Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH target 1000$ in ending of this year  (Read 13461 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:13:53 PM

Anyone have any thoughts on how CryptoKitties has affected the price of ETH?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptokitties-cryptocatastrophe-viral-kitties-cause-180100270.html

people need ETH to play the game, they will buy more and price will go up. it might straggle a bit bc of the txs fees and lagging etc.

See for everything we need to wait patiently because already the price of ETH increased a lot in the year 2017. Don't expect sudden growth within days and minutes ETH will take time to reach more than 1000$ in coming days.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:17:19 PM

Ethereum is expected to increase triple the amount of the present value. Also, the ethereum smart contract getting adopted by several ico's will help keeping the growth sustain. I don't find any targeted value to be reached, but have the trust that bitcoin will grow high and reach above $2000 by the upcoming year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:26:31 PM

ETH price now is just $449$ and I dont see and signals prove that it can reach $1000 at the end of this year. I think maybe in 2018, that will take place.

marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:30:41 PM

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptokitties-cryptocatastrophe-viral-kitties-cause-180100270.html
The cryptokitties didn't give anything to the ethereum but the only good thing about that if the cryptokitties provides ethereum as a working platform rather than another project with a lot of promises with zero fact to be delivered. The scalability can be increased through hardfork. I must not feel a worry about that.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:36:43 PM

The cryptokitties didn't give anything to the ethereum but the only good thing about that if the cryptokitties provides ethereum as a working platform rather than another project with a lot of promises with zero fact to be delivered. The scalability can be increased through hardfork. I must not feel a worry about that.

It gives attention to ethereum. And maybe more adoption.
And it's going to make a hardfork happen improving the eth network.
SideR

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:37:54 PM

ETH price now is just $449$ and I dont see and signals prove that it can reach $1000 at the end of this year. I think maybe in 2018, that will take place.
Let is hope for the best and next year will be promising for more altcoins which in most cases are based on ETH
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:40:01 PM

It will hit it at beggining of 2018 so just wait for it cause now it will be just going slowly up and slowly down, so i believe that it will happen in february.

rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:02:00 PM

If ethereum would be $1000 in this i might be so happy because i have so many ethereum holdings that can be seriously doubled just so easy my money. In fact i think it wouldn't happen because of what bitcoin taking the momentum and getting ethereum investors go to bitcoin
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:59:02 PM

Game of Ethereum is going ridiculosly good. $1000 is even low for me. (Watching bitcoin cash doing $1000 in a week was enough.) Ethereum solves chain probs -> Eth goes $1500. Quick math.

The blockchain network problem of ethereum is significant now. If they could solve this problem, we can observe another price rally for ethereum at least for 2x or 3x. Ethereum is sleeping for long time. When it turns alive, the price will go above $1k very fast.
My target for the price of Ethereum is only $600 for this year. Currently, we just have more than 20 days to be end 2017, I don't think we can see more moves in the altcoin market after the correction of the Bitcoin price in next few days.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
chiggx

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:05:43 PM

I think $1000 by the end of this year is unlikely but not impossible. I think the cryptokitties phenomenon may not have directly helped the price but it did give ethereum (and cryptocurrencies in general) exposure which should lead to higher demand and hence a higher price soon.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryqtovn83

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:09:33 PM

Before think about $1000 ETH need solve their network all congestion by kitties. It make ETH become ugly and ICO will need find another way to/blockchain better than ETH now
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:16:44 PM

Game of Ethereum is going ridiculosly good. $1000 is even low for me. (Watching bitcoin cash doing $1000 in a week was enough.) Ethereum solves chain probs -> Eth goes $1500. Quick math.

The blockchain network problem of ethereum is significant now. If they could solve this problem, we can observe another price rally for ethereum at least for 2x or 3x. Ethereum is sleeping for long time. When it turns alive, the price will go above $1k very fast.
My target for the price of Ethereum is only $600 for this year. Currently, we just have more than 20 days to be end 2017, I don't think we can see more moves in the altcoin market after the correction of the Bitcoin price in next few days.
I don't know anymore, cryptokitties might've put Ethereum into a bear market. It had only 700k tx per day and that already brought Ethereum to its knees...
baronious

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:24:03 PM

Based on the TA, short term ETH target is around 1k so I believe we will hit that mark either by the end of the year or around the end of January.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:39:50 PM

Based on the TA, short term ETH target is around 1k so I believe we will hit that mark either by the end of the year or around the end of January.
TA doesn't cover unexpected events like the cryptokitties fiasco though, so I wouldn't hold my breath for $1k before this gets solved.
cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:30:56 PM

I hope it happens, and now the eth price is $ 483 still requires a hard pump to reach $ 1000.
Good Luck Etherium !!

Everyone hope but nobody know future and nobody what will be with ETH price if\when BTC will go to 20-30k$ and even more.
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:37:02 PM

LOL, why!

ethereum is strugelling very hard to keep the current price up. and it is barely doing just that hardly above $300
the Chinese ICO ban was a big hit and we will see the real effects in the long term specially as ICO hype is slowly dying off and only a couple of ICOs that are good will remain.

on top of it many speculators believe that changing to PoS will hurt ETH a lot more than anything else in the long run.

more than 3x rise is simple impossible for this. not even their pumpers can do it.

ERC 20 Token ICOs would move to Cardano platform. And also with what EOS is planning to deliver, ETHEREUM would have a very strong battle in 2018 unless Vitalik has something up his sleeves that he is not tellin us.

Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:40:38 PM

BTC is soaring too hard for ETH to grow right now. 1000 will come, but next year.

...That is if the combination of Cardano and EOS doesn't kill it before the $1000 target. Once any protocol can't deliver on it's promises it becomes obsolete and worthless.

cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:55:07 AM

LOL, why!

ethereum is strugelling very hard to keep the current price up. and it is barely doing just that hardly above $300
the Chinese ICO ban was a big hit and we will see the real effects in the long term specially as ICO hype is slowly dying off and only a couple of ICOs that are good will remain.

on top of it many speculators believe that changing to PoS will hurt ETH a lot more than anything else in the long run.

more than 3x rise is simple impossible for this. not even their pumpers can do it.

ERC 20 Token ICOs would move to Cardano platform. And also with what EOS is planning to deliver, ETHEREUM would have a very strong battle in 2018 unless Vitalik has something up his sleeves that he is not tellin us.

Are u shure that tokens on Cardano platform will be more faster and scalable than Erc 20 tokens from ETH and i see that some ICO's create own standarts - Erc644 or Erc223, so ETH can maintain his leading position fro ICO's.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:57:13 PM

It could. Realizing that ETH is second to bitcoin. It could go the same path just like bitcoin. And maybe much  it could go higher that bitcoin. We cant just cant turn the book close. Many stories will be told.
There's far less hype around ETH than around Bitcoin, at least when it comes to the mainstream media. So I don't see Ethereum overtaking Bitcoin at any point. Not to mention that Bitcoin has a massive headstart.
Not only that people have problem understanding bitcoin as it is, if you try to explain ethereum and its capabilities like smart contracts people begin to become dizzy at that point with all the information you are presenting, besides we need to concentrate all our effort in one coin being accepted by the mainstream after that altcoins will have their chance.
Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:38:15 PM

once the cryptokitty issue is dealth with the price will boom Wink
good entry point atm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: