Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 [444] 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEM] Semux - Official Thread  (Read 694078 times)
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:56:10 AM

I something wrong with semux_pool_party? I haven't been paid for days

me too, last payment from Semux_pool_party was last Friday 21 sep.

had the same question myself but i see that today we got a payment.
anyone knows what happened?

Bill Hicks was right about....everything

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pirangueiro

Activity: 286
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:06:28 AM

semuxpool_com needs your votes again! Let us vote for semuxpool_com
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

Price went up... Nice to see!

I updated the Android wallet. Feel free to test!
Need Feedback!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.phash.manuel.asw

Going to introduce QR code reading for addresses and watching addresses without key. And better voting/unvoting for delegates

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

I hold 666 coins  Grin
Haha, will that number bring you luck? Tongue Anyway, I'm glad that the signature campaign will end! As some have said here, there will be no more dump and Q4 already starts next week! Who sold the 3300 sat should be a little regret? Roll Eyes

I am amazed to see how short-sighted everybody here is, reading the comments. Everybody happy for the signature campaign to stop just because they think THIS is the reason of the price to drop. So everybody is happy that less people will learn about Semux, as if THIS would benefit the value of the coin. Since nobody is seemingly understanding what crypto is - or should - be about, I'm amazed this castle of cards is still standing.

the only best thing will be the vm and new exchange.. and yes the signature now it's only a way for dump every week.. for example also if the signature end, i don't leave it from my profile

Why are real Semux entusiasts afraid of Bounty Hunters dumping? Is this project so weak that it must be afraid of a few coins getting on the market? Are people here so desperate about the price instead of developement?
I first thought this project is cool, but after observing these behaviors in the community - starting from the team, which is ending the campaign now for obvious fears about those mini-dumpers - I am not so sure any more.

Don't judge the whole project by few idiots.

gtzanap

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

Why are real Semux entusiasts afraid of Bounty Hunters dumping? Is this project so weak that it must be afraid of a few coins getting on the market? Are people here so desperate about the price instead of developement?
I first thought this project is cool, but after observing these behaviors in the community - starting from the team, which is ending the campaign now for obvious fears about those mini-dumpers - I am not so sure any more.

I think it's more a question of signature campaign effectiveness in general.
But specifically for the semux campaign, it has been going on for way too long. People have been seeing this signature for almost a year now, and it pays very well, particularly to high ranking members.
I am rather puzzled by how much people resist to the campaign ending. Some people are just addicted to free money I guess but you know what? All good things come to an end some day.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
neo_rambo

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:52:48 PM

I something wrong with semux_pool_party? I haven't been paid for days

me too, last payment from Semux_pool_party was last Friday 21 sep.

had the same question myself but i see that today we got a payment.
anyone knows what happened?

According to the Discord - it looks like they had a power supply fail while they were out of town. Part was replaced and now is back to running normally.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

But specifically for the semux campaign, it has been going on for way too long. People have been seeing this signature for almost a year now, and it pays very well, particularly to high ranking members.
I am rather puzzled by how much people resist to the campaign ending. Some people are just addicted to free money I guess but you know what? All good things come to an end some day.

The problem is that at such a drop in the market that occurred in recent months without a volume of trading, even if only a small part of the signature holders on the forum sells at once, the price can fall very much. In two or three times the price drop can easily be. Investors are afraid of this and can begin to sell even before that, even more than they will collapse the price of the asset.
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:07:49 PM

The problem is that at such a drop in the market that occurred in recent months without a volume of trading, even if only a small part of the signature holders on the forum sells at once, the price can fall very much. In two or three times the price drop can easily be. Investors are afraid of this and can begin to sell even before that, even more than they will collapse the price of the asset.

This is the unholy cycle of bear markets. Some kind of positive loop which creates negative impact on the price until we hit the bottom.

Good news is we might be out of that given the overall market conditions. I've noticed many of alts are starting to post gains now.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Phash2k

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

Need Feedback!

Going to introduce QR code reading for addresses and watching addresses without key. And better voting/unvoting for delegates
When you Encounter problems with the Android wallet, please deinstall and install again! Please always back up important accounts / private keys

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

This is the unholy cycle of bear markets. Some kind of positive loop which creates negative impact on the price until we hit the bottom.

Good news is we might be out of that given the overall market conditions. I've noticed many of alts are starting to post gains now.
it would be great for the bear market to be over but i still think is a bull trap and more blood is on for the streets soon enough.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
FakeAccount

Activity: 248

I'm not real

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

This is more due to lack of being on more exchanges.  If you have multiple exchanges, volume and liquidity would increase.  Traders would trade because a lot of them are after arbitrage.  You can't arbitrage on a single exchange.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:03:26 AM

I am amazed to see how short-sighted everybody here is, reading the comments. Everybody happy for the signature campaign to stop just because they think THIS is the reason of the price to drop. So everybody is happy that less people will learn about Semux, as if THIS would benefit the value of the coin. Since nobody is seemingly understanding what crypto is - or should - be about, I'm amazed this castle of cards is still standing.
I'm amazed you're here interested in maintaining the signature campaign! Semux has distributed millions and millions of SEM to the community! We are third signature campaign and why are you hiding in a newbie account? Two airdrops were made for BTC and ETH Holders, the so much of SEM that countless people received, was enough to create a pool! No one here is a child to credit the price drop only to the signature campaign.
mcall

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:57:02 AM

A small pump. Back to several months ago!
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:00:39 AM

I'm amazed you're here interested in maintaining the signature campaign! Semux has distributed millions and millions of SEM to the community! We are third signature campaign and why are you hiding in a newbie account? Two airdrops were made for BTC and ETH Holders, the so much of SEM that countless people received, was enough to create a pool! No one here is a child to credit the price drop only to the signature campaign.
Every alts have been dump before by bounty hunters and investors a like, semux have been airdrop and given free and for some they bought  it on the market some mine it by voting, if one sell at a lesser price he just want it gone from his stash but for the people who remains might see a good future.
NiceDev

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

This is more due to lack of being on more exchanges.  If you have multiple exchanges, volume and liquidity would increase.  Traders would trade because a lot of them are after arbitrage.  You can't arbitrage on a single exchange.

You are right. I am one of those who often do arbitrage trades on multiple exchanges.

If semux can be listed on more (and reliable) exchanges, I am sure I will do some arbitrage trades for semux as well.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:57:55 AM

Need Feedback!

This is very good news for both the project and the community. I hope now the growth will be longer . We are waiting for further development of the project.  Smiley
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

very nice price action the last 24h. go SEM !

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
sailthor

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:46:16 AM

very nice price action the last 24h. go SEM !
No more signature airdrops to dump, need to accumulate now for staking Tongue

Phash2k

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:58:13 AM

Need Feedback!

When you Encounter problems with the Android wallet, please deinstall and install again! Please always back up important accounts / private keys

Latest update fixed this.. looking for some gelp with ui Design!

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

It seems that over 90% of the discussion here is about the price and surroundings, but very little about developement issues and roadmap, which in my view  would be much more interesting subjects of discussion.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 [444] 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 »
  Print  

Jump to: