Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 487 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEM] Semux - Official Thread  (Read 694078 times)
Fenri11

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

An innovative high-performance blockchain platform

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

Hey. I just came to you to tell me what you need to do to get a coin?

Buy on exchange or join the airdrop

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

Hey. I just came to you to tell me what you need to do to get a coin?
Buy on exchange or join the airdrop
The read the thread page! It's something simple and much needed... Anyway, the signature campaign is a bonus to your purchases! SEM is seeking your price within months of the release of the second release, take that chance! Countless projects start like this and sometimes it surprises! Semux has full conditions.
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:27:13 PM

In case people are interested in how the foundation funds are being used, we're publishing our account book. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rnxnnJSZU-tCfL_mhuvWl9P1tvrx268NvSPhj92D0a8

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:34:06 PM

kinda bumped that i missed one whole month of this airdrop and i still had on the old signature from when the coin was initially released. anyway, better late than never.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
londonaddict

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:54:27 PM

This is a  scam. They conducted a serie of private sale and never communicated this to the public. It's nowhere on the documents they share and nowhere to see since they pretend to be a no ICO coin. They accidentely said they had huge investors and when I asked questions due to their missleading communication, I got banned from their Discord after the team stated that since I didn't contribute (which is wrong) I have no right to talk (which is idiot). Any buyer now wouldn't be able to know exactly the conditions of the sales conducted in a shaddy way that even the shittiest ICO's in the space can't stand. Any buyer now can be dumped on by some private (selected?) investors who bought 4 times cheaper. This is more than a red flag, this is an inmportant exemple of why we need good regulation ; these deals under the table can kill any momenum. There are many exemple of VC's hurting projects by dumping on retail investors while they bought ten times cheaper, and here it's even more ridiculous since Semux team communication is based on the non ICO's strenght. They misslead. You can be dumped on anytime, not only because someone bought cheaper, but because big deals happened under the table, and if you ask questions about this issue, which is clearly an issue, they will ban you straight.

There are many competitors around. Semux is killing itself with such missleading communication and scammy execution.
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:00:27 AM

This is a  scam. They conducted a serie of private sale and never communicated this to the public. It's nowhere on the documents they share and nowhere to see since they pretend to be a no ICO coin. They accidentely said they had huge investors and when I asked questions due to their missleading communication, I got banned from their Discord after the team stated that since I didn't contribute (which is wrong) I have no right to talk (which is idiot). Any buyer now wouldn't be able to know exactly the conditions of the sales conducted in a shaddy way that even the shittiest ICO's in the space can't stand. Any buyer now can be dumped on by some private (selected?) investors who bought 4 times cheaper. This is more than a red flag, this is an inmportant exemple of why we need good regulation ; these deals under the table can kill any momenum. There are many exemple of VC's hurting projects by dumping on retail investors while they bought ten times cheaper, and here it's even more ridiculous since Semux team communication is based on the non ICO's strenght. They misslead. You can be dumped on anytime, not only because someone bought cheaper, but because big deals happened under the table, and if you ask questions about this issue, which is clearly an issue, they will ban you straight.

There are many competitors around. Semux is killing itself with such missleading communication and scammy execution.

I second that. This was a terrible way to answer a legitimate concern. I saw the talk and I saw the ban. The question were harsch, agressive, but legit. The censure and lack of clear answer in addition to the contemptuous attitude from the main founder is shitty. Too bad, they seemed to have a good work first aproach. Unfortunately as you said, many competitors with better tech, more transparency and less ego.

semux (OP)

Activity: 296

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:08:51 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 12:47:22 AM by semux

I second that. This was a terrible way to answer a legitimate concern. I saw the talk and I saw the ban. The question were harsch, agressive, but legit. The censure and lack of clear answer in addition to the contemptuous attitude from the main founder is shitty. Too bad, they seemed to have a good work first aproach. Unfortunately as you said, many competitors with better tech, more transparency and less ego.

Very nice to see spammers use newbie accounts to FUD!

We're very transparent with how the coins are distributed and would stick to the original goals/roadmap.

It won't take you more than 10 minutes to read the official website, https://www.semux.org/

Edit:

The founders have the right of spending their shares, like any of us trades the coins we received from airdrop!
trgnn

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:14:35 AM

Very nice to see spammers use newbie accounts to FUD!

We're very transparent with how the coins are distributed and would stick to the original goals/roadmap.

It won't take you 10 minutes to read the official website, https://www.semux.org/

EDIT:

The founders have the right of spending their shares, like any of us trades the coins we received from airdrop!

I'm not a newbie account kid. And you're not answering the transparency issue and retail investors concerns. Instead you're trying to undermine the person who point a red flag and you yell FUD. I saw what happened, and your reaction is as shitty as the one you had on Discord. You answer concerns in a professonal manner, you don't ban people who have concerns. Grow yourself some balls. You're not the best tech around, don't be the shittiest person in town. Face concerns, don't silent / censure these. It's shit.

trgnn

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:19:23 AM

You also erased all the messages and questions. Such a transparent project.

semux (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:21:38 AM

Yes, the whole conversion with you have been deleted, because of your dirty words.

We don't have a PR, but it does not mean we allow you to shit talk a project where many people put efforts on.

Edit:

You were asking about transparency, and we've been answering your questions. You complains about stocks.exchange, but did you contribute to any exchange listing?

All the spendings of the foundation/community funds are publicly available.  We don't think the founders fund is subject to this release, like we're not restricting your airdorp coins.
trgnn

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:28:02 AM

Yes, the whole conversion with you have been deleted, because of your dirty words.

We don't have a PR, but it does mean we allow you to shit talk a project where many people put efforts on.

Edit: you were asking about transparent, and we've been answering your questions. All the spendings of the foundation/community funds are available.  We don't think the founders fund is subject to this release, like we're not restricting on your airdorp coins.

As stated on Discord just before the ban and I guess that's why you banned : there is no informations about this private sale nor it's price and since that could lead the retail market to be dumped on it should be in this document. If this question leads to a ban, you should learn about stress management and transparency : working on a project shouldn't allow you to act like this, or to misslead people.

And if you think people who buy your project and support it on exchange aren't contributing or working hard, then I ask you where do you think their money come form ? They push your valuation up and well,  do you think they have magic garden to grow bills of 500 ? They deserve answers, not straight ban for asking embarassing questions. Period.

semux (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:31:12 AM

We don't have a PR, but it does mean we allow you to shit talk a project where many people put efforts on.

Edit: you were asking about transparent, and we've been answering your questions. All the spendings of the foundation/community funds are available.  We don't think the founders fund is subject to this release, like we're not restricting on your airdorp coins.

As stated on Discord just before the ban and I guess that's why you banned : there is no informations about this private sale in this document. If this question leads to a ban, you should learn about stress management and transparency : working on a project shouldn't allow you to act like this, or to misslead people.

And if you think people who buy your project and support it on exchange aren't contributing or working hard, then I ask you where their money come form ? Do you think they have magic garden ? They deserve answers, not straight ban for asking embarassing questions. Period.

We never meant to mislead the public, but all you've been doing is ignoring the documents/information we released, either on the official website or on ANN, and keeps attacking the devs personally.

I don't have much time arguing with or explaining to you, but you decide whether it's good to go or stay.
trgnn

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:33:35 AM

As stated on Discord just before the ban and I guess that's why you banned : there is no informations about this private sale in this document. If this question leads to a ban, you should learn about stress management and transparency : working on a project shouldn't allow you to act like this, or to misslead people.

And if you think people who buy your project and support it on exchange aren't contributing or working hard, then I ask you where their money come form ? Do you think they have magic garden ? They deserve answers, not straight ban for asking embarassing questions. Period.

We never meant to mislead the public, but all you've been doing is ignoring the documents/information we released, either on the official website or on ANN, and keeps attacking the devs personally.

I don't have much time arguing with or explaining to you, but you decide whether it's good to go or stay.

Point me where the private sale information is please, I don't find it, anywhere. And no, you banned, so you arbitrary decided. And I didn't see any personal attack, only legitimate question about a shaddy private sale conducted under the table. Retails buyers should know about that. You don't have time, you'll take the time, because I'm not leaving.

Even if the question are harsch, you shouldn't censor.

semux (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:35:43 AM

Point me where the private sale information is please, I don't find it, anywhere. And no, you banned, so you arbitrary decided. And I didn't see any personal attack, only legitimate question about a shaddy private sale conducted under the table. Retails buyers should know about that. You don't have time, you'll take the time, because I'm not leaving.

Last time, this is not an ICO project and there is no private sale. We're not selling products before it's available. The trades between founders and their investors are not subject to public release.
londonaddict

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:36:45 AM

This is a  scam. They conducted a serie of private sale and never communicated this to the public. It's nowhere on the documents they share and nowhere to see since they pretend to be a no ICO coin. They accidentely said they had huge investors and when I asked questions due to their missleading communication, I got banned from their Discord after the team stated that since I didn't contribute (which is wrong) I have no right to talk (which is idiot). Any buyer now wouldn't be able to know exactly the conditions of the sales conducted in a shaddy way that even the shittiest ICO's in the space can't stand. Any buyer now can be dumped on by some private (selected?) investors who bought 4 times cheaper. This is more than a red flag, this is an inmportant exemple of why we need good regulation ; these deals under the table can kill any momenum. There are many exemple of VC's hurting projects by dumping on retail investors while they bought ten times cheaper, and here it's even more ridiculous since Semux team communication is based on the non ICO's strenght. They misslead. You can be dumped on anytime, not only because someone bought cheaper, but because big deals happened under the table, and if you ask questions about this issue, which is clearly an issue, they will ban you straight.

trgnn

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:38:03 AM

Last time, this is not an ICO project and there is no private sale. We're not selling products before it's available. The trades between founders and their investors are not subject to public release.

Yes but you sold under the table at unknown price and for the project and to big investors right ? It's an additional risk for the retails ones. You should have simply answered this instead of stating that people who didn't contribute can't talk. Then banning these for asking again. You litterally banned when he said the information wasn't on the google doc.

As far as I know this information is nowhere to be seen.

semux (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:39:51 AM

Yes but you sold under the table at unknown price and for the project and to big investors right ? It's an additional risk for the retails ones.

Again, we would refer you to the official website, https://www.semux.org/
trgnn

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:40:40 AM

Yes but you sold under the table at unknown price and for the project and to big investors right ? It's an additional risk for the retails ones.

Again, we would refer you to the official website, https://www.semux.org/

And again, point me the information, it's nowhere to be seen for me.

londonaddict

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:42:41 AM

Still dodging questions Semux ..
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:41:25 AM

The semux coin project has accumulated a strong community force that is very beneficial to the further development of the semux project, which can be held for a long time
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 487 »
  Print  

Jump to: