Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is DeepOnion a good altcoin?  (Read 2400 times)
bibitao60

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

Deeponion is a good coin. Deeponion have a strong and experienced developer team behind it. They are develop a separate community and forum for their coin. Now this coin is slowly growing up and can be give good return in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:32:59 AM

DeepOnion demonstrated its intention to compete with successful old-timers. I think investors should take a closer look at this project.
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

Hello everyone, I read about a new altcoin called DeepOnion, I want to invest some dollars in 2 or 3 altcoins, do you think this coin is a good investment? Im looking for a coin to hold for a couple of years, maybe 5. Comment your opinion about this coins or any other promising altcoin, thanks!
It used to be very promising, but it looks like now there's almost no hope.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

I think this is a very interesting project. People are very much interested in anonymous coins and therefore this coin can become very popular soon. I keep this coin for several months.
thanhly0760

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

I think the company of deeponion is a good altcoins because there are few peoples says good feedback.
Having this kind of words raise the popularity and the reputation of the company that they are legit company in the whole world and provide a safe service. Smiley Smiley Smiley
cappy176

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

I honestly don't know what to think I used to be really into deeponion but lately there is some drama on the forums and the way the mods talk to some of the people and handle some of the situations is less than professional (at times) other times they speak good. But I think they kind of segregated the community a bit over there which has affected the price.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

I honestly don't know what to think I used to be really into deeponion but lately there is some drama on the forums and the way the mods talk to some of the people and handle some of the situations is less than professional (at times) other times they speak good. But I think they kind of segregated the community a bit over there which has affected the price.

Did they ban everybody yet  Grin.Pretty soon they be only mods let on there forum .Any critic are question  alliterative view  point and they ban you now

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

If they could enhance their feature then Deep Onion could be the best TOR anonymous coin at the momeny. Well i love the way they handle the issue were some people spreading fud news about scam accusations.

cappy176

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:22:56 AM

Did they ban everybody yet  Grin.Pretty soon they be only mods let on there forum .Any critic are question  alliterative view  point and they ban you now

Yea that's what I read a lot of people were complaining about but I have no direct experience with witnessing people getting banned or anything so I can't really speak on it. What have you experienced with that?

I've just seen them react kind of childish to certain people (again at times) and I don't like how they are just like oh HODL onions = Lambo that kind of turns me off. But I do think the project could be cool. But I'm not too much of a technical guy so don't completely understand the tech just go off of what other people explain it as Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:25:43 AM

I'll just join PRiVCY! It's a freely airdropped coin similar to DeepOnion when it started.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:41:11 AM

I'll just join PRiVCY! It's a freely airdropped coin similar to DeepOnion when it started.

could be the coin is able to compete in the future. my suggestion is better you invest in coin which has a value that stable so that can guarantee growth in future, start buying ETH.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

Yes, I remember before when I join the bounty of DeepOnion and it was a good altcoins and has a pu,p price in the market. I was so very excited about that bounty campaign and when its pre sale I bought $10 and it was like, wow I get my tokens and also may bounty campaign tokens and sell it in the market double the price that I buy during pre sale. So for me DeepOnion is a good and a promising altcoins in the future.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

I would say no, it is not...too risky. There are better altcoins. Maybe just for swing trading.
I think it's good because there are many people who join in this DeepOnion and can benefit well then from now on I am sure altcoin DeepOnion is a good altcoin because seen from the platform I sure must be good and can be profitable

Dumlooke

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:25:47 AM

You don't have to contribute, you can simply get onions for nothing to write your strings on there gathering rather than on here. Why squander cash on something that is basically free. you can make many onions seven days only to post for 30mins multi day after work on there. I saw one person in this string was stating they are a sh1t coin however he clearly hasn't been on there gathering since it's the best crypto discussion accessible on the planet at the present time. Furthermore, i'm not one-sided in light of the fact that I don't arrive airdrop or utilize profound onion yet my better half does and I have seen what she got paid a week ago only to post on there.
liangzi123

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:52:42 AM

Deepcoin is best known in this forum, and as Bitcoin fell, many people left and sold it. In the real world, deepcoin still has no use environment, or no one uses it, so you should stay away from him.

oldmember2014

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

Deepcoin is the premium coin of last year, not this year. The hottest things are now about expanding and speeding up projects, because these are the most pressing. There are also high security requirements, so fewer people are involved.
jwelkem

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:44:36 AM

Deeponion is a decent coin. Deeponion have a solid and experienced designer group behind it. They are build up a different network and gathering for their coin. Presently this coin is gradually growing up and can be give great return in future.
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:14:23 AM

Deeponion has so many unique features which are lacking in others such as monero, verge. Deeponion has DeepVault, deepsend. DeepVault is used to store files safely. Deepsend enables us to transact anonymously on deeponion blockchain. All these are some of the special things which deeponion has brought forte.
Querubbin26

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:15:45 AM

DeepOnion has one of the friendliest community and mods, and the devs are actively participating in the community which makes it kind of superior to other coins like monero and verge. And this is a hybrid of PoW and PoS which is good or transferring fast and anonymous.

At first, the tor network is something new. And it also makes the transaction completely safe. To many people, safety is the most important thing. Moreover, I think Deeponion will develop many new features because there are many extraordinary people in the community.
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

a very interesting project and a promising one should try to participate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: