Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln  (Read 21958 times)
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

Excellent project and a strong team, please tell me, will the application be presented on a mobile platform?
I think it's necessary! After all, it is very convenient, you can purchase any online services directly from your phone!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:04:10 AM

Do you think that there is not? People are more and more beginning to travel.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:09:09 AM

Excellent project and a strong team, please tell me, will the application be presented on a mobile platform?
I think it's necessary! After all, it is very convenient, you can purchase any online services directly from your phone!
Are you sure that it will be convenient to do on the phone, is it worth to spend money for the development?
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year.
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:17:07 AM

Are you sure that it will be convenient to do on the phone, is it worth to spend money for the development?
Of course, you can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
Neutrality

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year.
I agree with this, but why should someone choose BTCA?
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

Great project, I've been following it for a long time! A very strong team with an innovative idea! Well done!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:33:28 AM

Of course, you can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
I fully agree with you, if you are not satisfied with the phone, the mobile devices also include tablets that are now able to replace the computer!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:36:55 AM

Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:07:59 AM

I fully agree with you, if you are not satisfied with the phone, the mobile devices also include tablets that are now able to replace the computer!
Perhaps you are right, And the sale of tokens still goes?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I am sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:13:57 AM

But which currency will this payment service support?
Well, I think there will not be any restrictions.
The service aims to provide a comfortable, fast and safe means for payments in the tourism industry, I think this is a very good product!

Bitair will be a brilliant District chain project in the tourism industry, and it will stand out in 2018. The market of the tourism industry is very large and the prospect is very good. The project team is doing well. Cool
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

But which currency will this payment service support?
Well, I think there will not be any restrictions.
The service aims to provide a comfortable, fast and safe means for payments in the tourism industry, I think this is a very good product!

Yes, Bitair is bringing these changes to the tourism industry. It's really great. This year it should have a good development, let us look forward to its growth. Cheesy
yewq888

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

Indeed, I am sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!

It's a safe and convenient payment platform. The concept is good. The project team has good experience in tourism industry, and the future development should be excellent in similar projects.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:44:19 AM

Perhaps you are right, And the sale of tokens still goes?
If I'm not mistaken, yes. All the detailed information you can find on their official website! https://bitair.io/
Neutrality

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

Maybe you're right, well, then we'll see what happens in the end!
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

very supportive long-term projects
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:47:30 PM

in your opinion a few months is a lot?

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

in your opinion a few months is a lot?
it seems to be absolutely standard term of work of the ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: