Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:50:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 487 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEM] Semux - Official Thread  (Read 694082 times)
savel

Activity: 681
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

If some one want create your own validator, please contact me i have 9700 semux for vote.

Anonymous pool (no registration)

Delegates: general01 and general02

Vote for one or more of the delegates and get paid out once per day.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:19:03 AM

If some one want create your own validator, please contact me i have 9700 semux for vote.

At me with the mathematics it is bad, you could explain how much approximately semux in day I will receive in your pool, from each 1000 semux?
I want to equal with the payments that I have now, just gradually in my pool, payments are reduced, every day (((
the number of votes increases, the number of payments decreases (

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
savel

Activity: 681
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:31:08 AM

At me with the mathematics it is bad, you could explain how much approximately semux in day I will receive in your pool, from each 1000 semux?
I want to equal with the payments that I have now, just gradually in my pool, payments are reduced, every day (((
the number of votes increases, the number of payments decreases (

you yourself answered your own question. The amount of payments depends on several changing factors. For example, the number of validators increases, hence the periodicity of forged blocks increases, therefore payments are reduced.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:51:48 AM
Merited by zemelax (2)

you yourself answered your own question. The amount of payments depends on several changing factors. For example, the number of validators increases, hence the periodicity of forged blocks increases, therefore payments are reduced.

I understand this perfectly, I probably did not correctly ask the question) At the moment you have 2 validators? are they active? many votes?
In my pool, there are 7 validators with 50k voices each, now with 1000 semux a day, about 1.5-2 semux are released. Therefore, I would like to know if you have approximate figures in the pool, then there is no sense, and if the difference is significant, I could vote.

The validator will have to do something, since the voices will circulate oti the pool to the pool) it is interesting

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

Can I follow you on Facebook? Because I can't find Semuz there. The only crypto that I followed is LuckyToken, and that's why I want to know more information about Semuz and share it with friends and followers.
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

Do I need to reapply for the bonus now I am Member (instead of Jr.Member) ?

No need to reapply for the signature campaign. If you applied before you will be part of the next round after your rank qualifies(>=Member).

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:37:08 AM

Can I follow you on Facebook? Because I can't find Semuz there. The only crypto that I followed is LuckyToken, and that's why I want to know more information about Semuz and share it with friends and followers.
We don't have facebook community yet. But we have twitter and discord.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

Below is the updated signature campaign rules as announced on Discord.

New BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign Rules:

1. The total amount is 300,000 SEM for three months, from Dec 4, 2017 to Feb 25, 2018;
2. Only BitcoinTalk users with Member or above rank are allowed to participate in this event;
3. You need to sign up once at https://goo.gl/forms/bVWnUSVDh4byCyWr2;
4. The rewards will be proportionally distributed to participants based on the following point system:
       Member: 1
       Full Member: 2
       Sr. Member: 4
       Hero Member: 8
       Legendary:  16
5. Multi-accounts/spam are not allowed. @Cloudpost will be the dedicated campaign manager. Everyone is encouraged to report any abuse;
6. You need to make at least 1 post per week (deleted posts won't count). It can be anywhere in the forum;
7. You can NOT take off the signature after you signing up;
8. We reserve the right the cancel this event or revise the rules at any time.

Week 8 user list: https://www.semux.org/assets/campaign/signature/week8.json
I like the new campaign rules and new website look nice
now we just need 1 post per week, sounds great
I am glad to see that the signature campaign will continue. I am surprised only 1 post per a week is the requirement. I assume users that are normally active here will probably have more than 1 post per week anyways, so I guess this is used to prevent spam. Those who post more will, those who usually don't probably won't. Seems fair.

Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

Below is the updated signature campaign rules as announced on Discord.

New BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign Rules:

1. The total amount is 300,000 SEM for three months, from Dec 4, 2017 to Feb 25, 2018;
2. Only BitcoinTalk users with Member or above rank are allowed to participate in this event;
3. You need to sign up once at https://goo.gl/forms/bVWnUSVDh4byCyWr2;
4. The rewards will be proportionally distributed to participants based on the following point system:
       Member: 1
       Full Member: 2
       Sr. Member: 4
       Hero Member: 8
       Legendary:  16
5. Multi-accounts/spam are not allowed. @Cloudpost will be the dedicated campaign manager. Everyone is encouraged to report any abuse;
6. You need to make at least 1 post per week (deleted posts won't count). It can be anywhere in the forum;
7. You can NOT take off the signature after you signing up;
8. We reserve the right the cancel this event or revise the rules at any time.

Week 8 user list: https://www.semux.org/assets/campaign/signature/week8.json
I like the new campaign rules and new website look nice
now we just need 1 post per week, sounds great
I am glad to see that the signature campaign will continue. I am surprised only 1 post per a week is the requirement. I assume users that are normally active here will probably have more than 1 post per week anyways, so I guess this is used to prevent spam. Those who post more will, those who usually don't probably won't. Seems fair.

I wonder how the new merit system can come in place here... are you thinking about using merits on the campaign anyhow?

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
technerd

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

Is there a tutorial / introduction on voting for delegates? I just signed up at https://semux.info/pool, and not really sure how to proceed.  Thanks.

UPDATE:

I believe voting can be done from the semux wallet.  Still have a few questions.

How many votes can I make? Is there a limit?

Is there a particular stat of each delegate I need to look for when choosing who to vote? Or can I just vote for anyone randomly? 

I think there is also a note on the website to encourage voting for those delegates with less votes. Why is this?

TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

Is there a tutorial / introduction on voting for delegates? I just signed up at https://semux.info/pool, and not really sure how to proceed.  Thanks.

UPDATE:

I believe voting can be done from the semux wallet.  Still have a few questions.

Is there a particular stat of each delegate I need to look for when choosing who to vote? Or can I just vote for anyone randomly?  

I think there is also a note on the website to encourage voting for those delegates with less votes. Why is this?

First choose the 'Delegate' based on your pool > Open your wallet and find 'Delegates Tab' > Find the name based on your Pool and vote it.
For example;

You're choosing 'Camel' on https://semux.info/pool.
find 'Camel' on your wallet and vote it and done.

There's no limit,

To turn it to Validator.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
technerd

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

UPDATE:

I believe voting can be done from the semux wallet.  Still have a few questions.

First choose the 'Delegate' based on your pool > Open your wallet and find 'Delegates Tab' > Find the name based on your Pool and vote it.
For example;

There's no limit,

To turn it to Validator.

I see. Thanks. Will vote for those in my delegate pool.

When I was experimenting earlier, I voted for someone outside of my pool.  What is the implication on this?  Should I unvote?

TwSeventh

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

UPDATE:

For example;

There's no limit,

To turn it to Validator.

When I was experimenting earlier, I voted for someone outside of my pool.  What is the implication on this?  Should I unvote?

We will get the rewards based on the shares.
So,
it would be better for you to unvote him,because you do not know how much 'shares' that you will get from him/her.
should be like that,

technerd

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:09:56 PM

UPDATE:

For example;

There's no limit,

To turn it to Validator.

So,
it would be better for you to unvote him,because you do not know how much 'shares' that you will get from him/her.
should be like that,

Ok, got it! Unvoted. Thanks for clarifying.

technerd

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

UPDATE:

For example;

There's no limit,

To turn it to Validator.

When I was experimenting earlier, I voted for someone outside of my pool.  What is the implication on this?  Should I unvote?

So,
should be like that,

One more question. Does it make sense to deplete all your existing SEM and use it for voting?  I assume when you unvote, the SEM will be returned to you?

TwSeventh

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

UPDATE:

For example;

There's no limit,

To turn it to Validator.

When I was experimenting earlier, I voted for someone outside of my pool.  What is the implication on this?  Should I unvote?

So,
should be like that,

One more question. Does it make sense to deplete all your existing SEM and use it for voting?  I assume when you unvote, the SEM will be returned to you?

Yes,because i did it.
When you're voting it,your balance will be locked by the system.
and when you're unvoting it you balance will be unlocked by the system and it will be on your wallet.

lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

Does it make sense to deplete all your existing SEM and use it for voting?

Yes it make sense to vote for your own delegate or for a pool because you will get rewarded with SEM for it (you will earn coins).

GMule

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

Yes it make sense to vote for your own delegate or for a pool because you will get rewarded with SEM for it (you will earn coins).

Just make sure you leave a little balance so you can unvote if you change your mind.  It will take a normal fee of 0.005 to vote or unvote.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Techmozz

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

After this thread was suspended I've removed my signature.
Is that the reason why I didn't get my SEM's in my wallet?
I had the signature for weeks but nobody replied on my posts here.
technerd

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

Just make sure you leave a little balance so you can unvote if you change your mind.  It will take a normal fee of 0.005 to vote or unvote.

Ok, great! I get it now. Thanks!

Now if only I have more SEM to vote... Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 487 »
  Print  

Jump to: