diversify? Are the funds in a multi-signature wallet?
weka-Interzone

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:43:45 PM

Hello dear InterZone community!

I would like to introduce myself here. I'm WeKa and joined InterZone not long time ago (around December 17).
The whole project looked dead to me in the first. When reading up this ANN and the chats in slack and discord
I started to like the project. The discord server was the worst of all, like the wild west. I started talking to
InterZoneDev1337 and he told me we lost the ownership of the discord..  Thanks to his efforts he got the new ownership
and yesterday he gave me with the approval of the people the role as Main mod and marketing section.
I am willing to do a lot of work in InterZone and work on this currency with the community.
I know it is very stormy times for InterZone because we are not reachable on any Exchange.
I can assure you with certainty that Novaexchange will come back and we will have a strong foundation there.
The situation with coin markets is a bit complicated and no one can say for sure,
in view of the things, they really have serious technical problems and are overwhelmed. Therefore, the situation could take a while yet.
At Interzone I also like the richlist in block explorer. There are no big fish in the pond, which speaks for a good decentralization.
Unfortunately, we have no money reserves why the community has to work all the more together.
I would be happy to continue talking with you in the official redesigned discord server.

https://discord.gg/bD4SBjZ

I am not very active on btctalk but in Discord I can almost always be reached.
Also a special thanks to everyone who donated for new exchanges listenings,
the community and in special InterZoneDev1337 for all the effort.
We'r also looking for more devs and active workers.

With kind regards

Weka | InterZone
dotvibe

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

Great news! I hope this will have a positive impact on the Interzone.
CryptoTony3

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

Hello dear InterZone community!

I would like to introduce myself here. I'm WeKa and joined InterZone not long time ago (around December 17).
The whole project looked dead to me in the first. When reading up this ANN and the chats in slack and discord
I started to like the project. The discord server was the worst of all, like the wild west. I started talking to
InterZoneDev1337 and he told me we lost the ownership of the discord..  Thanks to his efforts he got the new ownership
and yesterday he gave me with the approval of the people the role as Main mod and marketing section.
I am willing to do a lot of work in InterZone and work on this currency with the community.
I know it is very stormy times for InterZone because we are not reachable on any Exchange.
I can assure you with certainty that Novaexchange will come back and we will have a strong foundation there.
The situation with coin markets is a bit complicated and no one can say for sure,
in view of the things, they really have serious technical problems and are overwhelmed. Therefore, the situation could take a while yet.
At Interzone I also like the richlist in block explorer. There are no big fish in the pond, which speaks for a good decentralization.
Unfortunately, we have no money reserves why the community has to work all the more together.
I would be happy to continue talking with you in the official redesigned discord server.

https://discord.gg/bD4SBjZ

I am not very active on btctalk but in Discord I can almost always be reached.
Also a special thanks to everyone who donated for new exchanges listenings,
the community and in special InterZoneDev1337 for all the effort.
We'r also looking for more devs and active workers.

With kind regards

Weka | InterZone

Firstly thank you to weka-Interzone and to InterZoneDev1337!

Secondly, we, the InterZone community, MasterNode owners and coin holders should help in anyway we can to preserve our investments and take InterZone to where it should be going.

I urge you to visit the discord (https://discord.gg/bD4SBjZ) and Spurri (http://www.spurri.com/cryptocurrency/interzone/).

Using Spurri we can contribute to the dev work and sort out the problems. For instance, there are close to 300 MN and if each was to donate only 10 ITZ the MN problems could be solved. I will be donating.

As a community let's make this project work!
CryptoTony3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:57:31 AM

Please check out the new discord channel https://discord.gg/bD4SBjZ

There is news there :-)
CryptoTony3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

How about exchange?? Somebody have a news?

Please check out the new discord channel https://discord.gg/bD4SBjZ

Sorry, I keep repeating this but I would like to see InterZone reactivated and we need to act as a community to do that.

There is a growing InterZone Community on discord and I see this as one of the ways forward.

Please join the InterZone discord channel and please no FUD here or there.
PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

Good to see plans to get Interzone under proper management.

Does anyone else find that the Interzone wallet (I have v1.5.2.6) crashes every few days when you keep it open?  I'm running a masternode on it and it has crashed twice this week.

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
CryptoTony3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:55:34 PM

Does anyone else find that the Interzone wallet (I have v1.5.2.6) crashes every few days when you keep it open?  I'm running a masternode on it and it has crashed twice this week.

I am running the above version, but without masternode on it. I have no problems.

May I please suggest you mention this on the new discord channel.

Here is the link to the new discord channel https://discord.gg/bD4SBjZ

the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:17:05 PM

I also like ITZ project. MN reward is unpredictable, but I don't have wallet issues. What was interesting for me was voting for development engagements.
I would be sad to see ITZ as dead project. I am hoping that new community admins will bring up some life to the project.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
CryptoTony3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

I also like ITZ project. MN reward is unpredictable, but I don't have wallet issues. What was interesting for me was voting for development engagements.
I would be sad to see ITZ as dead project. I am hoping that new community admins will bring up some life to the project.

@the.vlado Please join us on discord if you have not yet done so. Your input would be valuable to the community.
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:28:01 PM

@the.vlado Please join us on discord if you have not yet done so. Your input would be valuable to the community.

I am already on the Discord and I like the activity. Maybe I will even invest in the coin in some near future. First would like to see how things will move one.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

No MN payouts since 2 days, the last three payouts still immature. Whats the issue?
FreakCoder

Activity: 750

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

No MN payouts since 2 days, the last three payouts still immature. Whats the issue?

Not sure what your issue is. I have received 3-4 payments a day and they are confirmed.
stfN2128

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

Not sure what your issue is. I have received 3-4 payments a day and they are confirmed.

Thanks for info mate! Just restarted my vps, my other wallets worked fine. The ITZ wallet was freezed or something like this. Now everything is fine and payments are in my wallet Grin
FreakCoder

Activity: 750

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

Thanks for info mate! Just restarted my vps, my other wallets worked fine. The ITZ wallet was freezed or something like this. Now everything is fine and payments are in my wallet Grin

Glad to hear it! This has been one of the more consistent master nodes I have.
stfN2128

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

Glad to hear it! This has been one of the more consistent master nodes I have.

I hope a new exchange will come soon... i get some 0.00 MN rewards but it`s ok - the most are 5.75 rewards Smiley
junforever

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:56:18 AM

The project has a very good progress continue with it
PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

I am running the above version, but without masternode on it. I have no problems.

May I please suggest you mention this on the new discord channel.

Here is the link to the new discord channel https://discord.gg/bD4SBjZ

Sorry, I don't go on Discord that regularly and that invite has now expired.  Please could you provide a new one?

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: