Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some things to consider before starting a business  (Read 3707 times)
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:30:41 AM

1. must real read about your business

2. ask for effective for long time

3. try to  have smart team

4.dont think to make fast money
Their are a lot of things to consider before putting a business. Now a days there are a lot of potential business but you think first what is the next happen. You just find a better locations, good product, and find honest worker, and be a good boss to your business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:48:33 AM
Merited by Seaze007 (1)

Now we can see a lot of business opportunities that exist around us, be it pure online business or offline business that is go online. However, the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want.

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the third is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe
Before you put up a business there are a lot to consider, you just find the right locations to stand your business, think what is business you like that will like all the mellinials now a days, choose the good product that you introduced your costumer and also to catch up the peoples eye that your business is very nice the ambiance is better.
lucas0909

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:37:30 AM

Of course who need to have a budget before opening a business. And besides you need to register and get a business permit before operating so you got to have money then. But for those who have already in business, its just part of the equation, the next thing you need to understand is that if your capital can sustained your business. You need to have a buffer just in case the in the first or couple of months you don't have customers..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:43:23 AM

Now we can see a lot of business opportunities that exist around us, be it pure online business or offline business that is go online. However, the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want.

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the third is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe
Before you put up a business there are a lot to consider, you just find the right locations to stand your business, think what is business you like that will like all the mellinials now a days, choose the good product that you introduced your costumer and also to catch up the peoples eye that your business is very nice the ambiance is better.
It is best if he will just find the best spot for his business and also solve the current problems that he will see in the area because that is the chance for him to gather a lot of customer because solving a current problem with your own product is automatically will resulted for having a lot of customer because they need the solution and they don't have a choice but to buy your product.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

I think that "start a business" is a so vague statement that no concrete advice is possible, out of very generic tips.
Please write what kind of business, what experience do you have, how much money you can invest, what kind of team you can count on, and so on.
Then we can start to talk about "things to consider"

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
ICOPass
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Easiest way to do KYC checks

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

This topic basically comes to the question: can you study to be an entrepreneur or do you become when trying to solve a big problem?

Qouye32

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

I believe the key factors and things to be consider before starting a business are spelled out with the 4 acronym M or the 4M. It was taught to us  during my college days and I think it will be beneficial to everyone when starting a business. We need to consider the Money as our source, the Man as our manpower for the operation of business. Materials for running a business and the source of our product and lastly, the Market where in our services or product is located. We need to focus for with this 4M and utilizes its importance for our business in order to succeed and become effective as source of our income.
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

I think these things will need to run a business.
1. You should know what business will be popular or what people most need.

2. You should put your business in a place where your business will be up to.

3. You need to be smart and have a techniques in running a business, so that your business will not lost.

4. And also you need a trustworthy partner to help and guide you in all things that you need.

Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

It's funny to see how everyone here has his own recipe about how to start a business.
The problem is that they are not saying bad things, but if you need this kind of advice, may be it's better to think to a standard 9 to 5 job... :-)

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

The most important thing in doing business is knowing your demographics/your target audience. If you don't know what your customers are wanting to buy, then definitely you will have a hard time. Having a good grasp on what you will deliver to them would extremely help your chances of succeeding.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

There are many things to consider with regards to atarting a bussinesss but here are some of I think are important things to consider. First you have to think of what kind of bussiness would you like to have and if it has potential to make profits, another is the commerciability of the place, it is important to have a bussiness built in a commercial place, another thing is your capital and draft computation of how much time you would need to say that the business is a success. These are just one of the few things but in my opinion these things comes first when putting up a business.
playful69

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

if they're the type of person you need a break from after a short period of time because they're a little too intense for you,  for example, then they probably aren't going to make for a good business partner. you need someone who you genuinely enjoy talking to and spending time with, because you're going to be in communication with them on a pretty frequent basis.

Basically, if you can be friends before you become business partners, you're probably off to a good start.
Chederella26

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

Starting a bussiness is exciting and scary because there are many things we have to consider to make our bussiness successful. Firstly you have consider and make an idea of why you starting this business, what business you want to do and plan how to do it. You have to make a strong stategy to maintain your bussiness and ofcourse learned and seek advice from the successful entrepreneurs.

██████████ ▌    GABROTECH.io    ▐ ██████████
DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:22:44 AM

First, you should think if that business will suit your fashion, you should enjoy it and have fun until it grows. Second is, you should have a good business plan, find your target market how old are they? what are the ages of your target market also you should have a good place to start your own business except if it was an online business. You should know not all business is going to succeed but if you continue to strive for it then it will grow and the possibility to earn a good profit is huge.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:08:16 PM

Things that needed to be considered before starting up a business are:

The Market- what are the needs or wants of the market which is suitable to their age, gender, what is the place, and their budget.

The Product or service- the product or service the will be consumed by the needing customers.

Those are my ideas about what is to be considered before starting a business.
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

In starting a business you should consider first who will be your potential customers or clients, next is the line of business you will open. After that, make a capital for you to start. You also have to choose a store location from which you know gets a large number of customers from the community.

https://endfb.com/shop/
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

In starting a business make it sure you have enough capital . Choose a type of business that you love and you can easily handle it. You can have your trustworthy partnership . And make it sure you plan it very well before starting.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:49:59 PM

In starting a business you should consider first who will be your potential customers or clients, next is the line of business you will open. After that, make a capital for you to start. You also have to choose a store location from which you know gets a large number of customers from the community.

Before starting a business I see to it that it is my passion. Do what my heart desires. Not just being after for profit and income because if you do what you love to do everything will follow. And you will enjoy doing it without stress.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:58:23 PM

1. must real read about your business

2. ask for effective for long time

3. try to  have smart team

4.dont think to make fast money

maybe i just add a little to start a business :

1. think of good techniques to start a business
2. choose a strategic place to run smoothly
3. Create a vision and mission in the business
This kind of strategy can really help to everyone of us.The tips I wanted to add was trust yourself and be positive always so that you can focus what you are doing.Be initiative and learn how to adjust your emotions because evrery costumer you encounter have an individual personality.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

Before starting a business I see to it that it is my passion. Do what my heart desires. Not just being after for profit and income because if you do what you love to do everything will follow. And you will enjoy doing it without stress.

I totally agree with you.  We must have a passion with what we are doing.  It should be what we really like  and the from that we can start a business.  We need to analyze, strategize first so that we can think of many good ways how to start our business and for it not to fail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: