Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln  (Read 21958 times)
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

So it turns out, the founders will cooperate with airlines to provide their services, right?I understand this will only affect air travel? Yes?

As far as I understand, yes, it is for this strategy that they are going to work.What do you mean?

This is a rather laborious process, it seems to me.
It is necessary to agree with a lot of aviompanies, come to a common solution, etc.
How can they do it all?This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?
This is all done much easier.
Airlines are included in a single union of IATA.Well, this is a single payment system for tourists. I think that the application of this service will be much broader than just air travel. After all, you can travel not only on airplanes, there are many other ways. This service is a convenient tool to pay for all these services.

And so all arrangements will be concluded through this union, this greatly simplifies the whole process!  Smiley
Sounds great, let's hope for a successful implementation of this idea!Then this is a very interesting service!
When do developers plan to launch it?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

tokens pretty good grow in value.the site is cool and the way the design is pretty good

growing as well as the bonus lol. in my opinion the main thing in the design of this website that it fits the theme
a good system with tokens in my opinion. by the way, Yes I was also impressed
and I think that complicated. it's nice when you go to the site and immediately understand the level of the project and its themes
why do you think so? it seems to me that the high quality is immediately apparent on well, in the case of this project for sure
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

So it turns out, the founders will cooperate with airlines to provide their services, right?I understand this will only affect air travel? Yes?

As far as I understand, yes, it is for this strategy that they are going to work.What do you mean?

It is necessary to agree with a lot of aviompanies, come to a common solution, etc.
How can they do it all?This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?
Airlines are included in a single union of IATA.Well, this is a single payment system for tourists. I think that the application of this service will be much broader than just air travel. After all, you can travel not only on airplanes, there are many other ways. This service is a convenient tool to pay for all these services.

And so all arrangements will be concluded through this union, this greatly simplifies the whole process!  Smiley
Sounds great, let's hope for a successful implementation of this idea!Then this is a very interesting service!
I understand this will only affect air travel? Yes?I'm not sure exactly, but in my opinion in early 2018
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

tokens pretty good grow in value.the site is cool and the way the design is pretty good

growing as well as the bonus lol. in my opinion the main thing in the design of this website that it fits the theme
and I think that complicated. it's nice when you go to the site and immediately understand the level of the project and its themes
why do you think so? it seems to me that the high quality is immediately apparent on well, in the case of this project for sure
because it depends on pre sales and interest grow very long and weird.Indeed, while the platform is already available on mobile app which can be downloaded from playstore (for android). IOs is yet to launched, but coming soon.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

I understand this will only affect air travel? Yes?I'm not sure exactly, but in my opinion in early 2018

What do you mean?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

because it depends on pre sales and interest grow very long and weird.Indeed, while the platform is already available on mobile app which can be downloaded from playstore (for android). IOs is yet to launched, but coming soon.
in my opinion everything looks fine and there's nothing unusual here.I understand correctly that this is due to restrictions on the law? Right?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

What do you mean?

This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?
Seidr

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

in my opinion everything looks fine and there's nothing unusual here.I understand correctly that this is due to restrictions on the law? Right?
I don't think anyway system looks complicated.As far as I understand, yes. Many ICO have problems with these markets.
But no one will be able to track your bought tokens, so these restrictions will be imposed by somebody restraining
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

What do you mean?

This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?

Well, this is a single payment system for tourists. I think that the application of this service will be much broader than just air travel. After all, you can travel not only on airplanes, there are many other ways. This service is a convenient tool to pay for all these services.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

I don't think anyway system looks complicated.As far as I understand, yes. Many ICO have problems with these markets.
But no one will be able to track your bought tokens, so these restrictions will be imposed by somebody restraining
can't agree with you unfortunately. I believe that competition is not a problem at all, but an engine of success! In a competitive environment, everyone is trying to improve their product, and the BTCA will do everything at the highest level!
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

What do you mean?

Well, this is a single payment system for tourists. I think that the application of this service will be much broader than just air travel. After all, you can travel not only on airplanes, there are many other ways. This service is a convenient tool to pay for all these services.

Then this is a very interesting service!
Seidr

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:47:34 PM

can't agree with you unfortunately. I believe that competition is not a problem at all, but an engine of success! In a competitive environment, everyone is trying to improve their product, and the BTCA will do everything at the highest level!
Yes, as far as I know the sale of tokens will be unavailable for US residents and also for Hong Kong
kinggg!

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

Yes, as far as I know the sale of tokens will be unavailable for US residents and also for Hong Kong

lol can you just say me how they could forbiden something anyone can buy with a simple connexion? im pretty sure that american have buy this too.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

Are there any restrictions on the sale of tokens?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

BTCdude007

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

I understand correctly that this is due to restrictions on the law? Right?
elrugrim

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

I understand correctly that this is due to restrictions on the law? Right?
As far as I understand, yes. Many ICO have problems with these markets.
But no one will be able to track your bought tokens, so these restrictions will be imposed by somebody restraining  Wink
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

So it turns out, the founders will cooperate with airlines to provide their services, right?
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

So it turns out, the founders will cooperate with airlines to provide their services, right?
As far as I understand, yes, it is for this strategy that they are going to work.
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

As far as I understand, yes, it is for this strategy that they are going to work.
It is necessary to agree with a lot of airlines, come to a common solution, etc.
How can they do it all?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: