Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some things to consider before starting a business  (Read 3716 times)
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:31:08 AM

1. must real read about your business

2. ask for effective for long time

3. try to  have smart team

4.dont think to make fast money

maybe i just add a little to start a business :

1. think of good techniques to start a business
2. choose a strategic place to run smoothly
3. Create a vision and mission in the business

And aside from a smart team make sure to make a good reward system to keep your workforce motivated. The quality of service and the efficiency of a business is greatly affected by how its people work and a happy and motivated worker is a key to a successful business.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

You must first, have a capital, a good plan, think of a business that is not so common but you think customers are searching for it, something that is necessary, make some effort to make it effective, be hands on it and be patient, time will come and it will succeed.
I think the most important thing to do is create a team with understanding. Having a team matters a lot, but a team without understanding is useless cause they will lack cooperation, which is the second thing that matters a lot in businesses. When a team has understanding and cooperation, there is nothing impossible for them to achieve. Sun will be their limit.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

Now we can see a lot of business opportunities that exist around us, be it pure online business or offline business that is go online. However, the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want.

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the third is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe
added unto that is never consider the business as you owned,treat yourself as a employee,give necessary  salary for yourself so the capital will increases as the business goes by.i am a food canteen owner too,and thats what im doing thats why my business now runs for almost 3 years and still getting better
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:58:53 AM

Now we can see a lot of business opportunities that exist around us, be it pure online business or offline business that is go online. However, the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want.

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the third is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe
added unto that is never consider the business as you owned,treat yourself as a employee,give necessary  salary for yourself so the capital will increases as the business goes by.i am a food canteen owner too,and thats what im doing thats why my business now runs for almost 3 years and still getting better

Yes I agree there are a lot of things to consider prior starting a business you yourself must be ready to start, you need to conduct a research or a feasibility study into your business idea. You need to know the 5 P's product, price, place, properties, and people. You need to know as well who your competitors are, their weaknesses and strenght and how your business will differ from them. A business plan is needed as well such as marketing plan, operations plan, management plan, and financial plan.
mebeforeyou2411

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:48:09 AM

Some note when starting a business:
1, need a good business idea
2, find financial
3, explore the market
Cryptodux

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

A lot of business ideas has no chance of success; if you don't have any experience, probably you believe that your idea is "the one", but I advice you to talk with an expert before to jump it: of course, "experts" can be wrong, but usually they can evaluate something much better than you do.
dmngdsm

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

Adding my 10 cents:

1. You'll fail. A lot. If not with the business itself, with many aspects of it. You'll launch bad products, hire low quality people, take wrong decisions. You have to be strong when this happens and stand up each time you fall.
2. You'll learn how bad people can be. Even your friends. The number one incentive for most people doing business is money and it's corrupting them. Prepare to see the very bad side of people you thought you knew good.
3. You'll sometimes loose control of your time. It will be stolen by tasks, meetings, brainstormings and serving other people's needs.

Maybe I'm too negative, but it's from my own experience of starting two companies. There's the good sides too, but I doubt that anyone considers the bad sides enough when starting, so I felt obliged to tell. Smiley

Crypto Marketing Advisor
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

After the customer, the employees are indeed one of the most important part of your business and you should treat them very well and have a respect for them and not because you are the owner, then you will not respect them and treat them like an animal. Most of the businesses goes bankrupt because of that and i believed that it doesn't matter if you have big or small business. Employees are important in order to build a solid team.
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

opening a business is not something that can be mocked, it takes seriousness and determination is mature. there are some things to note in opening a business. that is
1.hard work and strong determination
2.have partners who have the same goals
3.able to see business opportunity
4.can time management
5.realistic, interesting, creative
that is some of the important things that must be considered in opening a business.
icons6

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

If we want to start a business,we have so much thing to consider.First we need to know what kind of bussiness we want to start or what type of business we want to start?Next is,we need to study how business work.Another thing to consider is,Is my business that I want to start is my passion?If we want to succeed in my business,it is important that it is our passion.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

Before you start up any business, they are some things you need to consider before start up are business, (1) Business plan, you need to know exactly the  business you want to do, how you are going do do, who is my target customer? Until  u can be able to answer this question, then you can start up are business. Secondly things you need to consider before start up are business is, start up capital, its equity or debt, but its advisable to start with small with equity than start big with debt.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

There are a lot of things to consider before starting a business, and hardly you will find what they are posting in a forum.

The business world is so complex today, that if you proceed in an amateurish way you will already in failure before to start.

Check the market, write a solid business plan, ask for advice from expert people.

May be you'll succeed.
lucy1215

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

First you must choose the business that really interests you and you will enjoy doing and will also benefit you. Then make a feasibility study and if its feasible then continue to put up your business and make sure you will manage it well to be able earn a good profit and to gain your return of investment in a short period of time.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:27:11 PM

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the t,hird is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe
Starting a business is not easy or risky.There are some things to considered before starting a business,offcourse you have enough money to start with it and make sure that your product is demand for  the people and see if the location is good and most importantly is to make a plan how to manage well your business.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

The most thing we have to consider in starting a bussiness .of course the growth and success of that business . We have to fucus to SWOT analysis when it terms to conducting business. Means the"Strength,Weekness,Opportunity,and Treats" you can gain and experiemce during business and also conducting an strategy to make controvercial and fame. An a business plan and also fucuses on availability and  economical states to ensure the growth,progress and succes of your business. The one factors also we consider is the environmental back ground to be able an edible in vicinity maps.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

in my opinion it will all come down to your experience and your team (if it is a team business with employees,...). if you have some prior experience in running a business even a small one, or have studied some courses and have some knowledge in the field, that will help a lot.
starting a business may sound easy at first but in practice you will start encountering lots of issues, small and big. and by that time you can only manage the business and lead it to success if you know how to deal with each situation individually. and that requires experience.

I strongly agree with your opinion!!!experience is one of a great things to consider before starting a business because that provide practical applications of knowledge in handling a business. You can learned from your own mistake and improve things based on your experience.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:33:07 PM

After the customer, the employees are indeed one of the most important part of your business and you should treat them very well and have a respect for them and not because you are the owner, then you will not respect them and treat them like an animal. Most of the businesses goes bankrupt because of that and i believed that it doesn't matter if you have big or small business. Employees are important in order to build a solid team.
indeed,as what they always says costumer is always right,treat them good and they will continue to comeback and if lucky,they will bring company..i believe that the best way of gaining costumer is from the regular costumer itself,referral because they are contented on your service and goods.always consider them as special guest so the benefits will return to your favor
jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:25:42 PM

In general, there are 5 things we should consider before opening a business or starting a business ie.

Products, Management Systems, Market Analysis, Consumer, Marketing Strategy and Financial Analysis.
copypaper5

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

Starting a business can not be arbitrary, must know whether the business we do is legal or not with permission, whether the element is good or not, profitable or not, we should all know.
or need to have a reliable person in doing business in other words smart people.
so that way our work will be maximized.
Onion lover 888

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

So many things to consider. Marketing - how will you advertise and promote. Product - what are you selling and why is it different? Place - where will you sell it? Finances - where will the money come form and how much do you need? Easy to run out of money in new business. Where will you sell it: shop, street or online? Competition - who are you competing with and how can you beat them? So many questions. Be careful and enjoy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: