Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:42:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: On which exchanges do you prefer HAC token to be listed?
Bittrex - 36 (48%)
Yobit - 6 (8%)
Mercatox - 0 (0%)
Cryptopia - 5 (6.7%)
Coss.io - 1 (1.3%)
HitBTC - 4 (5.3%)
Liqui - 1 (1.3%)
Binance - 21 (28%)
Token.store - 1 (1.3%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Hackspace Capital - REAL COMPANY, REAL PROJECTS, REAL VALUE  (Read 28789 times)
BushuevNic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

Hi!
I'm not sure if I like all your hardware but your 1st one (HandEnergy) interested me immensely!
What stage is it now on? When will it be on sale?

I wonder what product you don't like and why? They all seem brilliant for me.

I don't say I dislike any product. But some of them seem very specific for me.
e.g. Smart Cup. Some people wouldn't like that the amount of their drink is controlled Grin

That will be very useful for companies to control: the amount of alcohol in their drinks (and quality of drinks), amount of drink poured by a barman/barmaid etc.

Yes, that's normal for Europe. But in russian-speaking countries (ex-USSR) many people wouldn't like that control (e.g. husbands, barmen) Grin
Hackspace Capital (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

Hi!
I'm not sure if I like all your hardware but your 1st one (HandEnergy) interested me immensely!
e.g. Smart Cup. Some people wouldn't like that the amount of their drink is controlled Grin
That will be very useful for companies to control: the amount of alcohol in their drinks (and quality of drinks), amount of drink poured by a barman/barmaid etc.
Yes, that's normal for Europe. But in russian-speaking countries (ex-USSR) many people wouldn't like that control (e.g. husbands, barmen) Grin

It can't be good to all the people of course. But this product is considered to be very prospect and certainly many people and companies will appreciate it.
st.knows

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

Hi!

I actually like all the products from their site. They are all very sophisticated and really cool!
But you are certainly right about Pourer - it will match better for companies' use.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:27:56 PM

The number of tokens left is still quite considerable but I do think there are so many individual buyers not just whales who will buy. That's great that this project is not owned by a couple of almighty wealthy persons.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

The number of tokens left is still quite considerable but I do think there are so many individual buyers not just whales who will buy. That's great that this project is not owned by a couple of almighty wealthy persons.

Thank you very much!
Yes, our ICO is created for all buyers. We are doing our best to succeed.
We'll be happy to see you join us!
ChanLee

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

Hi.
I've been in EnCata office in Belarus on an excursion. Their facilities look very impressive to me!
There is a real chance for high-tech start-ups to test, develop and launch a market.
I think you project has a great long-term prospect!

If I invest in your tokens will I be able to use your services for testing and developing of my product?
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

Hi.
I've been in EnCata office in Belarus on an excursion. Their facilities look very impressive to me!
There is a real chance for high-tech start-ups to test, develop and launch a market.
If I invest in your tokens will I be able to use your services for testing and developing of my product?

Of course you can use tokens to pay for our services. Besides if your idea is promissing our partners can help you to develop it up to market launch.
ShuCong

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

Hi.
You high-tech products are amazing!
I haven't found prices in your whitepaper.
What is the price of you Sleep Capsule?
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

Hi.

Prices aren't written in whitepaper because they a still approximate before the product launches market.
Approx price is 1,275.00 $.
nikochanbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

I think that this project requires more careful observation.
shabalinoff

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:04:20 PM

I think all projects require careful research before investing. It's normal for investors Smiley And only then a decision should be made.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

Hello.
For more careful observation you can visit our site, read whitepaper, follow us on socials and telegram.
If you have any question feel free to ask here or in telegram.
If you like our project we'll be happy to see you join us!
ChanLee

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

Hi.

Of course you can use tokens to pay for our services. Besides if your idea is promissing our partners can help you to develop it up to market launch.

That's very good!:)
I thought your tokens can be used only for buying products:)
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

Hi.
That's very good!:)
I thought your tokens can be used only for buying products:)

No, not only.
There is a list of services on our site and it gradually updates and increases.
ShuCong

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:02:12 PM

Hi.

Prices aren't written in whitepaper because they a still approximate before the product launches market.

I think that would be of great value in big companies with very hard working schedule (such as factories).
Whats the release date?
Where can I find more specifications?
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

this project is seen that the concept of a long-term project, it can be seen from the duration of crowdsale survive that long, long-term project will have potential and very potential to grow in the future, hopefully achieve the desired target

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

this project is seen that the concept of a long-term project, it can be seen from the duration of crowdsale survive that long, long-term project will have potential and very potential to grow in the future, hopefully achieve the desired target

Thank you!
We are really doing all the best for our project to succeed!
Feel free to join us on site, follow on socials and telegram.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

Hi.

I think that would be of great value in big companies with very hard working schedule (such as factories).
Whats the release date?

It's planned in 4th quarter of 2018.
The site for the product will be constructed some time before the release. You'll be able to find the specifications there.
gerd.h

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

The cryptocurrency market seems to be arising. I guess it can be a good time to invest in your coins soon.
BushuevNic

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

Hi.
Whats the release date?

Yes, this is superb.
But again, I can't imagine it used on factories in our countries.
Though I'd like to have that at home Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: