Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think you can contribute to your City?  (Read 1406 times)
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:18:13 PM

Everyone can make their city better, organize groups for garbage collection, you can also plant trees, you can collect signatures to close bad bars, ask for money in the City Council and paint the benches in the park yourself and there is much more you can do.
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:31:07 PM

We can contribute in varies ways. If u are well.educated and doing a good job, try to  do job within ur city. Even less educated people can serve tocity aswell. For example if u are doing a cleaning job in own city, it is also a service to city. So every one can contribute to own city in different capasity.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:04:24 PM

As individual citizen what can I contribute to my city is to help support our Government for for it project pertaining to the welfare of our community. Throwing proper garbage can be one, obeying rules, assist our Leaders in their aim to preserve our eco system by planting and help clean our surrounding, there are many ways to contribute if one is truly a responsible citizen.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Jovl

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:55:43 PM

Be a disciplined citizen who follows the city's ordinances,rules and regulations,a fair with tax payables.Helping some less fortunate through charitable works.These are some ways to contribute in the city.

LydiaBob

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:57:43 PM

A wise man I met said: "If you want to change the world you have to start from your city. And for that you need to see the world first." I want to help my city, my country in general. But maybe it is too early for big things. I can always contribute with small things like not littering, be polite, obey the city rules.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:33:12 PM

I agree. Our city is not in the best condition now. So I would help it in the following way.
I would suggest that everyone in the street do the cleaning, then just for everyone to take the time to bring the territory near their house in order.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:40:09 PM

I can contribute a lot to my own city. it is very easy. enough to be a good person. pollute the environment. respect people. to warn people who do things wrong. to support local governments. to participate in important days and weeks.
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:19:20 PM

You can contribute for he development of your community  by simply putting your garage properly keeping your place neat and clean, planting trees and participate in social work and following rules and by treating our fellow men with respect.
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:34:50 PM

Easy. It's enough just not to litter on the street but if you are realy want to do something good for city then for the start you can participate in activities to improve the city, you can take a part in volunteer missions.
farida_y323

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:25:34 PM

yes i think i can contribute of my city. everyone can make their city better. its not a hard things, we have need to awareness.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:58:43 PM

I contribute by helping some local associations. It's not much but if everybody was involved in an association ( for animals, migrants, homeless  etc), it can have an impact

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:46:36 PM

What do you think you can contribute to your City?  DO you think in some way you can help also? By what you have and what you can?

By following its laws/ordinances.  Now, if you think some of those laws are inadequate or it oppresses the people then speak up and stand up against it.  This will make sure that there are check and balances.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:08:18 AM

By doing a good conduct, be a man/woman of character that stands as a good example in your fellow citizens specially to the next coming generations that needs a good person to be followed.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:59:50 AM

What do you think you can contribute to your City?  DO you think in some way you can help also? By what you have and what you can?

WHAT I Can offer is me being a youth. I can offer my time to be devotted and look for way to improve my coty or my community even by heing the only one. to affect change you must he the change and nothing can do better than being able to do good to others and yourself first

Master Third

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:53:35 AM

To become a good citizen by obeying the simple rules, live with the standard of the quality of morality, be a good example as a person of integrity, also to finish the study and make a good career in life.
moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:37:27 AM

Very simple. In my little ways, I can start with not littering anywhere. By this, floods can be reduced and we can keep our surroundings clean. This is a big help to our city and for mother earth. Smiley
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:39:09 AM

To me my greatest asset is my youth and that would be somethig i am willing to do if that would mean t can change my city for the better. with my youth i hold a latge j flucne by having access to social media and other things sufficient enough to make a hange

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:04:07 PM

Helping other people is the best thing I can contribute to our city. Even in a little way I want to help other people specially the poor and street children..if given a chance to become rich or even a chance to hold a big amount I will donate that money to an institution that helps the poor..

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Grey21

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:54:15 PM

I can contribute to my city is to help them to give free education to the street poor children that abandon by there parents so that they can avoid in crimes.
Nambuwan

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:03:08 PM

I would be a big help for my city if I will be abiding in all the rules and the law of my city. This way, I can become an example for others for them to also abide in the law.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: