Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some things to consider before starting a business  (Read 3710 times)
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:02:49 AM

Ofcourse there are many things to consider before starting a business. First hand is the capital, if you are able to manage the business produce. Another thing is the capability of the product to be sold. If it is on trend or if is not.

Yes, capital is the most basic requirement. If you are thinking about starting a business, it will require some investment. No matter how small the investment is, there is always some risk associated with it. You can not erase these risks completely but there are ways to reduce them. Here are the four simple yet effective methods to manage the risk:

1) Diversification

2) Unique and simple idea

3) Proper market research

4) Flexibility to the market conditions
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

Internet is really helpful and informative in searching up on strategies in putting up businesses. But the most important thing in having a business is having knowledge about your field and the market, in that way you get to strategize it accordingly to your own variant area.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:42:32 AM

Some things to consider before starting a business for me is a capital without it it is hard to build my dreamed business. For me it is easy to find a good employees and smart teams to grow my business here in my country without a capital for me it is not enough if you have a good employees and smart teams to grow my business. So consider first your capital in making a business.
jo123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

Maybe you need to thinks first what kind of business i you want to build then you can come up with the details and all the materials needed to build your dream business.
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

There are many things to take into account before starting a business, and it is certainly not the case to make a new list. The most important, however, is to check if there are customers for your business, otherwise you'll fail even before starting.

dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

There's a lot of things to consider before starting a business, and many of here already stated them and they are true. Starting a business is not a game, and for sure you don't want to mess and play around while having it. There are so many critical parts that you have to be sensitive about, because one wrong move may lead you to failure. Make sure you are ready inside and out of the risks and responsibilities you will handle.

Cryptodux

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:01:27 PM

It seems useless to talk about it here, since there are excellent texts, sites and courses that provide very complete checklists. Good luck!
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

Plan the business you want to build, all the details and when you all finalize everything that's the time you do second phase of your planning business.
For me the most important thing is to consider plans about money which you need to put in buisness and if this plan offer you some profit in short or long term run cause that will decide if you need to have some money "saved" for some more investments or amount that you are planning to put at beggining will be enough for buisness to start.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

Now we can see a lot of business opportunities that exist around us, be it pure online business or offline business that is go online. However, the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want.

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the third is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe

You should always have a bright idea in order to become successful and a backup plan just in case you have failed in your first goal, there will be always risk that you need to take before you reach your goal so keep on looking forward and never lose confidence.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

Now we can see a lot of business opportunities that exist around us, be it pure online business or offline business that is go online. However, the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want.

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the third is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe

You should always have a bright idea in order to become successful and a backup plan just in case you have failed in your first goal, there will be always risk that you need to take before you reach your goal so keep on looking forward and never lose confidence.

In starting a business is not easy there are something your profit mybe low or high it depends the situation, but in the bitcoin it easy to consider that not quiet big amount you invest but needs to work it hard, long patience to wait.Same as ordinary buisness we may encounter this situation.
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

I think a mental is in need of someone who wants to do business because the risks to be faced so great that if someone experiences a frustration will surely give up easily when investing.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

interesting how it appeals to cryptocurrencies, but I personaly have my own business and I work, as for God, not as for people, this gives me success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: