Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is DeepOnion a good altcoin?  (Read 2400 times)
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:53:03 AM

yes, Deeponion is a good coin and their developer team is very active and making new innovations in the background to establish their coin. They have strong community support also. Coin is gaining momentum now and it is now going to moon slowly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rayjellanajao

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Strategist

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:07:12 AM

Yes, ofcourse I'll say yes because I'm also into DeepOnion.  Yes, it a good investment, you can also participate in their weekly airdrop if you hold atleast 100 onions. By the way, they're listed in cryptopia and tradesatoshi, also they'll get listed in Kucoin in a week or two based on Kucoin announcement. With that fast phases of development, i think you're already having an idea why is it a good investment.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:10:35 AM

yes, Deeponion is a good coin and their developer team is very active and making new innovations in the background to establish their coin. They have strong community support also. Coin is gaining momentum now and it is now going to moon slowly.
very active do you mean actively "delete" user thread who complained at deeponion forum?
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:42:40 AM

Hello everyone, I read about a new altcoin called DeepOnion, I want to invest some dollars in 2 or 3 altcoins, do you think this coin is a good investment? Im looking for a coin to hold for a couple of years, maybe 5. Comment your opinion about this coins or any other promising altcoin, thanks!
Deeponion? If you are involved in drop, then for you it is a profitable project, if you want to use money to buy Deeponion, you need a careful consideration, which may have very big risk!!!!

FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:54:43 AM

I have always seen its signature on other peoples account among the discussions here. I believe it has a good reputation. Although I have not yet knew about it or research some facts on it, I am a bit intrigue and interested to join soon in one of its campaign. I will have to ask and have some research about it. I will update on this soon as I will get some information and comparison. I believe its a good one.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:58:01 AM

I believe that it has a good reputation and interested to join soon in one of this compaign and believe it is a good one.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
spasmadness

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:58:48 AM

Hello everyone, I read about a new altcoin called DeepOnion, I want to invest some dollars in 2 or 3 altcoins, do you think this coin is a good investment? Im looking for a coin to hold for a couple of years, maybe 5. Comment your opinion about this coins or any other promising altcoin, thanks!

I don't think so, dev from Onion is neg tagged here in bitcointalk, probbly is a dump coin.
Donicdan

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

I believe that it has a good reputation and interested to join soon in one of this compaign and believe it is a good one.

I think Deeponion has a good future
stanovic

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

i think deeponion will only rise maybe one day it will pass monero they have good developers. and there roadmap is also good.
CryptoThrasher

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:32:32 AM

I'm a noob to DeepOnion, but, I can tell you this, they have the best community on the planet with very caring, giving and talented users. Their passion is second to none. \m/
jheipee19

Activity: 337

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

maybe DeepOnion will be like Ethereum.DeepOnion is a very good altcoin, I often follow the airdrop from DeepOnion.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

Technically, this coin is as good as a privacy is going to get on the blockchain. However there are alternatives that are setup to make the fiat conversion also quite private, thus avoiding (evading?) tax easier.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

DeepOnion is a promising altcoin. 2018 will be the year of anonymous coins. like at monero, zcoin, pivx, zchash. deep onion got a very strong community and a good development for features like deepvault.
$ta81

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

At this stage, I personally won't even consider the option of buying the ONION. Something is troubling me.
There are many other worthy coins that I like more.
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

Deep Onions is definitely one worth buying into, it is extremely cheap right now and I would imagine it can easily do $100 by the end of the year. At the moment it is cheap, as is pretty much every currency so throw a few dollars into it.

If you have the funds you can be part of their airdrop if you buy 50 Onions and hold them in the wallet then complete a few other takss viewable here: https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html
Lupulei

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

This coin is not a joke. I wish I had some money to invest.
If you ask me I would buy.
hollie1982

Activity: 57
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

Deep Onions is definitely one worth buying into, it is extremely cheap right now and I would imagine it can easily do $100 by the end of the year. At the moment it is cheap, as is pretty much every currency so throw a few dollars into it.

If you have the funds you can be part of their airdrop if you buy 50 Onions and hold them in the wallet then complete a few other takss viewable here: https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html

Indeed a good time to buy DO. Try to buy at the $7,50. It hovered around that price before the last peak.
GreatGnu

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:31:24 PM

It seems the largest concern regarding DeepOnion are the requirements to be eligible for the Airdrop.  Is that correct?  If so, what are examples of coins that are executing Airdrops in the "correct" manner?  I'd like to get an understanding of what folks consider the Gold Standard of Airdrops.  Thanks in advance.
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

only time can tell we had bad example today (bcc) if you need to invest in deeponion try to catch low price between 2-4 USD with 2-10 % total investment .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:47:00 PM

I pretty bias but i feel it is a good coin . Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄