Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 487 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEM] Semux - Official Thread  (Read 694080 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:54:16 AM

The fall in prices makes me very sad. The project is clearly not valued. The price of the coin should be about $ 5 minimum, because it is unique. Time will put everything in its place.

i think the same.. but if dev team don't found a guy who care communication and marketing, this price will be impossible to see..
It takes time for this project to be known it does not need to be on top right a way, if we can find a way to introduce this project to EOS and NEO supporter they might switch to semux which is a better platform
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:46:21 AM

The efficiency of the semux project team is too low. A ETH airdrop activity is almost 2 months away. Please hurry up and start a new marketing campaign
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

My wallet is not syncing past block 411414 after a crash.
Am on version 1.2.0.
Any suggestions how to get the wallet syncing again?

Maybe the blockchain data got corrupted. Try a fresh installment and delete the data but of course keep your wallet.dat.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

The fall in prices makes me very sad. The project is clearly not valued. The price of the coin should be about $ 5 minimum, because it is unique. Time will put everything in its place.

i think the same.. but if dev team don't found a guy who care communication and marketing, this price will be impossible to see..
It takes time for this project to be known it does not need to be on top right a way, if we can find a way to introduce this project to EOS and NEO supporter they might switch to semux which is a better platform
It is not a bad idea already semux has been introduced to ethereum supporter by organizing airdrop to eth holder but the rate of dropped coins compared to the price of both coins not encouraging at all so first we have to get good price then another airdrop to NEO/EOS would work .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:29:21 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 04:09:10 PM by borderline

It is not a bad idea already semux has been introduced to ethereum supporter by organizing airdrop to eth holder but the rate of dropped coins compared to the price of both coins not encouraging at all so first we have to get good price then another airdrop to NEO/EOS would work .

maybe a marketing strategy and a white paper it's better than an another airdrop... now was 2 months of eth airdrop what is the sense to increase .. it's more fair burn the rest of the coins...

in this moment this project have a solid team dev and a solid tech but don't have a withe paper, have only a single and for most of users shit exchange, don't have a realistic road map with timeline, don't have comunication about the progress of the work behind the scene, don't have a marketink and comunication strategy have a lot of airdrop many of which have not had the success hoped .. tell me if another airdrop in this situation can work?

edit: but really i don't want be critic and I said I do not want to be interested in the crypto until September.. but see this great project go to the ground makes me furious especially because I saw unnecessary projects grow for no reason

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:51:54 PM

I've noticed that now that the validator bug has been fixed, the current voting system has become a kind of race to the bottom. It looks like the best strategy for delegates is to have the least amount of votes while remaining a validator. This seems a less than optimum way to drive security and demand for semux.

An idea I've thought about is what would happen if instead of all the validators getting the same reward (i.e. block frequency), there were several levels. For example, if the 100 validator positions were divided into roughly thirds.

Level 1 (validators 71-100) could have the same setup as is used now, with any delegate capable of reaching at least the 100 position getting the same rewards as any other validator up to the 71st position. Having the same rewards across all positions in level 1 would maintain some stability at this lowest entry point level.

Level 2 (validators 30-70) would have rewards scaled (the fun level  Grin), so that 69 would get slightly more blocks than 70, and 68 slightly more than 69, and so on, up to position 30. This scaled reward would eliminate the race to the bottom in terms of votes. It would instead make it a race to the top, increasing security, and increasing demand for semux.

Level 3 (validators 1-30) would be similar to level 1, in that all the validators get the same reward, but unlike level 1 the uniform reward is equivalent to the highest reward achievable in level 2. Having the top level rewards the same would help prevent centralization of semux votes at the very top positions.

I know it's probably too late to change now, and I also may be blind to a fatal flaw in this kind of scenario. But, I think it's interesting to think about how this kind of setup could operate from a game theory perspective in a way to drive demand for semux instead of people trying to get the minimum amount of votes while remaining a validator.

Just my 2 satoshis  Wink

I had similar thoughts on this

The more I think about it, even a small percentage gain starting at validator position 100 (and trending lower as the positions increase) would probably be enough to completely change the voting dynamic. Then the increased frequency of blocks per position could slowly trend to zero near the top ten or twenty positions.
vandung_quangtri

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:20:58 AM

There are people holding a large amount of SEM! I'm on expectations that they will not hold the pressure and will sell their SEM at any price! The Semux team is acting right, the price is not the most important, let the market take care of it.
I am interested in invest my money into SEMUX, and would like to know how to stake my coins after buying them.
Can you help me with staking guides (link to detailed guideline), please.
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:24:27 AM

There are people holding a large amount of SEM! I'm on expectations that they will not hold the pressure and will sell their SEM at any price! The Semux team is acting right, the price is not the most important, let the market take care of it.

Semux team development is doing well. Market publicity needs to be constantly strengthened. Price is very important. Market value management should really be emphasized.
borderline

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:37:14 AM

I am interested in invest my money into SEMUX, and would like to know how to stake my coins after buying them.
Can you help me with staking guides (link to detailed guideline), please.

it's really easy, buy some sem and transfer to your personal wallet.
go on this site http://semux.7u.org/ there is a list of pubblic pool with detailed information chose a pool name
open the wallet and click on delegate task
found the name of the pool, select and on right insert the ammount of vote (semux) to lock in that pool. close the wallet earn!

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
witoldsz

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

Am on version 1.2.0.

One option would be to import your keys into https://semux.online and use it instead of fat client.
The Semux Light is still rough on edges, but when it comes to crypto engine – it is all ready.
borderline

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

Am on version 1.2.0.

One option would be to import your keys into https://semux.online and use it instead of fat client.
The Semux Light is still rough on edges, but when it comes to crypto engine – it is all ready.

delete database it's a know bug this...

traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

Where this coin trading? I cant find any info. Coinmarketcap dont whowing Sem coin? And this coin have similar idea like Egretia or different?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
witoldsz

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

Where this coin trading? I cant find any info. Coinmarketcap dont whowing Sem coin? And this coin have similar idea like Egretia or different?

https://stocks.exchange/trade/SEM/BTC
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

https://stocks.exchange/trade/SEM/BTC
This is a great coin, and most people choose to keep it, not sell it, because its value can continue to be excavated.
Roels Major

Activity: 191
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

I just found this coin, build from the scratch for almost  a year, looking forward to learn more bout this exciting stuff.  Shocked

"I select a very small number of things to be sceptical about, such as markets, and on these I am hypersceptic. But I want to be fooled by randomness in art." — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

I've noticed that now that the validator bug has been fixed, the current voting system has become a kind of race to the bottom. It looks like the best strategy for delegates is to have the least amount of votes while remaining a validator. This seems a less than optimum way to drive security and demand for semux.

An idea I've thought about is what would happen if instead of all the validators getting the same reward (i.e. block frequency), there were several levels. For example, if the 100 validator positions were divided into roughly thirds.

Level 1 (validators 71-100) could have the same setup as is used now, with any delegate capable of reaching at least the 100 position getting the same rewards as any other validator up to the 71st position. Having the same rewards across all positions in level 1 would maintain some stability at this lowest entry point level.

Level 2 (validators 30-70) would have rewards scaled (the fun level  Grin), so that 69 would get slightly more blocks than 70, and 68 slightly more than 69, and so on, up to position 30. This scaled reward would eliminate the race to the bottom in terms of votes. It would instead make it a race to the top, increasing security, and increasing demand for semux.

Level 3 (validators 1-30) would be similar to level 1, in that all the validators get the same reward, but unlike level 1 the uniform reward is equivalent to the highest reward achievable in level 2. Having the top level rewards the same would help prevent centralization of semux votes at the very top positions.

I know it's probably too late to change now, and I also may be blind to a fatal flaw in this kind of scenario. But, I think it's interesting to think about how this kind of setup could operate from a game theory perspective in a way to drive demand for semux instead of people trying to get the minimum amount of votes while remaining a validator.

Just my 2 satoshis  Wink

I had similar thoughts on this

The more I think about it, even a small percentage gain starting at validator position 100 (and trending lower as the positions increase) would probably be enough to completely change the voting dynamic. Then the increased frequency of blocks per position could slowly trend to zero near the top ten or twenty positions.
Many more people are involved in Semux project nowaday. The believe of the growing exchanges in crypto make SEM really has the chance to fly to moom .Now, we can see the value and opportunities of semux to compete with others.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

I completely agree with your opinion that the price is not significant rightnow, we should focus on the daily trading volume more, which actually represent that more people acknowledge about SEM.

and the most important thing that people did not know is,
SEMUX was traded at least 0.00001BTC a while ago,so it's very possible for it to reach that point again in the future.
it's economy cycle,we do not need to worry about this thing.and the team just need to do what they want to do and keep improving the system.
i believe in no time SEMUX will catch up with those project and even surpass it(i hope).

manipulation is part of crypto,so please take it easy boy.
nothing to worry about.
stokholminfinity

Activity: 352
Merit: 104

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Many thanks to the development team that now there is a web version of the wallet. Previously, downloading a blockchain took a long time. Now everything is much easier.

Roels Major

Activity: 191
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

I can't sync the latest wallet. Any help? Where i can find the latest guide to sync this wallet?

"I select a very small number of things to be sceptical about, such as markets, and on these I am hypersceptic. But I want to be fooled by randomness in art." — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

I completely agree with your opinion that the price is not significant rightnow, we should focus on the daily trading volume more, which actually represent that more people acknowledge about SEM.

and the most important thing that people did not know is,
SEMUX was traded at least 0.00001BTC a while ago,so it's very possible for it to reach that point again in the future.
it's economy cycle,we do not need to worry about this thing.and the team just need to do what they want to do and keep improving the system.
i believe in no time SEMUX will catch up with those project and even surpass it(i hope).

manipulation is part of crypto,so please take it easy boy.
nothing to worry about.

Yeah, I just consider that is in summer vacation, it is time to rest and relax.
So the fact is inside what you mentioned not only for SEM , but also the whole altcoins market. Good Luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 487 »
  Print  

Jump to: