Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:19:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is DeepOnion a good altcoin?  (Read 2400 times)
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:45:50 PM

I'm not making a statement on the quality of the coin or its developers but one of the things people need to understand is that DeepOnion is running a massively successful airdrop campaign because the lucky few who got/get in are required to post about DeepOnion.  That means you see a lot of pump on these forums while the airdrop is going on.  I'm not saying its a pump and dump, its too early to tell, but you are not being exposed to unbiased opinions by anyone with the DeepOnion signature.  That said, it very well could turn out that the DeepOnion signature campaign enthralls enough people for it to become the next XEM.  Only time will tell.  

I've got no stake in it but I wish all the best!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kheysha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:29:32 PM

I'm not making a statement on the quality of the coin or its developers but one of the things people need to understand is that DeepOnion is running a massively successful airdrop campaign because the lucky few who got/get in are required to post about DeepOnion.  That means you see a lot of pump on these forums while the airdrop is going on.  I'm not saying its a pump and dump, its too early to tell, but you are not being exposed to unbiased opinions by anyone with the DeepOnion signature.  That said, it very well could turn out that the DeepOnion signature campaign enthralls enough people for it to become the next XEM.  Only time will tell.  

I've got no stake in it but I wish all the best!
I have a bad feeling about DeepOnion let alone with AirDrop, I think someday there will be a large amount of coin or dump disposal.
But I also hope for the best for DeepOnion.

White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:30:58 PM

How would they be a good coin if they lied when they called their signature program airdrop?
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:57:35 PM

How would they be a good coin if they lied when they called their signature program airdrop?
I will disagree with what you've said.
That DeepOnion lied about having an airdrops, because if you say that they lied about it, then it means they are not giving airdrops right?
But airdrops are indeed being given every week and there's no doubt about that.
Yes, we may be carrying DeepOnion's signature but it is just a small part for us to take in order to be eligible for airdrops.
DeepOnion's Airdrops is not for everyone who JUST WANT'S it.
But in order to be qualified you must show that you are willing to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:35:06 AM

It's a good coin to get for free to sell but I wouldn't buy any.  Once the airdrop is over, it'll be dumped like there's no tomorrow.  Price is pretty decent right now because you're only allowed to sell like 10% of your weekly earnings. 

I agree the community seems pretty active, and I like the idea of the coin, but because of the 10% limit once the next 30 weeks are over with the price should drop big. I would not buy until that point given it will probably go up a little or a lot after the "free money" people leave
Everybody know that it is pretty good just you need to give him some attention that he would go for that coin because everybody know that DeepOnion coin is best coin in altcoins after ETH.
Manuj

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:06:59 AM

I have observed how this project is becoming so widespread. I have read so many posts here carrying the deep onion signature and avatar. Is this becoming a sort of a fad right now? The people carrying the deep onion name are pretty aggressive about their promoted project.
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:24:07 AM

it's too early to say deeponion is a good altcoin, I hope it is
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:04:01 AM

A few months have passed since it was created, and it is still growing strong with new features being added all the time. Road map is solid, so i would say that so far it is proving to be a good altcoin, and will be even better next year.

Cryptalking

Activity: 120

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:58:21 PM

I also invest in DeepOnion. In my experience its a growing coin with a involved community behind it. They claim to offer Highly Secure Transactions, Instant Confirmations, Untraceable Payments, Secure Wallets and last but not least Free Airdrop Grin When i got in they where around €0.22 and they are now around €1.14 ($1.62) so..   Goodluck!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:50:00 AM

You don't need to invest, you can just get onions for free for writing your threads on there forum instead of on here. Why waste money on something that is essentially free. you can make hundreds of onions a week just for posting for 30mins a day after work on there. I saw one guy in this thread was saying they are a sh1t coin but he obviously hasn't been on there forum because it's the best crypto forum available in the world right now. And i'm not biased because i don't get there airdrop or use deep onion but my girlfriend does and i have seen what she got paid last week just for posting on there.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
nurilham

Activity: 1428
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:32:33 AM

DeepOnion is a very good altcoin, I often follow the airdrop from DeepOnion. maybe DeepOnion will be like Ethereum.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:56:29 AM

Hello everyone, I read about a new altcoin called DeepOnion, I want to invest some dollars in 2 or 3 altcoins, do you think this coin is a good investment? Im looking for a coin to hold for a couple of years, maybe 5. Comment your opinion about this coins or any other promising altcoin, thanks!
Yes, this coin looks promising and gaining ground and slowly people buying it because it is a new coin and its developer is very active and doing many things behind the scene. I have this coin in my portfolio and will hold it for long term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:06:22 AM

It is a very good coin but it is just started some months back and their is no ICO, only free airdrop and it is on a stable price of approx. 1 $ from many days. You can sell 10% of your airdrop per week. You can get these coins up-to 40 airdrops, 9 airdrops are already gone.
Im not sure with deeponion but there are some saying it is a good project. Though they offer free airdrop and also I think deeponion has already an exchange existing.
yes of course, deepOnion is one of the greatest projects of the year. I hear they are also paying to users who have "member" rankings every Friday.

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:33:36 PM

My sister is absolutely sure that DeepOnion is a promising cryptocurrency. She bought a lot of these altcoins, but I have not yet seen that she got some profit. The coin does not show good dynamics, but it is just new coin.
cepot9

Activity: 1050

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:18:02 AM

deeponion in my opinion very good, in growth and community well preserved. and shipping is safe and difficult to track. their unique forums such as the bitcointalk forums are helpful to the deeponion shareholders
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:24:06 AM

I am vested in Deeponion because I think privacy coins will get more and more popular.. and deeponion is one of the alternatives which seemingly at this point, has a committed developer team.

We will have to see in the future after all the airdrop whether this commitment continues. But it is certainly has potential to be the next Monero..

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
arnew1

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:20:04 PM

i really believe this could follw up monero
Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:27:01 AM

I think deeponion is a pretty good altcoin and also many who use deeponion so it is quite trustworthy to follow, so I think deeponion is altcoin that can follow the development and can be tried for those who have not followed can be tried to participate deeponion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:31:33 AM

DeepOnion is managing well its airdrop and its has its own forum just like this one everyone who participated in the airdrop are also on the forum which i think is a good move for an alt coin to have its own lively forum, seems very promising and have a good future into DeepOnion.
kylinx86

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:19:36 AM

As far as I can tell, it has a good community, whether it is seems to be or is really it is.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: