Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:13:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swarm 2.0 - Open Infrastructure for Digital Securities  (Read 46261 times)
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

I don't see any of you guys reporting the good news, well 308k SWM were distributed today to masternode for the very first time Smiley

Telegram gets the news quicker Wink

It's a momentous day! The first ever Swarm Masternode payouts have just been paid for September and October: 308,000 SWM! If your Masternode was eligible, check the ERC20 address you signalled from and you should see your payment. Congratulations and deep sincere Thank You for helping us build the infrastructure to tokenize the world!!

I know that eveyone know on telegram Cheesy, the problem (IF it's a problem) is that I don't know who knows outside of SWM holders and telegram's members. People are clueless about Swarm and it's a shame for sure

Fair enough point. The Swarm twitter is a great way to keep connected and see recent news. That news was also pushed out yesterday over there (https://twitter.com/TheSwarmFund/status/1060935151247478784). Marketing has been ramping up, and there has been a growing buzz among the crypto community as Swarm continues to hit milestones and move forward. These are exciting times, and we very much agree that more people should hear about what the team is accomplishing.

It's not a matter of product, you know....tokenizing a DASH masternode and tokenizing Robinhood equities are two big things, I don't know any other project that tried to do that. I don't know why in the crypto space no one is talking about it except, as I said, Swarm's telegram and SWM's holders. It make me angry when useless  or overrated project (coff...EOS...coff...transaction on that 4B bullshit are not even cryptographically verfied lol) get attention worldwide while some projects are left behind by "the people", some examples, Swarm, Ark, Waves, Komodo, I want to add NEO and TRON as well because despite what people are saying they're doing a good job. Wanna talk about prices? It's even worse, eth is at #2 marketcap, devs don't even know when they will implemente PoS and sharding, #3 XRP, useless coin, if banks will use Xrapid or other Ripple Labs' products they won't need to use xrp...#4 BCH, Bitcoin with big blocks...fail! People will start using BTC everyday to buy coffees when they won't need to spend 12 minutes for 1 confirmation, maybe it will be ok if I can use BCH with 0 conf, #5 EOS, centralized database, not even a decentralized blockchain, #6 Stellar, I like this one , IBM want to use it for microtransactions, plus everyone can use it to issue tokens/coins, plus low fees and fast confirmations, plus our beloved SWARM issue Security tokens there, #7 Fuckin' Cardano, their consensus protocol (a PoS one, Ouroboros) isn't even implemented, no one talk about it, but I wonder how blocks are confirmed there, there are many blocks validator? Are they connected to each other since there is no PoS yet so they must force blocks' validation? IF this is the case, it means that they have a singol point of failure? You know how is called? Database, like EOS. #9 Theter, I don't even know how to start, we're talking about a company (whoever is behind Bitfinex) printing tokens and avoiding audits every years....#10 and I'll stop here, Monero, really untraceable, with low fees, it just suffer BCH's problem, long confirmation.
Sorry for the rant but it's not possible that some of the top 10 coins are shilled everywhere and no one know projects like Swarm!

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DashingCrypto

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

I don't see any of you guys reporting the good news, well 308k SWM were distributed today to masternode for the very first time Smiley

It's a momentous day! The first ever Swarm Masternode payouts have just been paid for September and October: 308,000 SWM! If your Masternode was eligible, check the ERC20 address you signalled from and you should see your payment. Congratulations and deep sincere Thank You for helping us build the infrastructure to tokenize the world!!

I know that eveyone know on telegram Cheesy, the problem (IF it's a problem) is that I don't know who knows outside of SWM holders and telegram's members. People are clueless about Swarm and it's a shame for sure

Fair enough point. The Swarm twitter is a great way to keep connected and see recent news. That news was also pushed out yesterday over there (https://twitter.com/TheSwarmFund/status/1060935151247478784). Marketing has been ramping up, and there has been a growing buzz among the crypto community as Swarm continues to hit milestones and move forward. These are exciting times, and we very much agree that more people should hear about what the team is accomplishing.

It's not a matter of product, you know....tokenizing a DASH masternode and tokenizing Robinhood equities are two big things, I don't know any other project that tried to do that. I don't know why in the crypto space no one is talking about it except, as I said, Swarm's telegram and SWM's holders. It make me angry when useless  or overrated project (coff...EOS...coff...transaction on that 4B bullshit are not even cryptographically verfied lol) get attention worldwide while some projects are left behind by "the people", some examples, Swarm, Ark, Waves, Komodo, I want to add NEO and TRON as well because despite what people are saying they're doing a good job. Wanna talk about prices? It's even worse, eth is at #2 marketcap, devs don't even know when they will implemente PoS and sharding, #3 XRP, useless coin, if banks will use Xrapid or other Ripple Labs' products they won't need to use xrp...#4 BCH, Bitcoin with big blocks...fail! People will start using BTC everyday to buy coffees when they won't need to spend 12 minutes for 1 confirmation, maybe it will be ok if I can use BCH with 0 conf, #5 EOS, centralized database, not even a decentralized blockchain, #6 Stellar, I like this one , IBM want to use it for microtransactions, plus everyone can use it to issue tokens/coins, plus low fees and fast confirmations, plus our beloved SWARM issue Security tokens there, #7 Fuckin' Cardano, their consensus protocol (a PoS one, Ouroboros) isn't even implemented, no one talk about it, but I wonder how blocks are confirmed there, there are many blocks validator? Are they connected to each other since there is no PoS yet so they must force blocks' validation? IF this is the case, it means that they have a singol point of failure? You know how is called? Database, like EOS. #9 Theter, I don't even know how to start, we're talking about a company (whoever is behind Bitfinex) printing tokens and avoiding audits every years....#10 and I'll stop here, Monero, really untraceable, with low fees, it just suffer BCH's problem, long confirmation.
Sorry for the rant but it's not possible that some of the top 10 coins are shilled everywhere and no one know projects like Swarm!

Thanks for your enthusiasm! What are your thoughts on the upcoming BCH fork?
mexi.db

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

The first SWM masternode rewards were paid out yesterday, another important step towards decentralization. Current annual ROI = 44.25%

Register yours now and get rewarded for supporting infrastructure for the future of finance.

https://www.swarmmasternodes.com/nodes
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

I am trying to understand what is Sward Fund platform at all. Am I right that Raven Protocol is smth similar?
mandibleclaw

Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

Thanks for your enthusiasm! What are your thoughts on the upcoming BCH fork?

The impression is that they are two children playing with fire and they don't care about BCH's holders. I hope that it will end well

EyeofthebeHODLer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

I am trying to understand what is Sward Fund platform at all. Am I right that Raven Protocol is smth similar?

Hey there Demirung, I do not know enough about Raven Protocol to speak to the similarities, but we are happy to give you the information you need to do your research comparing the two. You can find a ton of information on the website, but in a nutshell, Swarm is the blockchain for private equity. We are laying the building blocks for the future Investment Economy using a network of AI, workflow automation as well as novel governance. We bring high-return private assets to everyone and and solve problems for institutional and crypto investors alike.
Swarm is creating a unique market infrastructure model based on blockchain tech that enables (1) to invest crypto assets into real assets and (2) deploy traditional capital into real markets in a new way.
With Swarm’s infrastructure investors can create and operate asset-backed tokens. Unlike other funding models, the Swarm platform can bridge from blockchains into real world assets and stage the funding to meet actual capital needs or milestones. At the same time, Swarm makes it incredibly easy to participate in the composite of wealth creation of the crypto space and enter opportunities that present new categories of asset classes to the broader cryptocurrency landscape. This can lead to attractive options for investors to enter into alternative risk-reward profiles. Pilot projects include syndication partners from categories such as crypto hedge fund, distressed real estate, solar renewables and impact investing.
We are introducing core innovative financial market infrastructure, by creating blockchain governed swarm intelligence, giving any investor open access to attractive returns, while ensuring compatibility with institutional investors and automating every aspect along the way. As a result, Swarm strives for the ultimate democratization of finance and investment automation.

Swarm is also running Masternodes! You can read the announcement for more on Masternodes here: https://medium.com/swarmfund/swarm-introduces-swarm-masternodes-6502f9f8eb08
mexi.db

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

Take a dive into understanding how the Swarm blockchain works!

Read 👉👉👉 https://swm.by/2HXyr9f
obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

Swarm is proud to be a foundational member of the Digital Currency Trade Association (DCTA)

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/4007752

DashingCrypto

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

The Swarm team is ready to answer any questions you may have on the Official Telegram Group!
obsbtc

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

All the latest on the Announcements channel! Be sure to subscribe.

johnsilver14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:58:34 AM

There have been lot of work since I bought and didn't follow the project properly putting in long term category holding wallet. I opened one of the video with review but will not stop until watch all the previous ones as well. Little bit I read it gives good sensation overall rest to update myself with
GreenSkyTrails

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

There have been lot of work since I bought and didn't follow the project properly putting in long term category holding wallet. I opened one of the video with review but will not stop until watch all the previous ones as well. Little bit I read it gives good sensation overall rest to update myself with

Great to hear john! You can always follow the medium blog for concise, timely updates Smiley https://swm.by/Medium
EyeofthebeHODLer

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:45:40 PM

Hello Swarmers! If you haven't completed your KYC (completable at https://swarm.fund), you may wish to do so depending on which fund you are interested in on the platform. There are some that require accredited status, some that only require KYC to be passed, and some that are open to non-KYC and non-accredited. But of course you are responsible for following the relevant laws and regulations of your locality.
obsbtc

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:26:31 PM

Did you see the news earlier on Swarm's partnership with Monarch? All details below:

https://www.prweb.com/releases/swarm_partners_with_monarch_blockchain_corporation_to_support_swm_and_src20_tokens/prweb15765220.htm

JanuaryN

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:29:46 AM

Acquire SWM just by:

-Joining Swarm's Telegram community
-Completing KYC

Visit your dashboard on swarm.fund today!
DashingCrypto

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:50:41 PM

DashingCrypto

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:57:01 PM

ICYMI:

Getting Governance Right: Learning from the failure of the DAO.

Here's an excerpt from the article:

"As we worked on the governance model in collaboration with our developer team and legal counsel, we identified essential technical and legal elements that we felt needed to be part of the solution before presenting the proposed governance model to the community for vote. Community governance is core to Swarm, so considerations including the role which different bodies in the organization hold and the proper workflow to facilitate community decisions are crucial to get right. Add in the evolving regulatory environment and it was further clear that we needed more time to get this right."

If you have any questions about Swarm, please join the Official Telegram Group!
Blubber_Bob

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

Could someone explain to me how "decentralized" and "security token" can even be possible to coexist in the same sentence?
DashingCrypto

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

Could someone explain to me how "decentralized" and "security token" can even be possible to coexist in the same sentence?

Sure I'll give it a shot: "Security Tokens (explained here) allow for assets to be traded, exchanged, and transferred in a decentralized fashion, e.g. peer-to-peer."

How's that?  Wink
EyeofthebeHODLer

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:38:06 PM

Security Tips for your Swarm Account

At Swarm, we take the security of your funds very seriously, and we want you to do the same.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: