Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln  (Read 21958 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

Tell me please, will the application be presented as a mobile application?
I'm sure of this, now mobile devices occupy a significant part of our life, and use is much more convenient and faster!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:59:47 PM

Wow, great project! Will use be available in all countries, or are there any restrictions?
Well, since the idea is based on travel, I think that in the future there is a goal to enter the world market!
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

The idea of the project is really very relevant, I hope the project will end successfully!
Why did you like the project so much? There are many competitors on the market, than they stand out among them?
Yes, almost everyone, now tourism is developing at a breakneck speed, and to organize such a project for its development and support is just a great idea! In addition, other projects always have some negative side! About BTCA, I can not say anything negative, so I think that the project is waiting for a great future!
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:30:34 PM

I'm sure of this, now mobile devices occupy a significant part of our life, and use is much more convenient and faster!
Do you think that mobile phones will be convenient in using this kind of application?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:34:53 PM

Wow, great project! Will use be available in all countries, or are there any restrictions?
Well, since the idea is based on travel, I think that in the future there is a goal to enter the world market!
That would be great, but there will certainly be difficulties with competition!
costgranda

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:41:46 PM

The idea of the project is really very relevant, I hope the project will end successfully!
Why did you like the project so much? There are many competitors on the market, than they stand out among them?
Yes, almost everyone, now tourism is developing at a breakneck speed, and to organize such a project for its development and support is just a great idea! In addition, other projects always have some negative side! About BTCA, I can not say anything negative, so I think that the project is waiting for a great future!
I fully agree with you, especially with such a strong team, they will be able to fulfill all tasks! I will say more, they can easily become # 1 on the market!
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:47:03 PM

Do you think that mobile phones will be convenient in using this kind of application?
Of course, although a number of mobile devices also include tablets! I think that now an ordinary tablet can completely replace your computer in an average application!
okaypool

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:03:29 AM

I believe that competition is not a problem at all, but an engine of success! In a competitive environment, everyone is trying to improve their product, and the BTCA will do everything at the highest level!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:04:45 AM

I fully agree with you, especially with such a strong team, they will be able to fulfill all tasks! I will say more, they can easily become # 1 on the market!
Perhaps you are right, then it remains to wait and see how they will prove themselves in the work! Good luck!
costgranda

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:08:43 AM

Of course, although a number of mobile devices also include tablets! I think that now an ordinary tablet can completely replace your computer in an average application!
I fully agree with you, the more this company will be able to make a very convenient application, so that the user feels comfortable using!
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:25:47 AM

I believe that competition is not a problem at all, but an engine of success! In a competitive environment, everyone is trying to improve their product, and the BTCA will do everything at the highest level!
Well, let's hope for it, because the application would be very convenient to use in every point of the globe!
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

This is just a wonderful project with a huge potential, I'm sure that the team will cope with the task! Tell me, will there be a mobile application, in particular a phone?
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

This is just a wonderful project with a huge potential, I'm sure that the team will cope with the task! Tell me, will there be a mobile application, in particular a phone?
I think it's necessary! After all, it is very convenient, you can purchase any online services directly from your phone! You can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

I think it's necessary! After all, it is very convenient, you can purchase any online services directly from your phone! You can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
I fully agree with you, if you are not satisfied with the phone, the mobile devices also include tablets that are now able to replace the computer!
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it? why should someone choose BTCA?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it? why should someone choose BTCA?
Do you think that there is not? People are more and more beginning to travel.
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year. Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year. Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I'm sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

Indeed, I'm sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
Maybe you're right, well, then we'll see what happens in the end!
retrend

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

On what technology is this project built?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: