Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln  (Read 21951 times)
Bitair (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:04:16 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 09:01:53 AM by Bitair

Introducing BTCA - Bitair Payment Solution for Travel Industry

Using Blockchain Ethereum Technology

Website |  Whitepaper | Singup/Signin

ICO Presale Aug 30 - Sep 18
1 ETH = 10,000 BTCA + bonus 30% + Extra 10%

ICO Crowdsale Sep 19 - Nov 16
FIRST 10 days: 1 ETH = 10,000 BTCA + bonus 20% + Extra 10%
SECOND 10 days: 1 ETH = 10,000 BTCA + bonus 10%+ voucher + Extra 10%
REMAINING 37 days: 1 ETH = 10,000 BTCA + voucher+ bonus 5% + Extra 10%

===============

(10% Extra for a single transaction with amount over 10 ETH)
Accept to pay in ETH and BTC
https://bitair.io/template/banner-728x90.jpg
▄▄▄
SO WHAT IS BITAIR - BTCA?
Presale is live and raised nearly $ 2 mlm

Bitair was built on the blockchain Ethereum technology. Thus, clients spend tokens to pay for travel and tourism related services such as booking airline ticket, making reservations and accessing other related services.
Bitair had been accepted to buy airline tickets via Asia Pacific Travel since Jan 2017 with millions of transactions daily.

Bitair is viewed as an important work in progress. It will enhance collaborative engagement within the industry and will allow the likes of Travelport, Expedia and Agoda to develop a fast and secure  cryptocurrency payment technology It will enable   all services related airlines, car rentals, cruise lines, hotels, railways, travel insurance, and package tours to be paid for with ease. Fees are close to zero and it is an exceptionally secure payment method.

"Bitair is the first smart payment systems platform within the travel & tourism industry, it allows travellers can buy any online services with advanced Blockchain and Enthereum technology"

▄▄▄
BACKGROUND TOURISM MARKET AND POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT

Travel & Tourism Impact on Economic Environment
As one of the world’s largest economic sectors, travel and tourism creates jobs, drives exports, and generates capital across the world. In 2016 the industry grew by 3.1% while supporting 6 million  additional jobs in numerous related sectors. In total, travel and tourism generated US$7.6 trillion (10.2% of global GDP) and 292 million jobs in 2016, equivalent to 1 in 10 jobs in the global economy. The sector accounted for 6.6% of total global exports and almost 30% of total global service exports.

The outlook for the travel and tourism sector in 2017 remains robust and will continue to be at the forefront of wealth and employment creation in the global economy. The role of travel and tourism becomes even more significant, as an engine of economic development and as a vehicle for sharing cultures, creating peace, and building mutual understanding.

Aviation Market with High Demand Growth of Passengers

IATA1 forecasts passenger demand to double over 20 Years and expects 7.2 billion passengers to travel in 2035, a near doubling of the 3.8 billion air travellers in 2016. The prediction is based on a 3.7% annual CAGR (Compounded Annual Growth Rate) noted in the release of the latest update to the association’s 20-year air routes to, from and within Asia-Pacific. They will see an extra 1.8 billion annual passengers by 2035, with an overall market size of 3.1 billion. Its annual average growth rate of 4.7% will be the second-highest, behind the Middle East.

▄▄▄
WHY USE BITAIR? A GREAT PAYMENT SOLUTION

Payment Solutions, especially for travel & tourism industry has great potential and plays an integral role in reaching the main microeconomic goals which regard economic growth, employment, sustainable economic and social development.

There is no change in payment solutions that is recognized to effectively and efficiently handle the rapid economic growth within the market. Today a majority of consumers are facing difficulties regarding payment methods. Money transfer charges are increasing and transaction times are longer than before. The amount of a single transaction payment is also limited. A new payment system would allow firms, individuals, governments and other economic agents to transfer money on a daily basis without such inconveniences.

Therefore, Bitair is building a different payment system. It is designed to facilitate on-demand payment. It is secure, has lower fees than traditional payment methods, faster access with no limitation of the amount used to buy any travel & tourism services.

▄▄▄
ICO SCHEDULE

▶ Token Allocation

• o   15% to Investor Presale
  • o   55% to Investor Public ICO (15% to bonus fund and 40% to purchase)
  • o   20% to Bitair Foundation
  • o   10% to Bitair Team

▶ Butget distribution

• 25% kept as reserve
  • 10% for Marketing, promotion purposes
  • 25% for expenditure  related to platform development and business expansion
  • 40% be stored to control technological development.

▄▄▄
Team:
The team behind the project is a combination of experienced managers, blockchain developers and cryptocurrency experts. View team members with their background here.

▶ Roadmap: https://bitair.io/
▶ Exchange: Soon (Bittrex firstly)

BTCA token distribution is not available for U.S and Hong Kong residents.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fednando79

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:28:24 AM

Nice project and nice team. I like this idea & I don't think of seen a decentralized version of like your team is doing
I've heard of your concept a few weeks ago but I still will put in a few ether in a day or two.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074

Youtube Channel = Aak Zaki

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:51:30 AM

Introducing BTCA - Bitair Payment Solution for Travel Industry

Using Blockchain Ethereum Technology

Website |  Whitepaper | Singup/Signin

ICO Presale Aug 30 - Sep 18
1 ETH = 10,000 BTCA + bonus 30% + Extra 10%

ICO Crowdsale Sep 19 - Nov 2
FIRST 10 days: 1 ETH = 10,000 BTCA + bonus 20% + Extra 10%
SECOND 10 days: 1 ETH = 10,000 BTCA + bonus 10% + Extra 10%
REMAINING 25 days: 1 ETH = 10,000 BTCA + bonus 5% + Extra 10%

===============

(10% Extra for a single transaction with amount over 10 ETH)
Accept to pay in ETH and BTC
▄▄▄
SO WHAT IS BITAIR - BTCA?
Presale is live and raised nearly $ 2 mlm

Bitair was built on the blockchain Ethereum technology. Thus, clients spend tokens to pay for travel and tourism related services such as booking airline ticket, making reservations and accessing other related services.
Bitair had been accepted to buy airline tickets via Asia Pacific Travel since Jan 2017 with millions of transactions daily.

Bitair is viewed as an important work in progress. It will enhance collaborative engagement within the industry and will allow the likes of Travelport, Expedia and Agoda to develop a fast and secure  cryptocurrency payment technology It will enable   all services related airlines, car rentals, cruise lines, hotels, railways, travel insurance, and package tours to be paid for with ease. Fees are close to zero and it is an exceptionally secure payment method.

"Bitair is the first smart payment systems platform within the travel & tourism industry, it allows travellers can buy any online services with advanced Blockchain and Enthereum technology"

▄▄▄
BACKGROUND TOURISM MARKET AND POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT

Travel & Tourism Impact on Economic Environment
As one of the world’s largest economic sectors, travel and tourism creates jobs, drives exports, and generates capital across the world. In 2016 the industry grew by 3.1% while supporting 6 million  additional jobs in numerous related sectors. In total, travel and tourism generated US$7.6 trillion (10.2% of global GDP) and 292 million jobs in 2016, equivalent to 1 in 10 jobs in the global economy. The sector accounted for 6.6% of total global exports and almost 30% of total global service exports.

The outlook for the travel and tourism sector in 2017 remains robust and will continue to be at the forefront of wealth and employment creation in the global economy. The role of travel and tourism becomes even more significant, as an engine of economic development and as a vehicle for sharing cultures, creating peace, and building mutual understanding.

Aviation Market with High Demand Growth of Passengers

IATA1 forecasts passenger demand to double over 20 Years and expects 7.2 billion passengers to travel in 2035, a near doubling of the 3.8 billion air travellers in 2016. The prediction is based on a 3.7% annual CAGR (Compounded Annual Growth Rate) noted in the release of the latest update to the association’s 20-year air routes to, from and within Asia-Pacific. They will see an extra 1.8 billion annual passengers by 2035, with an overall market size of 3.1 billion. Its annual average growth rate of 4.7% will be the second-highest, behind the Middle East.

▄▄▄
WHY USE BITAIR? A GREAT PAYMENT SOLUTION

Payment Solutions, especially for travel & tourism industry has great potential and plays an integral role in reaching the main microeconomic goals which regard economic growth, employment, sustainable economic and social development.

There is no change in payment solutions that is recognized to effectively and efficiently handle the rapid economic growth within the market. Today a majority of consumers are facing difficulties regarding payment methods. Money transfer charges are increasing and transaction times are longer than before. The amount of a single transaction payment is also limited. A new payment system would allow firms, individuals, governments and other economic agents to transfer money on a daily basis without such inconveniences.

Therefore, Bitair is building a different payment system. It is designed to facilitate on-demand payment. It is secure, has lower fees than traditional payment methods, faster access with no limitation of the amount used to buy any travel & tourism services.

▄▄▄
ICO SCHEDULE

▶ Token Allocation

• o   15% to Investor Presale
  • o   55% to Investor Public ICO (15% to bonus fund and 40% to purchase)
  • o   20% to Bitair Foundation
  • o   10% to Bitair Team

▶ Butget distribution

• 25% kept as reserve
  • 10% for Marketing, promotion purposes
  • 25% for expenditure  related to platform development and business expansion
  • 40% be stored to control technological development.

▄▄▄
Team:
The team behind the project is a combination of experienced managers, blockchain developers and cryptocurrency experts. View team members with their background here.

▶ Roadmap: https://bitair.io/
▶ Exchange: Soon (Bittrex firstly)

BTCA token distribution is not available for U.S and Hong Kong residents.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Bitair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:33:47 AM

Nice project and nice team. I like this idea & I don't think of seen a decentralized version of like your team is doing
I've heard of your concept a few weeks ago but I still will put in a few ether in a day or two.

Thank you for your comment. We hope Bitair will bring great benefits to our investors  Smiley
Bitair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:08:43 AM

Presale is live!
Bitair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:40:30 AM

6 days left to end Presale. Signup website to shared more information!

ajaymartin

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:19:57 AM

I'm interested in your project. I wrote an email and received quick reply than i thought

I did deposit on you, i hope we can make money from it!
Bitair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:26:18 AM

I'm interested in your project. I wrote an email and received quick reply than i thought

I did deposit on you, i hope we can make money from it!

Thank you, we hope this will satisfy you!
SleepMachine

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:39:50 AM

Do you have any bounty campaign for this project. I use asia pacific airline a lot. nice project maybe will useful for my life

vankinhluan

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:45:15 AM

Wow. This might be interesting. Are you planning bounty programm?

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
Vanellsworth

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:56:42 AM

total token of BTCA ??
Bitair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:09:55 AM

Do you have any bounty campaign for this project. I use asia pacific airline a lot. nice project maybe will useful for my life

Thanks SleepMachine, pls signup on our website to be shared news. We will update more interesting news related booking airlines tickets and new partnership via auto email system. Bitair has also potential to deliver new fast and reliable payment solution in our lives  Wink
Bitair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:22:23 AM

total token of BTCA ??

We supply 150mln BTCA for presale. It's comming the final day and 400 mln BTCA for public sale.

Thank you!
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:39:14 AM

Thanks SleepMachine, pls signup on our website to be shared news. We will update more interesting news related booking airlines tickets and new partnership via auto email system. Bitair has also potential to deliver new fast and reliable payment solution in our lives  Wink

is good if you want promote use bounty campaign
you can announcement and post in bounties section, so promote youre coin can maximal, not private bounty campaign by via email

about auto email system you can open newsletter campaign
Bitair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:26:19 AM

Wow. This might be interesting. Are you planning bounty programm?

Thks, we are going to build some bounty programs, we look forward to your participation  Smiley
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:01:56 AM

Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency and yet it doesn't have millions of transactions daily, how come your platform has millions of transactions

Since Jan 2017? that's a bold claim as well as the claim about collecting $2M in presale mate. there are many other projects doing what you are doing

And all of them are dead kind of, I don't see any adoption and people are more interested paying with Bitcoin for things like that. that second post by

A newbie gave you away.
Bitair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 03:39:50 AM

Thank you for your comments. We conducted research by deploying trial version and that is actual. The market we obtained the result is Southeast asia where nations of large population use popularly online payment method such as indonesia, philippines, india,...
Idea is likely crazy and incredible as the same thought in 1900s that we can't imagize how today e-commerce can move forward successfully.
Bitair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 04:02:15 AM

Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency and yet it doesn't have millions of transactions daily, how come your platform has millions of transactions

Since Jan 2017? that's a bold claim as well as the claim about collecting $2M in presale mate. there are many other projects doing what you are doing

And all of them are dead kind of, I don't see any adoption and people are more interested paying with Bitcoin for things like that. that second post by

A newbie gave you away.

Thank you for your comments. We conducted research by deploying trial version and that is actual. The market we obtained the result is Southeast asia where nations of large population use popularly online payment method such as indonesia, philippines, india,...
Idea is likely crazy and incredible as the same thought in 1900s that we can't imagize how today e-commerce can move forward successfully.
darko84

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:06:09 AM

Interesting project.  A travel payment solution is surely something we need.
Bitair (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 04:37:12 AM

is good if you want promote use bounty campaign
you can announcement and post in bounties section, so promote youre coin can maximal, not private bounty campaign by via email

about auto email system you can open newsletter campaign

Ok, yes, surely every bounty campaign will be public to community. Thank you!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: