Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: On which exchanges do you prefer HAC token to be listed?
Bittrex - 36 (48%)
Yobit - 6 (8%)
Mercatox - 0 (0%)
Cryptopia - 5 (6.7%)
Coss.io - 1 (1.3%)
HitBTC - 4 (5.3%)
Liqui - 1 (1.3%)
Binance - 21 (28%)
Token.store - 1 (1.3%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Hackspace Capital - REAL COMPANY, REAL PROJECTS, REAL VALUE  (Read 28783 times)
Hackspace Capital (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

The market is calm now. Does it mean that your products' launch can be postponed?

That's not necessary.
Though the market has influence our products are developing as it was planned.

I think it's an advantage that your products and services are sold in both crypto and fiat. Otherwise you would be bound with the market very tightly.

You are quite right here.
Thank you! We appreciate your support!
WilfOtto

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

Hello.
How can I calculate min amount of payment in crypto currency?

Minimum amount of payment in crypto (10$) is calculated according to https://coinmarketcap.com rate.

Isn't it simpler to write min amounts of payment for the most popular crypto on your site or here?

There is no sense in doing so because exchange rates are changing very often and this information can become outdated very quickly.

You accept a few cryptos and the price for alts isn't very volatile recently. It wouldn't be very difficult to update approximate rate list every day.

I think that a person who has cryptocurrency watches exchange rates for his crypto every day Smiley
So the list would be an unnecessary work for the project's team.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:29:57 AM

Hello.
How can I calculate min amount of payment in crypto currency?

Minimum amount of payment in crypto (10$) is calculated according to https://coinmarketcap.com rate.

Isn't it simpler to write min amounts of payment for the most popular crypto on your site or here?

There is no sense in doing so because exchange rates are changing very often and this information can become outdated very quickly.

You accept a few cryptos and the price for alts isn't very volatile recently. It wouldn't be very difficult to update approximate rate list every day.

I think that a person who has cryptocurrency watches exchange rates for his crypto every day Smiley
So the list would be an unnecessary work for the project's team.

Thank you for understanding.
We appreciate it very much!
That's very likely to be so as you say.
kirrvolk

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

The project looks very interesting and promising in long-term prospect.
Do you plan to create your own wallet?

Hello.
We don't plan it. Our token is ERC20 so customers can use their ETH wallets for our token.
Besides our hardware cryptocurrency wallet will be released on 3rd quarter of 2018.

I think it would be more convenient for your investors.

I don't agree with you. For a person who has some different tokens it is not at all convenient to have a wallet for every coin. I prefer multicurrency wallets.

Yes, I've already studied this question and compared wallets.
Multicurrency wallets are really convenient.
Now I think I'll wait for this project hardware wallet. It looks convenient and reliable to me.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

The project looks very interesting and promising in long-term prospect.
Do you plan to create your own wallet?

Hello.
We don't plan it. Our token is ERC20 so customers can use their ETH wallets for our token.
Besides our hardware cryptocurrency wallet will be released on 3rd quarter of 2018.

I think it would be more convenient for your investors.

I don't agree with you. For a person who has some different tokens it is not at all convenient to have a wallet for every coin. I prefer multicurrency wallets.

Yes, I've already studied this question and compared wallets.
Multicurrency wallets are really convenient.
Now I think I'll wait for this project hardware wallet. It looks convenient and reliable to me.

We are always inspired when we see new people interested in our products!
Feel free to follow us on socials and telegram for news and updates.
wily.smith

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

That's great! It makes your project less risky for investors.
I've just talked to a similar proj and there is such a differentiation there that's why I asked you too.
I think I may join you some time later (after I study the market and crypto better) Smiley

Yes. I came across such projects too.
I don't clearly understand how they can technically divide their tokens on sub-tokens.
They argue that it's better for start-ups coins distribution.

I think such feature can be useful when a person wants to invest in only one product.
If I like only one product and it fails to launch what should I do with tokens? (it's just for me to understand this project better)
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

I've just talked to a similar proj and there is such a differentiation there that's why I asked you too.
I think I may join you some time later (after I study the market and crypto better) Smiley

I don't clearly understand how they can technically divide their tokens on sub-tokens.

I think such feature can be useful when a person wants to invest in only one product.
If I like only one product and it fails to launch what should I do with tokens? (it's just for me to understand this project better)

There is no problem here. You won't lose your money. You can trade tokens on exchanges or just exchange them for another currency.
wily.smith

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

There is no problem here. You won't lose your money. You can trade tokens on exchanges or just exchange them for another currency.

It seems to be a good variant of way out.
The only minus here that I see is fee(s) for transaction(s).
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

It's not a minus only of our project. It's general.
There are always fees during transactions (and not only in cryptocurrency).
kirrvolk

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:13:52 PM

And I've heard there are some projects which have zero fee transactions. But as far as I understand that considers transactions inside their platform.
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

And I've heard there are some projects which have zero fee transactions. But as far as I understand that considers transactions inside their platform.

Thank you for your feedback!
Yes, it is possible inside a platform (mostly in projects concerning services).
But when exchanging on other tokens, withdrawing etc. there are always fees present.
liamtremblay

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

When do you plan to open your first hackspace?
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

When do you plan to open your first hackspace?

We haven't established the exact date yet. It depends on the ICO progress.
Approximate period is 3Q 2018.
kurbapaul

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:43:43 AM

Hi.
Where can I find info about your bounty program?

Hello.
Our bounty program is finished at the end of 2017.

But I see words about your referral system on site. Is it outdated?

No, referral system is active. Please don't confuse it with bounty program (Bounty is much bigger program).
When a person whom you recommended our ICO makes a payment you earn 5% bonus of HAC tokens (5% of the payment amount).

I understand it. And where can I get the referral link?
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

Hi.

Hello.

No, referral system is active. Please don't confuse it with bounty program (Bounty is much bigger program).
When a person whom you recommended our ICO makes a payment you earn 5% bonus of HAC tokens (5% of the payment amount).

You can see your referral link in your cabinet after registration on our site.
FengWuoo

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

Hello.
Great project!
Will token holders from other countries be able to use your hackspaces' facilities?

Hello.
Thank you!
Yes, of course. Hackspaces are planned to be used not only by citizens of countries where they'll be located.

I like that! I've thought someone can use it only in his country.
Your hackspaces will be very popular I think.

Thank you.
We know about great lack of facilities for inventors and we'll try to do our best for improvement of this situation.

And where do you plan opening them first?
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

Hello.
Great project!
Will token holders from other countries be able to use your hackspaces' facilities?

Hello.
Thank you!
Yes, of course. Hackspaces are planned to be used not only by citizens of countries where they'll be located.

Thank you.
We know about great lack of facilities for inventors and we'll try to do our best for improvement of this situation.

The 1st one will be open in Belarus. The next are planned to be located in Oman and Estonia.
FengWuoo

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:18:39 AM

Hello.
Great project!

Hello.
Thank you!

Thank you.

The 1st one will be open in Belarus. The next are planned to be located in Oman and Estonia.

Ok. It's very good.
Do you plan to open more of them?
Hackspace Capital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:32:48 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 09:29:01 AM by Hackspace Capital

Hello.
Great project!
Hello.
Thank you!
Thank you.

Ok. It's very good.
Do you plan to open more of them?

Yes, we do.
Time and locations of new hackspaces will be announced on website, socials and telegram.
kurbapaul

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:27:20 AM

Hi.

Hello.

You can see your referral link in your cabinet after registration on our site.

Thanks, I've found it.
Is 5% bonus still up-to-date info?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: