Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: On which exchanges do you prefer HAC token to be listed?
Bittrex - 36 (48%)
Yobit - 6 (8%)
Mercatox - 0 (0%)
Cryptopia - 5 (6.7%)
Coss.io - 1 (1.3%)
HitBTC - 4 (5.3%)
Liqui - 1 (1.3%)
Binance - 21 (28%)
Token.store - 1 (1.3%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Hackspace Capital - REAL COMPANY, REAL PROJECTS, REAL VALUE  (Read 28790 times)
MaxBerez

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

And I'm most interested in your hardware wallet. Looking forward to it's launch on market.

It looks good but I wouldn't get any hardware wallet for me because I lose my phones no less than once in half a year Sad

That's a pity. But hard-wallets have also many advantages. They are safer and more convenient.
You could have only part of money there if you are afraid of losing it.

I'm also afraid of losing phone or its been stolen. But I like that this is multicurrency wallet. It's really convenient.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

And I'm most interested in your hardware wallet. Looking forward to it's launch on market.

It looks good but I wouldn't get any hardware wallet for me because I lose my phones no less than once in half a year Sad

That's a pity. But hard-wallets have also many advantages. They are safer and more convenient.

I'm also afraid of losing phone or its been stolen. But I like that this is multicurrency wallet. It's really convenient.

Yes, of course. We are trying to make our products as much multifunctional as possible.There is no point in making a wallet for only 1 currency.
shabalinoff

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

There is one popular advice for people who has lots of cryptos and are afraid to lose it. The advice is to install a local wallet on laptop and never use internet connection on it. In other words it means to buy a laptop/pc for using only as crypto wallet.
This can be applied to phone as well. Just buy a phone for wallet (even used one will be enough) and keep it in safe(lock box) at home Smiley
varmamin

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

Hello!
I think your project is very promising.
Do you plan to make an airdrop?

Hello!
Thank you!
We are not planning airdrop now.
To keep up with our news and updates follow us on our site, socials and telegram.

I began following you.
I think I'll participate in ICO but I want to observe you token on exchanges at first.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:27:09 AM

Hello!

Hello!
Thank you!
To keep up with our news and updates follow us on our site, socials and telegram.

I began following you.
I think I'll participate in ICO but I want to observe you token on exchanges at first.

We're glad to see you are interested.
You can observe our token on the following exchanges at present
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/HAC-to-BTC
https://yobit.io/ru/trade/HAC/BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HAC_BTC
https://mercatox.com/exchange/HAC/BTC

We're also planning to add it on other exchanges soon.
varmamin

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

Hello!

Hello!
Thank you!

I began following you.

Thanks for direct links.
I'm new here and for me that's a long list already.
I just wonder why tokens need to be added to many exchanges and how they differ.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

Hello!

Hello!
Thank you!

I began following you.

Thanks for direct links.
I'm new here and for me that's a long list already.
I just wonder why tokens need to be added to many exchanges and how they differ.

People usually trade on 1-2 exchanges. So the more exchanges we add our token to the more convenient it will be for our investors.
shabalinoff

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

The exchanges differ in:
  • interface
  • quantity of currencies
  • charts
  • trading instruments
  • indicators etc.

People often register on a few exchanges and then decide which one is the best and the most convenient for their purposes.
gerd.h

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

There is one popular advice for people who has lots of cryptos and are afraid to lose it. The advice is to install a local wallet on laptop and never use internet connection on it. In other words it means to buy a laptop/pc for using only as crypto wallet.
This can be applied to phone as well. Just buy a phone for wallet (even used one will be enough) and keep it in safe(lock box) at home Smiley

I've heard that advice and your idea to use phone for it is rather worthy.
BushuevNic

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

If you are afraid to lose you money you'd better not invest in crypto at all.
Investors always should be ready to lose their money.
artem.sl

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

If you are afraid to lose you money you'd better not invest in crypto at all.
Investors always should be ready to lose their money.

I've heard that phrase Smiley
I'm not afraid to lose my money but I just want to minimize possible risks. So I think I'm not ready for using hardware wallet yet.
BushuevNic

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

Isn't it simpler just to leave cover with wallet at home? And cheaper of course Smiley
shabalinoff

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

Isn't it simpler just to leave cover with wallet at home? And cheaper of course Smiley

Of course it's simpler. But not safer.
The main idea here is to have advice which is not connected to internet.
For people who has great amount of cryptos it will be cheaper to buy a device for wallet than lose all money by been hacked.
gerd.h

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:43:25 PM

Of course it's simpler. But not safer.
The main idea here is to have advice which is not connected to internet.
For people who has great amount of cryptos it will be cheaper to buy a device for wallet than lose all money by been hacked.

It seems to be a little overprecautious. But a person always can make his choice between convenience and complete safety.
krauseberd

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

Any news about exact date of the beginning of sales?

No exact date yet. Approximately on the next week.
We'll announce it a few days before the beginning.
Don't worry. Just make sure you follow us here, on socials and telegram.

When will you update your whitepaper? I've read the present one but I'd also like to read the new wp.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:44:09 AM

When will you update your whitepaper? I've read the present one but I'd also like to read the new wp.

Whitepaper will be updated before the beginning of sales.
This update will be announced beforehand.
Don't worry you'll have enough time to read it. Besides there will be not much updates there. Only those which concern price and time of sales.
krauseberd

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

Don't worry you'll have enough time to read it. Besides there will be not much updates there. Only those which concern price and time of sales.

That's good.
And I think it's good time for a start because market looks alive and crypto is growing.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:11:06 AM

That's good.
And I think it's good time for a start because market looks alive and crypto is growing.

We are making all the necessary preparations for sales and will start ASAP.
Fonneda

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

this project is seen that the concept of a long-term project, it can be seen from the duration of crowdsale survive that long, long-term project will have potential and very potential to grow in the future, hopefully achieve the desired target
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:35:27 AM

this project is seen that the concept of a long-term project, it can be seen from the duration of crowdsale survive that long, long-term project will have potential and very potential to grow in the future, hopefully achieve the desired target

Thank you for your positive mark!
We appreciate it very much!
We'll be glad to see you join us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: