Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is DeepOnion a good altcoin?  (Read 2400 times)
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

Dont buy at too high, It doesnt look worthy at that price, and it might go down, wait for the dump guyz.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turbospeedens

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

Today is 7 From the ATH of $20, i already ownt 104 onions im buying some more today, with the airdrop you get about 7% weekly of the total onions you have.
Holy Dank

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

I like the idea of a TOR integrated privacy coin, I believe the project will succeed in the medium to long term.
We probably will see a price drop when people sell their airdrop coins, but in 5 years it will be a highly secure and well developed token.

Cryptocurrency should be grassroots and untraceable which is what DeepOnion seeks to do.
Mamindas

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

I like the idea of a TOR integrated privacy coin, I believe the project will succeed in the medium to long term.
We probably will see a price drop when people sell their airdrop coins, but in 5 years it will be a highly secure and well developed token.

Cryptocurrency should be grassroots and untraceable which is what DeepOnion seeks to do.

Untraceable, reliable, and super fast. release of the new wallet yesterday, as well as android and ios wallets soon will only mean this coin goes 1 way....
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:44:58 AM

DeepOnion's marketing is so good that I can see the DeepOnion at Bitcointalk forum almost every day.
But overmarketing may not be a good thing, and it should be focused on technology.

Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

Deeponion is a good coin. Deeponion have a strong and experienced developer team behind it. They are develop a separate community and forum for their coin. Now this coin is slowly growing up and can be give good return in future.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
gregorio5

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:14:31 AM

I think DeepOnion is a great long term coin to hold.  I researched DeepOnion for weeks before I decided to buy, unfortunately it went down about 35% right after I purchased my DeepOnions.  I am not worry because I am looking at what this coin could be in the future. Do your own research, you will learn that his coin has a great future.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:39:05 PM

Some says on this forums-  that this is scam

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:23:42 AM

I would say no, it is not...too risky. There are better altcoins. Maybe just for swing trading.

Probably yes because many people know if Deeponion is one of the promising altcoins and can invest easily, and many people say if Deeponion is just a Shitcoin coin that will be one of them or even surpass the price of BTC
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:52:44 AM

DeepOnion's marketing is strong, but it is in a bear market, so you should invest in projects that frequently update your code, and anonymous tokens may have policy risks.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

Dont buy at too high, It doesnt look worthy at that price, and it might go down, wait for the dump guyz.
I do not trust DeepOnion very much, although I also do not think that it is a scam. Just trying to stay away from it. However, it has many followers. For instance, this guy supports it and explains why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz6Mwfnp-ws
pootutus

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:13:21 AM

Many people think that deeponion's marketing is strong and that's true, but onion's technical team has been working hard, and in these months, the onion has not collapsed. The fact that there is a strong community is important for a coin, and I think onion has a great potential for growth in the future, and maybe it's a great coin.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

Many people think that deeponion's marketing is strong and that's true, but onion's technical team has been working hard, and in these months, the onion has not collapsed. The fact that there is a strong community is important for a coin, and I think onion has a great potential for growth in the future, and maybe it's a great coin.

This is true, their community is one of the strongest in the crypto world and this is likely to be the main reason for it's success. The development team is active and their funding will last a long time. When smart contracts is released then it will rise into a top privacy coin

Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

I would like to know how many people use this coin not for speculation purposes but for their intended purpose.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

DeepOnion is not the best name for coin, like Dogecoin and many others.
I am no longer interested in these coin names, because without rebrand, they won´t have a serious future.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

Not truly anonymous, no match for the better anonymous coins. Better to invest in monero,dash, zec etcetera.
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

orayt then

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

Marinecoin is a scam. 95% distributed through an airdrop, just to make a hype. Why are you wasting your, or even worse, our time with this nonsense? I did the same with Viberate to my shame, but at least it was a working and promising project. And I posted everything in one garbage thread, doing less damage to the forum.
So lucky that I didn't get my account banned or red trusted. But you are walking on a slippery slope mate.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:43:14 AM

Wish I'd got into Deep onion in september when this guy asked the question.

Go Green!80
3BCcash

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:17:13 AM

Hello everyone, I read about a new altcoin called DeepOnion, I want to invest some dollars in 2 or 3 altcoins, do you think this coin is a good investment? Im looking for a coin to hold for a couple of years, maybe 5. Comment your opinion about this coins or any other promising altcoin, thanks!

I tried to join in their airdrop but turns out you need to have a required amount of coins so that you'll qualify for the airdrop though. So I looked if I could buy some coins, hoping this coins will get me fortune in the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: