Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:39:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HOWL | Signature Campaign Open | Mobile Social Application | No ICO  (Read 101236 times)
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:46:09 PM

I have sent an email to you on September 9, i did not receive bounty, also need PM?

Notice

Just to inform everyone who is confused on the issue above. We haven't yet issued any tokens. We can't do this until everyone has entered. This is because we need the total number of entries to be divided by the 56 million tokens so that everyone receives an equal share.

We thought about having an automated process but realized this wouldn't work as there was no real way to verify that participants met the required criteria. We hope that you all understand the reason why we have had put these requirements in place. We felt that this was the best way to ensure nobody could create duplicate accounts and take advantage of the air drop. To everyone who will unfortunately miss out on the airdrop, we are sorry for this. We will have bounties and competitions within the future and anyone will be able to participate in these.

Ok dev. Welldone and good work you are doing. It will also be nice if we can have a spreadsheet of accepted participants for confirmation purpose
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:15:23 PM

Good luck to HOWL. Looking to see great community support here.

Hi, just an helpful observation, your DO sig is not showing appropriately. You may want to check and adjust it !
HOWL.dev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:06:49 PM

Update:

We are having to delay the Airdrop due to a few reasons.  A lot of entries sent by email are missing their profile information either through incorrect links or just being left out.

Due to this, we please ask that if you have applied via email, will you please enter again via PM. We will be issuing an email in the next hour to all entries sent via email explaining this. If you have already entered via PM, you do not need to enter again.

If you have entered the airdrop via email, you must enter again via a PM to this account

We will give everyone 48 hours to do so. Sorry for the inconvenience, we just feel this will be fairer for all.

Samthehero

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:37:33 PM

Update:

We are having to delay the Airdrop due to a few reasons.  A lot of entries sent by email are missing their profile information either through incorrect links or just being left out.

Due to this, we please ask that if you have applied via email, will you please enter again via PM. We will be issuing an email in the next hour to all entries sent via email explaining this. If you have already entered via PM, you do not need to enter again.

If you have entered the airdrop via email, you must enter again via a PM to this account

We will give everyone 48 hours to do so. Sorry for the inconvenience, we just feel this will be fairer for all.

That seems fair. Looking forward to the airdrop.
 Smiley
newfulluser

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:52:04 PM

Re-sent pm
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:52:51 PM

Update:

Do you accept new participants?

It's hard to keep up with everything...

Mindin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:58:27 PM

Keep it funky on the westcoast!
HOWL.dev (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:59:24 PM

Update:

Yes we will accept new participants for the next 48 hours. We can't see any other way around this for the reason we mentioned earlier. Profile information was left out so we won't know who applied or not.

Email has been sent to everyone who applied. We will send another tomorrow evening as a reminder.

CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:12:56 PM

Why send the address again, is not it easier to check emails to distribute the prize?
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:18:37 PM

Hello Dev, I Sent you a PM as specified in the e-mail I received, thanks for reminding me Cheesy.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:18:52 PM

i have re sent in pm and i wish u success as i always say and i know this coin will grow to be the best in value
HOWL.dev (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:26:32 PM

Why send the address again, is not it easier to check emails to distribute the prize?

No it's not, Please send your ethereum address via PM. Thankyou

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:39:40 PM

i have sent my PM already, i sent an email initially
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:54:15 PM

Will there be a spreedsheat after the airdrop, so that everyone can see how the coins were distributed?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
larrybboothe

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:55:40 PM

Builded themselves into a well satisfactory project for customers.Hoping that HOWL will get the best future!
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:15:23 PM

Update:

Yes we will accept new participants for the next 48 hours. We can't see any other way around this for the reason we mentioned earlier. Profile information was left out so we won't know who applied or not.

Email has been sent to everyone who applied. We will send another tomorrow evening as a reminder.

Maybe it was purspofully left out by some, in order to try to get a double stake. Hoping that you would send it anyway without checking the profile.

Speaking of. Are you guys checking the profile, the quality of the posts, whether they hadn't posted for months and then applied, etc. To make sure they are not sock puppets?
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:47:51 PM

Sent you a pm admin. Hope i'd be able to receive the airdrop. Thanks a lot Wink
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:40:14 PM

I sent an email and a DM just to make sure.
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 01:48:18 AM

please you're check pm dev.thanks

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:11:59 AM

Just sent PM  Wink

Regards

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: