Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 487 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEM] Semux - Official Thread  (Read 694073 times)
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:10:55 PM

Don't have enough merit to participate in the sig campaign. I feel like this will limit the distribution of the project to a lot of newer folk at btc-talk. But obviously I'm a bit biased, however I think the 100:1 reward ratio is too skewed as others mentioned from legendary to lowest eligible rank..others feel free to disagree.
You need to be at least at Member rank with 10 merits at least to apply joining the SEMUX current signature company.
The fact is, members below Member rank (except Copper Member) can not wear signature codes with links.
I guess, this is why the campaign limited participants for Member rank and above.
Hey, what it says is that a legendary member has 1000 merits, and a member member has only 10 merits. The result of calculating stakes is that 1 legendary member = 100 member= 10 full member , which is an overly disparity way of distribution.

As far as I can see there is a cap of 500 merit?

where does it say that the distribution is based on merits?
As far as I understand it, merits are just an entry barrier. There is no modifier for ranks anymore. The more post you make the higher your activity the more SEM you'll get. Can anyone confrim this?
It could lead to extreme spam though if there is no cap for posts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

Don't have enough merit to participate in the sig campaign. I feel like this will limit the distribution of the project to a lot of newer folk at btc-talk. But obviously I'm a bit biased, however I think the 100:1 reward ratio is too skewed as others mentioned from legendary to lowest eligible rank..others feel free to disagree.
You need to be at least at Member rank with 10 merits at least to apply joining the SEMUX current signature company.
The fact is, members below Member rank (except Copper Member) can not wear signature codes with links.
I guess, this is why the campaign limited participants for Member rank and above.
Hey, what it says is that a legendary member has 1000 merits, and a member member has only 10 merits. The result of calculating stakes is that 1 legendary member = 100 member= 10 full member , which is an overly disparity way of distribution.

That is correct. Cap of 500 merit applies for the signature campaign. So a hero or legendary account will have 500 merit count regardless if they have more actual merit points.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

As far as I understand it, merits are just an entry barrier. There is no modifier for ranks anymore. The more post you make the higher your activity the more SEM you'll get. Can anyone confrim this?
From the campaign rules.
4. The rewards will be proportionally distributed to participants based on their merit scores (capped at 500):
        - The reward allocation is 20,000 SEM per week;
        - Payments are processed on Sunday.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:01:49 PM

From the campaign rules.
4. The rewards will be proportionally distributed to participants based on their merit scores (capped at 500):
Semux signature campaign will give more marketing publicity but other exchanges required specially tier 1 exchange to get high volume i think getting into cryptopia not that difficult .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:05:20 PM

From the campaign rules.

Ah, I missed that part. However, is this base merit or extra merit? An old legendary got 1k merit for free. It would make sense to only count merits above 1k for these guys.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

Total volume of Semux yesterday was zero, that could be seen as stable for a while. https://stocks.exchange/trade/SEM/BTC
It seems that no one want to buy at such low prices, it is not a good signal for investors.

Zero is not a whole lot... I haven't followed this recently but I am a bit puzzled how it could get that far.
sailthor

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:56:57 AM

Total volume of Semux yesterday was zero, that could be seen as stable for a while. https://stocks.exchange/trade/SEM/BTC
It seems that no one want to buy at such low prices, it is not a good signal for investors.

Zero is not a whole lot... I haven't followed this recently but I am a bit puzzled how it could get that far.
Do you even understand what volume is? Zero is zero. Zero means nobody wants to buy the coin and if it continues, sellers/holders will dump and semux will be worth pennies

drngocct

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:43:58 AM

Do you even understand what volume is? Zero is zero. Zero means nobody wants to buy the coin and if it continues, sellers/holders will dump and semux will be worth pennies
Please calm down and take it easy, mate.
That guy probably tried collecting activity count, and not care about what he wrote.
By the way, with massive marketing campaign in several channels, I believe SEMUX will rally soon.
gtzanap

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

I see there is buy support at 7850 and below. There is little sell below 10k though.

I'm more worried that the new signature campaign will lead to dumping every week as people dump their free coins, which in the case of hero+ members will be quite a significant amount

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:41:13 AM

I think it is worth to interest people and the sale of coins slow down. With the current General rate down, selling coins is just a way of survival, for some impatient.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

the price must rise for August ... sea and beers

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:30:08 AM

It's great to see semux start signing campaign. This is something that everyone has been waiting for. Is semux paid every week, so is the first week now?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
coloredcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

Hope like this.
But iam more pessimistic。
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:48:07 AM

Hope like this.
But iam more pessimistic。

really me too

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Leonid SI

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

It's great to see semux start signing campaign. This is something that everyone has been waiting for. Is semux paid every week, so is the first week now?
Every Saturday. 1st week will start on 01/07.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

Semux's new signature award doesn't look fair. The merit with a high level account is quite natural, so the number of recipients will be several times that of member.
semux (OP)

Activity: 296
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

Semux's new signature award doesn't look fair. The merit with a high level account is quite natural, so the number of recipients will be several times that of member.

After collecting feedback from the community, we applied a minor change to the reward distribution formula:

Code:
stake = min(merit_points + 50, 500)
reward = stake / total_stake * 20000 SEM
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

After collecting feedback from the community, we applied a minor change to the reward distribution formula:

Code:

it seems to be much better solution for distribution and also will keep multi newbie accounts away from project and won't make any harm here
and at the same time semux will be again in all conversations
winmon

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

Signing up now!  Go SEM!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
NIuok

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

Code:
How is it calculated now? Can you give an example? Suppose there are 500 participants in the first round, of which 200 members, 150 full memebrs, 80 sr members, 50 heros, 20 legends, who can calculate? LOL  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 487 »
  Print  

Jump to: