Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln  (Read 21958 times)
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it? why should someone choose BTCA?
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it? why should someone choose BTCA?
Do you think that there is not? People are more and more beginning to travel.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year. Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year. Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I'm sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

Indeed, I'm sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
Maybe you're right, well, then we'll see what happens in the end!
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

It's positioned as a platform for tourism, right?
And what prevents me from paying for flights or transportation with other means?
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

And what prevents me from paying for flights or transportation with other means?
Well, just this platform was originally created for this purpose, it is most closely integrated into the sphere of tourist flights.
Nobody interferes with using any other means, just in this case you will get much more bonuses and benefits.
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

Well, just this platform was originally created for this purpose, it is most closely integrated into the sphere of tourist flights.
Nobody interferes with using any other means, just in this case you will get much more bonuses and benefits.
As far as I know, they have entered into a partnership with IATA
It is very cool!
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

It is very cool!
Hmm...
Well, what are the benefits of this agreement?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

And what special advantages will this platform give me?
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

It is very cool!
Hmm...
This will provide new opportunities in terms of service and cost of services. Since the agreement is straightforward with aviompanies.
Most likely users of this service will have special privileges or opportunities, which ordinary passengers will be deprived of.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

It is very cool!
Hmm...
This will provide new opportunities in terms of service and cost of services. Since the agreement is straightforward with aviompanies.
Most likely users of this service will have special privileges or opportunities, which ordinary passengers will be deprived of.

It sounds good, I hope it will be so  Smiley
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

Is there anything known about Bounty company? She exists?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

I can not say anything to you about this, you'd better address this issue to the organizers or developers! Judging by the fact that the sale of tokens is coming to an end, I do not think you have time to participate in Bounty!
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:08:01 PM

I can not say anything to you about this, you'd better address this issue to the organizers or developers! Judging by the fact that the sale of tokens is coming to an end, I do not think you have time to participate in Bounty!
And where can I contact them?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

And where can I contact them?
I think the answer to the telegrams is the quickest, but you can wait until they answer you here!
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

"Bitair is seen as an important work in progress", meaning the project is very promising. But aviation related services, car rentals, cruise lines, hotels, trains, travel insurance, and travel packages have many other companies running it. What advantages do you offer that make you sure of the success of this project?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

tokens pretty good grow in value.looks very good and promising, I like everything
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

Wow, great project! Will use be available in all countries, or are there any restrictions?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

tokens pretty good grow in value.looks very good and promising, I like everything

growing as well as the bonus lol.I'm not the only one impressed with their work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: