Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: On which exchanges do you prefer HAC token to be listed?
Bittrex - 36 (48%)
Yobit - 6 (8%)
Mercatox - 0 (0%)
Cryptopia - 5 (6.7%)
Coss.io - 1 (1.3%)
HitBTC - 4 (5.3%)
Liqui - 1 (1.3%)
Binance - 21 (28%)
Token.store - 1 (1.3%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Hackspace Capital - REAL COMPANY, REAL PROJECTS, REAL VALUE  (Read 28783 times)
Hackspace Capital (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

Looks like well-administered thread to me!
I see that you don't have a bounty program or airdrop.
I'm not sure about bounty but airdrop spoils threads immensely...
I think your project is worth further exploration Smiley

I agree you concerning airdrop.
But I think that bounty program could make a great promotion for this project.

We had the bounty program and it was closed at the end of 2017.
Actually bounties are not so good for a long-term projects as they are for short-term ones.
chrisdes

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

Actually bounties are not so good for a long-term projects as they are for short-term ones.

I'm not sure I understand how bounty can be not very good. But I guess you are more experienced in it and you know what you say Smiley
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:36:56 PM

I'm not sure I understand how bounty can be not very good. But I guess you are more experienced in it and you know what you say Smiley

Of course we do. We ran bounty program and analysed its efficiency. That's not a big help in promoting a project.
MaxBerez

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

Your products are astonishing!
I think you'll succeed if you extend the range of them.

I think there is a direct connection with market here.
When the market goes up they'll surely extend it faster. It's how start-up funding usually goes. The more investments a project gets - the quicker it develops new products.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

I think there is a direct connection with market here.
When the market goes up they'll surely extend it faster. It's how start-up funding usually goes. The more investments a project gets - the quicker it develops new products.

Thank you for your answer!
Yes, you are quite right. Market has also enough influence on products though they are developing during any market condition.
GanzLang

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

Hi.
Will your price increase just at the very beginning of the next month?

Hello.
Not necessary at the beginning. The price change will be announced and you'll also be able to see it on our ICO page.

Do you think it's necessary to increase the price in such a situation on the market?

There is the financial department which calculates, predicts and plans the price.
We develop products and services, some of them will launch market very soon. That's why it's planned that the price will grow monthly.

It makes sense of course. But I agree with the previous speaker that it's not the best time to change the price now.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

Hi.

Hello.
Not necessary at the beginning. The price change will be announced and you'll also be able to see it on our ICO page.

Do you think it's necessary to increase the price in such a situation on the market?

There is the financial department which calculates, predicts and plans the price.
We develop products and services, some of them will launch market very soon. That's why it's planned that the price will grow monthly.

It makes sense of course. But I agree with the previous speaker that it's not the best time to change the price now.

Thank you!
We always appreciate every investor's opinion and suggestion!
MaxBerez

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

Hi.

Hello.

I'm becoming a little doubtful about your decision to fix the price.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

Hi.

Hello.

I'm becoming a little doubtful about your decision to fix the price.

Many projects actually use fixed price during ICOs.
This is a strategy for long-term projects like ours.
shabalinoff

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:46:14 AM

I see it this way:
On this forum you can see some posts of experienced people (no less than a member in rank) who participate in bounties. Those posts are not informative or interesting at all (just a couple of words of praise). But they do it with cause to show a link to a project in their signature.
Yes, it gives more visitors for a project but they very seldom join in. So the visitors are not useful for a project but bounties must be paid.
On this very project there is a referral program where a member who invited a person to sign in and participate in ICO receives a % of the amount of payment.
This method is profitable for both an advertiser and the project (Win-Win).
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

I see it this way:
On this forum you can see some posts of experienced people (no less than a member in rank) who participate in bounties. Those posts are not informative or interesting at all (just a couple of words of praise). But they do it with cause to show a link to a project in their signature.
Yes, it gives more visitors for a project but they very seldom join in. So the visitors are not useful for a project but bounties must be paid.
On this very project there is a referral program where a member who invited a person to sign in and participate in ICO receives a % of the amount of payment.
This method is profitable for both an advertiser and the project (Win-Win).

Thank you for your explanation!
It really shows the true situation.
nGross

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

Thank you for your high mark!
Of course we'll extend the range of our products. But it will not be very quickly because it really takes rather long time to create and develop one such high-tech hardware product.

You could at least show the next prospect products of your "products pipeline" on your site. I think that will increase interest in your project.

I think it's really not very easy and quick to develop such a product with such control system as they have.
But I agree that extending the range will give you more interested investors.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

Thank you for your high mark!
Of course we'll extend the range of our products. But it will not be very quickly because it really takes rather long time to create and develop one such high-tech hardware product.

You could at least show the next prospect products of your "products pipeline" on your site. I think that will increase interest in your project.

I think it's really not very easy and quick to develop such a product with such control system as they have.
But I agree that extending the range will give you more interested investors.

Thank you!
We always appreciate every investor's opinion and suggestion!
vasilyar

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

The market is calm now. Does it mean that your products' launch can be postponed?
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

The market is calm now. Does it mean that your products' launch can be postponed?

That's not necessary.
Though the market has influence our products are developing as it was planned.
stijnwink

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:15:03 AM

Hello.
How can I calculate min amount of payment in crypto currency?

Minimum amount of payment in crypto (10$) is calculated according to https://coinmarketcap.com rate.

Isn't it simpler to write min amounts of payment for the most popular crypto on your site or here?

There is no sense in doing so because exchange rates are changing very often and this information can become outdated very quickly.

You accept a few cryptos and the price for alts isn't very volatile recently. It wouldn't be very difficult to update approximate rate list every day.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

I wanted to make sure before going ahead to pick up my first ever HAC tokens from HitBTC. What I want to be sure if the token is same as of available on initial coin offering (ICO) site because I see advantage in buying it from exchange but when it comes to talk about hitBTC always good to be make sure twice at least before processing anything.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

Hello.
How can I calculate min amount of payment in crypto currency?

Minimum amount of payment in crypto (10$) is calculated according to https://coinmarketcap.com rate.

Isn't it simpler to write min amounts of payment for the most popular crypto on your site or here?

There is no sense in doing so because exchange rates are changing very often and this information can become outdated very quickly.

You accept a few cryptos and the price for alts isn't very volatile recently. It wouldn't be very difficult to update approximate rate list every day.

Yes, it is possible. And it can be done in future but now it's actually not the 1st priority thing.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

I wanted to make sure before going ahead to pick up my first ever HAC tokens from HitBTC. What I want to be sure if the token is same as of available on initial coin offering (ICO) site because I see advantage in buying it from exchange but when it comes to talk about hitBTC always good to be make sure twice at least before processing anything.

Yes, the token is same.
Now ICO price is a bit higher than on exchanges. But ICO price is fixed for a month and it may become more profitable for investors when the market's price begin to rise.

HitBTC is not the only exchange.
Our token is traded also on:
https://yobit.io/ru/trade/HAC/BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HAC_BTC
https://mercatox.com/exchange/HAC/BTC

New exchanges entrances will be announced here, on site and socials.
SemGor

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

That's not necessary.
Though the market has influence our products are developing as it was planned.

I think it's an advantage that your products and services are sold in both crypto and fiat. Otherwise you would be bound with the market very tightly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: