Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 487 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEM] Semux - Official Thread  (Read 694080 times)
semux (OP)

Activity: 296
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:03:04 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 08:04:02 PM by semux

can I report someone cheating in the airdrop with multiple accounts?

this address: 0x1daf152b209651f05dd64c0b02b3a138444fe184 was used by 30 different accounts
this address: 0x7be821929ed6cf6e9563db267b4280e04190047e was used by 4 different accounts

This is because tolerance with Newbies, as long as the new airdrops refuse the newbies, there will always be those things! 30 bills? This one has free time.

Is this user? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=990778

These are known issue and the Dev team is discussing better distribution method. Please stay tuned.

Also if you have suggestions on how to better distribute semux and other ideas that can help Semux as a whole don't hesitate to join us at Discord for further discussion.

A friend of mine has developed a software that scans all duplicate addresses and can solve this problem well.

Thank you for spotting this out. However, we're not going to revert these transactions

We'll revise our distribution model and stop free airdrop.

A few heads up:
1) beta network will stop at block #86400 (in roughly one week);
2) all balances will be transferred to rc network (release candidate);
3) community distribution continues in the next months, depending on progress;
4) there will be no block rewards before community distribution is complete, i.e. block #0 - #500,000;
5) we're right on track, official launch will be in early 2018.

clip123

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:45:26 PM

this address: 0x1daf152b209651f05dd64c0b02b3a138444fe184 was used by 30 different accounts
this address: 0x7be821929ed6cf6e9563db267b4280e04190047e was used by 4 different accounts

This is because tolerance with Newbies, as long as the new airdrops refuse the newbies, there will always be those things! 30 bills? This one has free time.

These are known issue and the Dev team is discussing better distribution method. Please stay tuned.

Also if you have suggestions on how to better distribute semux and other ideas that can help Semux as a whole don't hesitate to join us at Discord for further discussion.

A friend of mine has developed a software that scans all duplicate addresses and can solve this problem well.

Thank you for spotting this out. However, we're not going to revert these transactions, because it violates the spirit of blockchain.

We apologize for not spending too much time on the airdrop cheating check, as we were more focusing on the kernel development. We'll revise our distribution model and stop free airdrop; we seek for provable fair distribution methods, like mining.

A few heads up:
4) there will be no block rewards before community distribution is complete, i.e. block #0 - #500,000;

Mining only helps early adopters or people who were involved early and with multiple fake accounts. This doesn't help new genuine users.  Huh
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:52:04 PM

BFT from the 80s of last century began to be studied, is now a relatively thorough study of the theory, the existence of the premise of the solution and the specific implementation of existing algorithms have been.
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:00:51 PM

Mining only helps early adopters or people who were involved early and with multiple fake accounts. This doesn't help new genuine users.  Huh

That's a fair point.  More rounds of airdrop are probably necessary.  We are no where near the NEM level of initial distribution yet.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
tigermonkey

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:13:52 PM

A few heads up:
Thanks for the head up -  good progress. So it will be out of beta and into release candidate in roughly one week. Looking forward for fair community distribution and release candidate.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:56:10 PM

Thank you for spotting this out. However, we're not going to revert these transactions, because it violates the spirit of blockchain.

We apologize for not spending too much time on the airdrop cheating check, as we were more focusing on the kernel development. We'll revise our distribution model and stop free airdrop; we seek for provable fair distribution methods, like mining.

A few heads up:

If you want to stick with the spirit of Blockchain and encourage an evenly distributed format, then mining is not the way to go. It only favors early adopters and those who can afford to mine this coin. Rather, I would suggest that you disqualify newbies and also maybe disqualify jr members accts that was created after a set date to eliminate farmed accts from the next airdrop. A simple script can also detect and eliminate cheaters with multiple accts.
 By the way, i understand the reasoning for letting the cheater keep the coins (i don't agree with it) but one rotten egg shouldn't fuck it up for everyone else

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:41:39 PM

If you want to stick with the spirit of Blockchain and encourage an evenly distributed format, then mining is not the way to go. It only favors early adopters and those who can afford to mine this coin. Rather, I would suggest that you disqualify newbies and also maybe disqualify jr members accts that was created after a set date to eliminate farmed accts from the next airdrop. A simple script can also detect and eliminate cheaters with multiple accts.
 By the way, i understand the reasoning for letting the cheater keep the coins (i don't agree with it) but one rotten egg shouldn't fuck it up for everyone else[/b]

I am thinking the same.

You can search addresses for duplicates also don't let newbies and we will have a nice airdrop continue.

Mining is not the good way to go.

liotmaan

Activity: 324
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:47:46 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 07:08:29 PM by liotmaan

How in the fuck is excluding newbies and jr members an evenly distibuted format? Do you fucking people even think before what you write?

Also, just because you people didn't get as much doesn't mean the system isn't decentralized. That's not how that works at fucking all and you should know it, especially with Semux's consensus system.

HOW IS REMOVING REWARDS WHEN TRANSFERRING TO MAINNET A DECENTRALIZED METHOD OF RECTIFYING THE SITUATION? HOW HOW HOW HOW

It bothers me that you people complain so much about these small things, when you're not owed it at all, and don't put in the effort to learn what this entire market is built upon, what decentralization means in terms of blockchains, or even know how a blockchain works. If the dev removes his rewards, what is to stop him from removing all of our rewards when we switch over?
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:03:12 PM

It is clear that the first round of distribution is flawed. This is to be addressed in the next round. I suggest everyone get ready for that instead of focusing what's already done.

We have a lot in store for the next round and I'm pretty sure everyone is going to get a better share in the sems to be distributed.

Come let's move forward.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:24:44 PM

It is clear that the first round of distribution is flawed. This is to be addressed in the next round. I suggest everyone get ready for that instead of focusing what's already done.

We have a lot in store for the next round and I'm pretty sure everyone is going to get a better share in the sems to be distributed.

Come let's move forward.

That's great but if you want us to prepare then please tell us details what for? Smiley

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:32:56 PM

How in the fuck is excluding newbies and jr members an evenly distibuted format? Do you fucking people even think before what you write?

Also, just because you people didn't get as much doesn't mean the system isn't decentralized. That's not how that works at fucking all and you should know it, especially with Semux's consensus system.

HOW IS REMOVING REWARDS WHEN TRANSFERRING TO MAINNET A DECENTRALIZED METHOD OF RECTIFYING THE SITUATION? HOW HOW HOW HOW

It bothers me that you people complain so much about these small things, when you're not owed it at all, and don't put in the effort to learn what this entire market is built upon, what decentralization means in terms of blockchains, or even know how a blockchain works. If the dev removes his rewards, what is to stop him from removing all of our rewards when we switch over?

Crypto has brought out the worst in ppl, that why excluding newbies and jr member acct created after a certain date is essential. if everyone was honest then it wouldn't be an issue but including newbie means every scam artist that knows about the airdrop is creating several alt acct to to milk the drop. The plan to to make things even and fair for every one. you can never achieve complete and true decentralization, but if you can get close to it while keeping thing fair for everyone then that's ideal.

Also only a fool will be ok with knowing that a single individual received shares that were mean't for 30 ppl. Thus the reason for the suggestion to exclude the cheaters rewards from the mainnet, am not sure where your anger is directed towards, but if you honestly have good intention in maintaining the integrity of the airdrop, then you should be unhappy with the cheater/ want him or her punished  just like everyone else.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lda1000

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:45:37 PM

It looks like these addresses hold 2050 SEM between them:

http://semuxchain.info/account/0x1daf152b209651f05dd64c0b02b3a138444fe184
http://semuxchain.info/account/0x7be821929ed6cf6e9563db267b4280e04190047e

Not a huge amount....

mdodong

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:34:16 PM

That's great but if you want us to prepare then please tell us details what for? Smiley

Just going to put what semux announced earlier.

Thank you for spotting this out. However, we're not going to revert these transactions

A few heads up:

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
lda1000

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:44:31 PM

A few heads up:

Thanks.

What would community distribution be if it's not airdrop as we've had so far?

killdemon

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:41:23 PM

A few heads up:

Thanks.

What would community distribution be if it's not airdrop as we've had so far?

I would also like to know. Up to now everything was transparent. Shady distribution can have negative impact on semux further development, value and can bring bad reputation. So many shady coins on the market, who needs more?

Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:51:57 PM

I just researched SEMUX and the beginning of next year seems to be very promising! Where can I buy some coins?
mdodong

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:40:49 PM

I just researched SEMUX and the beginning of next year seems to be very promising! Where can I buy some coins?

OTC thread here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2281323.new

Be cautious with scammers

xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:41:35 PM

Come let's move forward.

Well said.  100% why I think Semux project is a winner.  Right answer.  Well done!

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
U

Activity: 503
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:51:00 PM

The airdrop is now complete!

A total of 1,016,600 SEM was distributed to 726 participants. See full list at https://www.semux.org/assets/airdrop/summary.json

Thank you for your participation. More updates coming soon!
Thanks,Just got some SEM

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA
OXUS

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

KEK

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:09:29 PM

be cautions when trading on the OTC thread someone tried to scam me called Cartagene ... clamining he is OgNasty ...

use Bitrated as escrow or simply don't trade at all

Satochi is dead
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 487 »
  Print  

Jump to: