Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best airdrop you ever got (or didnt get)  (Read 4884 times)
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:16:17 AM

I think for airdrop coins today is eBtc because the price is fantastic if it is getting from airdrop. Unfortunately I missed that moment and now feel very sorry maybe I will not repeat it for other airdrop
naocb

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:30:35 AM

byteball. Believe those were really fair and easy distributions. Only problem was every time everyone sold GBYTE they had got from the airdrops... its price is one ninth now.
rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:44:09 AM

The best airdrop for me is Byteball, it will be even better if I started from the first airdrop. I have also joined other airdrops like PRXY, badcoin etc, but they are not really worth any money yet.
Choulwook28

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:54:11 AM

I wanted to join bitcoinstake but I'm still newbie. Even other airdrops need us to level up our rank. So keep on going to level up. Many airdrops had wasted because my current rank still newbie. Goodluck to me.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:07:30 AM

The best airdrop I received till now is proxy it’s still not in exchange but overall concept of project and team is looking awesome even they already done with product demo in Facebook live. Hope the whole airdrop worth after ico finished .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:47:47 AM

I think for airdrop coins today is eBtc because the price is fantastic if it is getting from airdrop. Unfortunately I missed that moment and now feel very sorry maybe I will not repeat it for other airdrop

Yeah like you I also missed that airdrop and I feel like it's my lose for not joining like I missed some part of my life. Grin
But before that there's ethd and I joined but unfortunately as soon as I got my coins I sold it like I think it will lose it's value because it's an airdrop and have some profit but after a week it pumps hard and I really regret from what I did. Lesson learned for me.  Wink

Happy Coding Life Smiley
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:48:54 AM

The best airdrop going on now is surely Deeponion. Look at the community, stronger than any other ones. The airdrops are conducted in a systematic way and they have a very good team also. It's surely the best ICO of the year, still a lot of time remaining to get started.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:02:37 PM

I just want to try to follow the airdrop, for example like eBTC that recently appeared, but unfortunately I miss it, it seems also airdrop have limited participants, when I want to follow the airdrop is always full

shrikant7t

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:25:01 PM

Whats are some airdrops you got that ended up being worth alot? Could be from last week or could be from a couple years ago.

Basically I am curious about airdrops that have long since happened that you felt lucky to have participated in.

Any airdrop millionaires out there?
Or even any airdrop thousandaires?

As for my best airdrop, sadly it was one I almost got. On June 2nd this year I missed out on the FUCKtoken airdrop of 10000 free tokens by just a few hours. I then missed out on same airdrop later that day after the dev offered to let me participate if I could send 0.001 ETH to cover transaction fees, or around $0.22 in ETH. Three months later the value of that airdrop is now around $450. Other airdrops I received are worth <$1 so I definately missed out on a good one.

Stellar airdrop last 2 years ago was good. i got almost 5 btc in that airdrop. but the value of btc then is not that high. $200 per btc only.
but its good because im only a student back then.
great ..
tegalrejo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:39:12 PM

ebtc is my best airdrop that i ever gotten, and it was my first time i get airdrop

with fantastic price in the marketplace, even though there were some good airdrop results

but right now ebtc is the best airdrop I've ever get and I hope next time

can get better airdrop than ebtc
wismases

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:41:51 PM

I have never followed airdrop. Because it still lacks understanding, as well as most of today's airdrop always ask for telegram. While I'm less interested in it.
Shivasenap

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:57:45 PM

I got EBTC. This is the best airdrop I have got so far.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:21:45 AM

I got EBTC. This is the best airdrop I have got so far.
For now i have ETG,LTCC,PROXY and EBIT..I do not know what these are the best airdrop..i have not been selling at the market....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:28:52 AM

I have joined in several airdrops here in forum and in telegram , twitter , and i have been rewarded in some of them , i have several tokens on my mew that i received from the airdrops that i have joined. I receive , FUDD, JS , IBTC ,10MT , EXRN ,GEN , BLUE ,BTCR , PANTS , LTCW , POS , TKN ,ATN. those are the tokens i received , hope to received more .

zaq130

Activity: 280
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:05:45 AM

I joined several airdrops.

According to my ehterploer.io, eDoge has the biggest value, the amount I got from the airdrop worth more than 40,000 US$.
The problem is that, it is only listed on EtherDelta with small volume and dev team is shit.

The best I received could be EtherBlue, first I though it is a scam as well.
However, the project seems moving toward moon now and the price is pumping!!

DarkAce

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

I think eBTC  according to my frend.
tha2er99

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:28:53 PM

LTG and ETHD are my best !

made 200$ each Smiley

beside those two i got worthless coins
angohanta

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:33:11 PM

DeepOnion is definitely the best airdrop I ever participated in.

The dev made a very good move by making the airdrop 40 weeks long, distributing coins once a week and combining the airdrop with signature campaign. This gives the project a lot of advertising and very big supportive community has been built already.

And as was said already above, money-wise it's also excellent, all participants get like $500 - $1000+ worth of coins every week (at current Onion price), which is quite a lot. It means that if you participate in all 40 drops, the coins you get for free can be worth at least $40k.

If you are eligible, you should definitely apply and join in Smiley

Check my post regarding DO scam, it's percentage based now so how can you get such a large amount?lol. tired of seeing shillers of Deep Onion all over BCT. Trying to pump up a dying coin lol.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Cazemiro

Activity: 252
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:33:38 PM

I'm new in airdrops, but BCH, is in a good price now, and that is my favorite!
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:43:44 PM

The best airdrop I'm currently attending should be semux. The coin is still in development, using its own network, a bit like lisk, and the main net next year.
 Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: