Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:08:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPLus wallet update - PoW added  (Read 34755 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

Are you in any way affiliated with this project?:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2271631.0

There is a certain "exchange" being promoted to exchange your token for the "new" one, and it sounds very sketchy
nope- we have nothing to do with them. theirs is lcwp

Thanks, that is what i thought. Basically they are promoting sending your coin to their wallet in exchange for lcwp and probably scamming people that way. Just wanted to know your thoughts about that
Spidersbox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

Are you in any way affiliated with this project?:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2271631.0

There is a certain "exchange" being promoted to exchange your token for the "new" one, and it sounds very sketchy
nope- we have nothing to do with them. theirs is lcwp

Thanks, that is what i thought. Basically they are promoting sending your coin to their wallet in exchange for lcwp and probably scamming people that way. Just wanted to know your thoughts about that
I've looked through their thread, and it seems fine. they are exchanging their old tokens for there new ones.
we don't use tokens. we have coins.
SharnThoR

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

Google Drive doesn't allow me to download the wallet... Keeps on saying that it has a virus and downloading isn't allowed. Please advise?
Spidersbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

Google Drive doesn't allow me to download the wallet... Keeps on saying that it has a virus and downloading isn't allowed. Please advise?
that is becoming more of a problem. the wallet does have bitcoin miner in it, it is how most wallets work.
you can continue to download it.
it is always good to double check downloads.
SharnThoR

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:55:17 AM

that is becoming more of a problem. the wallet does have bitcoin miner in it, it is how most wallets work.
you can continue to download it.
it is always good to double check downloads.

Thank you, but the problem is that Google Drive doesn't allow me to download at all. It just posts a warning in the bottom right hand corner and that's it, no allow or anything either.
Spidersbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:26:28 AM

ok. I'll try and update the web site with some direct download links tomorrow. it's past my bed time  Sad
SharnThoR

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:21:48 AM

ok. I'll try and update the web site with some direct download links tomorrow. it's past my bed time  Sad

Wake up already!!! It's not sleapy time! Smiley
LCP?

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

Why do people have to invest in this coin? There is not a single reason I guess. Looking at the charts this is exactly what other people think too.

Who knows a good reason to invest in this coin?
maxq444

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

Why do people have to invest in this coin? There is not a single reason I guess. Looking at the charts this is exactly what other people think too.

I'll tell you a good reason, exactly when chart is like that, this is "stealth" phase and there is best opportunity  and minimum risk to invest.
When there is growth in chart then people like classic sheep behavior are investing at "greed" and "delusion phase". You will understand when LCP rises up. The best investments are those in "sucker charts".

If you are not familiar with investing, here is chart with phases when to invest:

https://bravenewcoin.com/news/the-bitcoin-bubble-pinpointing-where-bitcoin-is-among-the-four-phases/

When you see this chart, where do you see LCP here? It's in best opportunity phase: "Stealth Phase".
And when are stocks, coins and everything just like that, people say: this is suckers rally, and when "take off" starts, then they say: wow, this is good!

And don't forget that in stealth phase means also: not too many exchanges, news etc...

LCP?

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

I'll tell you a good reason, exactly when chart is like that, this is "stealth" phase and there is best opportunity  and minimum risk to invest.
When there is growth in chart then people like classic sheep behavior are investing at "greed" and "delusion phase". You will understand when LCP rises up. The best investments are those in "sucker charts".

If you are not familiar with investing, here is chart with phases when to invest:

https://bravenewcoin.com/news/the-bitcoin-bubble-pinpointing-where-bitcoin-is-among-the-four-phases/

When you see this chart, where do you see LCP here? It's in best opportunity phase: "Stealth Phase".
And when are stocks, coins and everything just like that, people say: this is suckers rally, and when "take off" starts, then they say: wow, this is good!

And don't forget that in stealth phase means also: not too many exchanges, news etc...

Thank you for replying.

Just because the coin is in "stealth phase" is not good enough. There are hundreds of coins in "stealth phase" now. Should we invest in all of them?
55Domains

Activity: 158
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:56:47 AM

Thank you for replying.

Just because the coin is in "stealth phase" is not good enough. There are hundreds of coins in "stealth phase" now. Should we invest in all of them?

A big YES, invest in all of them. = Free $$.
maxq444

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

You don't have to invest in all of them, just look at maximum supply which coin offers, and LCP has only 4 million.

So it's price can go even more then original litecoin because of lower supply.

Just some News about this coin, new exchanges and it rockets to the moon literaly.

Keep that in mind when investing in coins in "stealth phase" Wink
EdaMeda

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

You don't have to invest in all of them, just look at maximum supply which coin offers, and LCP has only 4 million.

So it's price can go even more then original litecoin because of lower supply.

Just some News about this coin, new exchanges and it rockets to the moon literaly.

Keep that in mind when investing in coins in "stealth phase" Wink

Yea, thats what i always say! Wink
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

Interesting... any planned roadmap or future exchanges? The supply is incredibly low on this one definitely accumulating this one! Glad to see the coin revived and ready for round two!  Smiley

Spidersbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

currently I'm a little busy working on two forks (different coins) so Litecoin Plus is coasting for a little while.
Network is strong, lots of connections, trading is smooth on Cryptopia (and nova, until they close)
staking is awesome - keeping the chain moving when the mining stalls out.

Will be working on more exchanges soon, and coming up with a plan for advertising/spreading the word.
Feel free to join our Discord https://discord.gg/F5EHy8s
it is busier there.
cryptosmart

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

Hello when will the direct download links be posted for the wallet? Can't download thru Google Drive.
maxq444

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

currently I'm a little busy working on two forks (different coins) so Litecoin Plus is coasting for a little while.
Network is strong, lots of connections, trading is smooth on Cryptopia (and nova, until they close)

Will be working on more exchanges soon, and coming up with a plan for advertising/spreading the word.
it is busier there.

@Spidersbox

What do you mean by "until they close" ??
Spidersbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

it is busier there.

@Spidersbox

What do you mean by "until they close" ??

until they close, as in nova is closing.
Spidersbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

download links updated on the web site
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

I'll tell you a good reason, exactly when chart is like that, this is "stealth" phase and there is best opportunity  and minimum risk to invest.

Pretty much this right here, a solid rebrand with a shiny new wallet and logo. A decent roadmap with mile stones that are obtainable and a few more exchanges and you'll thank yourself for getting in this early.

it is busier there.

Thank you for the reply, I joined the discord and will make suggestions there as well but I would suggest a Rebrand of the OP and the coins logo when the roadmap is released its always a good way to revive a coin and shed the old dead image and signal a fresh start.  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: