Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:09:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think you can contribute to your City?  (Read 1406 times)
Alfred V

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:02:23 PM

What do you think you can contribute to your City?  DO you think in some way you can help also? By what you have and what you can?
I will help my city by becoming a successful engineer someday and I will build a lot of high rise building for my city.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
Pretty Boy

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:30:06 PM

What do you think you can contribute to your City?  DO you think in some way you can help also? By what you have and what you can?
I will make my city the most famous and richest city in the country by becoming the mayor.
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:50:49 PM

I think being a law abiding citizen will contribute a lot. as long as you dont disturb the peace you are helping your city.

Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:40:31 AM

For me so far I have not contributed to my city but now I'm just going to be a good citizen in my city.
 Even in a little way i can do good things to contribute in my city like cooperating everytime there is a project of the city implementing cleanliness,iwill help them to clean the street if needed and i will encourage the other youth to help also to clean their sorroundings and tell them not to put their garbage everywhere,for this little way i can help contribute to our city.

jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:00:30 AM

Just by being a good and concerned citizen. Also abide the rules that was mandated by your city. Through this i can contribute something to my city
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:25:47 AM

The best thing i can contribute to my city is that to be a good citizen always by helping other people that needs help and helping our community to develop cleanliness especially in our sorroundings..

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:52:34 AM

I am teacher and I always teach my students to always throw the rubbish in the trash can, and I start to teach them on how to separate the rubbish so it is easier to recycle it, and I always teach them kindness and the advantage of kindness, teach the new generations a good moral is the best thing you can do for your city and for the better future
ehab.co

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:09:11 AM

Cities are pretty amazing, there are so many brilliant, hard working people! But so often you never meet them, or even know about them. I think one of the revolutions on the blockchain will be to create tools which more easily enable collaboration by citizens in cities to do good things. On the theme of charity/volunteering that lots of people have mentioned. We could create a system where people post charitable fundraisers or tasks other people can help contribute to, and by attending and helping you can earn a token. We could then make deals with local shops to give discounts or have certain items you can spend them on. This way you can incentivise citizens to do good in their community and then they can help local businesses by spending their money in those locations rather than big mega markets.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:21:38 AM

i contribute is to follow the rules and regulation and to help the community to there assign work.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:28:24 AM

I am a student, I just study well, that will help my country later .

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:24:14 AM

oh, I think it's easy...in some cities, it's enough to share with you and not to leave garbage after yourself and the city will become unrecognizable...but in general it's good to participate in different volunteer programs for cleaning, planting, etc.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:51:16 AM

At tax time, simply donate an extra amount of cash to your city, equal to the amount of property taxes you already pay.

If you rent, your landlord will not be doing this. But the city will tell you how much your apartment comples pays, so you can get an idea of how much extra you should donate.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
mydreamforever

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:08:41 PM

I think I don't violate the laws of my country  and comply with the government regulations . I just do that is contribute to my city

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:14:23 AM

What do you think can you contribute to your City?  DO you think in some way you can help also? By what you have and what you can?

What I can do is to serve Jesus Christ by spreading His words and take good care of his creations as well it includes me myself. What can I do is to give small amount of money to those who are in need the most but first my family of they need money I will share mine if I have.
i strongly agree to you,let spread the word of Lord Jesus Christ because this is the reason why we are here to know His words and believe Him,to praise and to faith in Him especially to know Him better.this forum can one way we share about Jesus Christ and i thank for it.Bitcoin is a blessing to us.
chacharot

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:23:46 AM

Small acts of kindness, make a big impact. One small act is by disposing your small piece of candy wrapper, plastic cups, etc. to trash bins and do not throw it somewhere the streets. If the streets are clean, no need to hire for street sweeper. Cost saving and clean city.
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:18:37 AM

I think what i can contribute is to help them improved the bealty and the cleanliness of the city.... Help them to maintain proper waste and garbage throwing... And in case of desaster i can help theme thru medical assistance... And most of all is to build a bible study once a week...

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:45:12 AM

oh, I think it's easy...in some cities, it's enough to share with you and not to leave garbage after yourself and the city will become unrecognizable...but in general it's good to participate in different volunteer programs for cleaning, planting, etc.

Our city is like our home we must contribute whether we are students or we are professionals, contribution does not mean to offer something to a larger whole but it means to offer something at our own level. Being a student your contribution is throwing trash in cans, telling truth, being honest and respectful to others.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:40:07 AM

Be a good citizen in my city. Its all i can contribute. Because i have nothing to offer because i am just an ordinary people and no permanent job. And i think being a good citizen can be a big contribution to our city.

dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:55:59 AM

After the revolution the hole country As suffering from pollution. So my contribution in first place will be cleaning the city.
You sure will clean the city? it will not be enough even if you spend your whole life cleaning it because every day garbage will increase.

Just being a good citizen, follow the rules and regulations in the community, participate in every programs, proper disposal of waste and pay taxes, that's all I can contribute.
jims22

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:03:43 AM

As a resident, what i can do is to be a good and responsible person, a person who follow ordinances set by our city leaders, through that i can make a difference and hopefully influence others to do the same thing.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: