Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:40:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best airdrop you ever got (or didnt get)  (Read 4872 times)
beezle (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:40:44 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 10:59:10 AM by beezle

Whats are some airdrops you got that ended up being worth alot? Could be from last week or could be from a couple years ago.

Basically I am curious about airdrops that have long since happened that you felt lucky to have participated in.

Any airdrop millionaires out there?
Or even any airdrop thousandaires?

As for my best airdrop, sadly it was one I almost got. On June 2nd this year I missed out on the FUCKtoken airdrop of 10000 free tokens by just a few hours. I then missed out on same airdrop later that day after the dev offered to let me participate if I could send 0.001 ETH to cover transaction fees, or around $0.22 in ETH. Three months later the value of that airdrop is now around $450. Other airdrops I received are worth <$1 so I definately missed out on a good one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MatrixMining

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:23:07 AM

DeepOnion seems to be best now, but only Member and above can join. They drop about $500 - $1000 (current price) worth of coins for every participant every week.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:24:49 AM

I was hopping to get a decent amount of byteball after I linked a considerable amount of bitcoin addresses in the last airdrop, but I got less than $50 worth of byteball for more than $10000 worth of BTC linked. Honestly it was a waste of time. I don't know if I did something wrong of the rates are this shit at this point of the airdrop.
beezle (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:50:23 AM

That sounds too good to be true. You and I are both Newbies, and therefore cant participate in it, but I am curious if those numbers are legit.

Has anyone actually received any airdrop from DeepOnion that wants to tell us how much they're getting from it, or got from it, if reading this anytime in the future.

DeepOnion seems to be best now, but only Member and above can join. They drop about $500 - $1000 (current price) worth of coins for every participant every week.

TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:52:22 AM

DeepOnion is definitely the best airdrop I ever participated in.

The dev made a very good move by making the airdrop 40 weeks long, distributing coins once a week and combining the airdrop with signature campaign. This gives the project a lot of advertising and very big supportive community has been built already.

And as was said already above, money-wise it's also excellent, all participants get like $500 - $1000+ worth of coins every week (at current Onion price), which is quite a lot. It means that if you participate in all 40 drops, the coins you get for free can be worth at least $40k.

If you are eligible, you should definitely apply and join in Smiley

sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 10:58:23 AM

There is one more promising coin with airdrop. Do not miss it out. It is EthereumDark https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106405.0
Total supply 4.2mln and Proof of Stake/ Proof of work algo. Focused on secure and anonymous trading.
Hope you'll manage be there in time!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:04:05 AM

ByteBall

and it is not just the value of it, i really liked the project too. it seems so cool with some nice features on it. Byteball is not randomly the 4th highest value coin of all times (it was actually 3rd but Dash got pumped and went above it).

I was hopping to get a decent amount of byteball after I linked a considerable amount of bitcoin addresses in the last airdrop, but I got less than $50 worth of byteball for more than $10000 worth of BTC linked. Honestly it was a waste of time. I don't know if I did something wrong of the rates are this shit at this point of the airdrop.

they changed the airdrop this round.
> less free coins for bitcoin holders
> more free coins for Byteball holders

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
beezle (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:06:20 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 05:01:02 AM by beezle

Thanks for sharing your experience with the DeepOnion airdrop. i will check it out in a week or so once a new forum activity period starts and I can graduate from a newbie..And so on until I qualify...

DeepOnion is definitely the best airdrop I ever participated in.

The dev made a very good move by making the airdrop 40 weeks long, distributing coins once a week and combining the airdrop with signature campaign. This gives the project a lot of advertising and very big supportive community has been built already.

And as was said already above, money-wise it's also excellent, all participants get like $500 - $1000+ worth of coins every week (at current Onion price), which is quite a lot. It means that if you participate in all 40 drops, the coins you get for free can be worth at least $40k.

If you are eligible, you should definitely apply and join in Smiley

Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:11:31 AM

I tried to attend, but was unfortunately not lucky last two weeks, but will continue to try. But I would recommend to you to also join the DeepOnion community. It provides a lot of news and helps best to get into the overall community and share thoughts with fellows. https://deeponion.org/community/
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:15:52 AM

The best actual airdrop i think is DeepOnion. But i can't and couldn't participate as i was a newbie. And i still can't participate as my account was created after a certain date. Lots of airdrop conditions are like that.
I think, they are afraid that newbie just vanished after the airdrop and don't participate enough. That's why they want older members.
You can maybe try bitcoinx or bitcoin love. The value of bitcoinx seems not bad and the dev seems a nice person. I think airdrop are still active.
I got some bitcoinx and bitcoin love. So it is a real airdrop. The only problem could be with the wallets, because the antivirus detects some kind of virus.
But i think it could be a false alarm. I hope so, we never know.
The value of bitcoinx seems ok. It can be exchanged at Novaexchange.
For signature campaign, i still didn't receive coins (or maybe i didn't check?). And for Facebook, you should not hide your friends and your post...
So i think you can participate in Facebook airdrops if you don't care about sharing your life and data. We help them reach more people by liking and sharing
their post.
And some ask to have more than 1000 real friends... Is it really possible to know well so many people? I think it is exagerate. Maybe for bloggers or youtubers.
But they are not real friends. Just people who want to have more a certain information. But it can help them spread the news.
Have anyone get airdrop of OmiseGo? Too bad i didn't have Ether in my wallet at the date they decide. But i think the airdrop was very small and not really worth. Only if you had lots of Ether in the wallet.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:23:26 AM

Byteball airdrop was the best in my opinion. It is not only a promising project but he gave a lot of coins, I invested in byteball immediately after the first airdrop and connect your btc address to participate and not going to stop participation Smiley
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:25:32 AM

so far DeepOnion is the best airdrop because my friend gets 70k in 4 weeks, im jr.member right now. only member and above rank can participate on that event..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:33:08 AM

Byteball is such a nice airdrop, because the team behind it is going to make it great. Theyre not only airdropping some coins, they are active devs.
Another airdrop I like is BTX, you get 3% every week on mondays.

And I missed the airdrop of decred man. I wish I could turn back the time to claim my free coins Sad
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:35:37 AM

DeepOnion is clearly the best airdrop since I am in crypto coins.

Between 500 and 1000 dollars a week! it's just huge. Shocked

You are entitled to sell 10% but I think the best is still Holder.

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
beezle (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:42:34 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 05:04:34 AM by beezle

I found a link posted in another thread that goes to a spreadsheet containing details of each round of the DeepOnion airdrop:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11-02XSUsyzNcPUHjqjwGPrfqai_OAhL-EZLSjxue6JY/edit#gid=0

The DeepOnion airdrop looks legit, and it's got to be the best kept secret here despite its signature being *everywhere*.

I also had no idea it was like that before this thread, and I've been seeing the signature for weeks, especially since I am always looking at new ANNs for airdrops.

funkwerk101

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:49:57 PM

In the current market i would have to say Deep Onion
Very strict airdrop policy in place, a massive following and a high value drop each week.

A lot of work has gone into it and looks like it will continue to

Edit: thought i should add if you are looking to get involved study the requirements 3 times over!

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
infinity_times_nil

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:53:51 PM

For me it's also Byteball - for all the reasons already listed.
I linked a small amount of BTC , after that I bought a bit (since I believe in the project), so I also got a small amount from the last drop. It's a nice idea to stake it for people who hold it.
Shoxc

Activity: 170
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:57:42 PM

I heard that Minerium was a sick Airdrop. I have heard of some people who created many wallets to profit from it in ridiculous ways.
For myself, I can only confirm what many people here already said: DeepOnion is really good atm.
1x12ty

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:00:58 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 01:08:54 PM by 1x12ty

i see DeepOnion 's topic increment so fast
 this morning is  ~ 900 pages and now is 970 ,
this topic always first page ANN ,
 it seem be stick  by user
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:01:06 PM

DeepOnion is clearly the best airdrop since I am in crypto coins.

Between 500 and 1000 dollars a week! it's just huge. Shocked

You are entitled to sell 10% but I think the best is still Holder.

are you sure ? that deeponion airdrop like that ?
if yes can you share the link for airdrop details, so after my current signature campaign ended i will try to join there

You have the link in my signature  Wink, but here is the link on the official announcement.

Sincerely it's interesting and remunerative and despite all the FUD and criticism on the project, I think it can be a very good winning bet!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: