Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:28:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH target 1000$ in ending of this year  (Read 13461 times)
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:08:54 PM

ETH is very good coin after BTC in history of cryptocurrency .i guess it will touch 1000$ in coming few months

Maybe this will come to reality because ethereum is the mosts used altcoin for ICO's and it very popular now like bitcoin. I will save more ethereum now and wait for pumping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:15:19 PM

You guys are in for a big surprise, watch what happens over the next 12 hours
dejan_p

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:35:49 PM

on it's own, at this moment i dont think it will t go to a 1000$ by the end of the year. it could go past 1000$ next year. of course, always keep in mind that any cryptocurrency could go the other way as well.. everybody is expecting that, but sometimes our brains see only what they want to see, and what sounds pleasing to it.

again when the pos gets closer, it sure will.. lot's of people will want to have nodes
anyways, if i learned something these years, that is to keep/hold all the mainstream coins
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:28:18 AM

Ethereum as of now the price is 500 dollars and I think it will increase more in the future but 1000 dollars maybr we see in the month of january 2018. But they have possible to happen before end of this year is 50 percent only. Before I expect the price reach 1000 dollars before end of this year but the progress of the ethereum is very slow so I need to moved my prediction which on that month and year. But we don't know when actaully happen the price of 1000 satoshi .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:54:49 AM

$1000 is still possible by end of this year otherwise very much in Jan or Feb 2018.
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:02:16 AM

I also hope like that, because I have everything for the ethereum League and hopefully achieve the maximum price in accordance with the target.
Justeen

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:47:41 AM

ETH is very good coin after BTC in history of cryptocurrency .i guess it will touch 1000$ in coming few months
yes you are right since past months ETH increase their value and i sure it will go increase to 1000$ in next year.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:54:08 AM

I think not, maybe it can rich 500$- 700$ before year ends. Because eth also affected by the bleeding for almost of the coins that made it impossible to Target $1000.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:42:44 AM

Ethereum as of now the price is 500 dollars and I think it will increase more in the future but 1000 dollars maybr we see in the month of january 2018. But they have possible to happen before end of this year is 50 percent only. Before I expect the price reach 1000 dollars before end of this year but the progress of the ethereum is very slow so I need to moved my prediction which on that month and year. But we don't know when actaully happen the price of 1000 satoshi .
To date, a lot has already been said about the price of the air. Even if the coin rises in price to $ 1,000, then perhaps this is not the limit. So I think that today is the case that is promising to invest their money in ETH.
aywin

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:56:24 AM

Based on the TA, short term ETH target is around 1k so I believe we will hit that mark either by the end of the year or around the end of January.
TA doesn't cover unexpected events like the cryptokitties fiasco though, so I wouldn't hold my breath for $1k before this gets solved.

We must not under estimate influence of cryptokitties on ETH price. Remember what happened on 12 June when world realised ETH blockchain can't even sustain an overhyped ICO like Bancor. Now we thought with the last fork when transactions became fast and cheap that ethereums' problems were solved. That's why ETH price reached all time high eventually. But now as more and more poeple get aware that ETH can't even handle simple game like the kitties, and that's still far away of being capable of sustaining the load of all the projects that are being built on it the price of ETH might crash considerably.
darkav

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:36:28 AM

Based on the TA, short term ETH target is around 1k so I believe we will hit that mark either by the end of the year or around the end of January.
TA doesn't cover unexpected events like the cryptokitties fiasco though, so I wouldn't hold my breath for $1k before this gets solved.

We must not under estimate influence of cryptokitties on ETH price. Remember what happened on 12 June when world realised ETH blockchain can't even sustain an overhyped ICO like Bancor. Now we thought with the last fork when transactions became fast and cheap that ethereums' problems were solved. That's why ETH price reached all time high eventually. But now as more and more poeple get aware that ETH can't even handle simple game like the kitties, and that's still far away of being capable of sustaining the load of all the projects that are being built on it the price of ETH might crash considerably.

Is the exact opposite. ETH has (normally) more than twice the transaction then BTC. cryptokitties added a HUGE load and the Ethereum is still up&running. And with POW, not Casper.
On the paper we know other crypto has "better" technologies (more better, secure, scalable, etc).
In reality (not in whitepapers or twitter) ETH has proven to work, and POS is coming...
aywin

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:15:51 PM

Is the exact opposite. ETH has (normally) more than twice the transaction then BTC. cryptokitties added a HUGE load and the Ethereum is still up&running. And with POW, not Casper.
On the paper we know other crypto has "better" technologies (more better, secure, scalable, etc).
In reality (not in whitepapers or twitter) ETH has proven to work, and POS is coming...

Yes they added huge load, but  I still think just a single project shouldn't be able to put that huge load on ethereum blockchain. It's true that hashing power won't be needed for PoS, but I don't think it will solve scalability issues. I know there's several proposals using side chains or state channels to improve ethereum scalabilty. But those technologies are still more or less paper ideas. Don't get me wrong, I agree ethereum is the most proven platform by far, but it's still far away from being production ready. I'm surpirsed that market doesn't care about it and that the price pumped so insanely high in last couple of days.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:46:08 PM

I think it is not a dream in the cryptocurrency world. In my opinion, Ethereum have a good potential to reach really incredible prices in the future.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:32:33 PM

In my opinion definitely an achievable target for Ethereum. It would make me really happy to see it cracking the $1000 mark before the end of this year (and before Dash).

I think we are at the beginning of an bullish movement on alts, and Ethereum surely will be one of the winners in this bullish market.
valeru.aver

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:42:47 PM

According to statistics, growth is observed, ETH is growing, but there is a decline. now its price is $ 750, I think, until 2018, the maximum will grow to 900$. It would be great if the price went up to 1000$!
shandiem14

Merit: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:52:51 PM

I really believe that ETH target is $1000 but the bitcoin pair is still low as of now but the usd pair will hit that as of this moment. more news and development for ETH. $1000 is what we will see in the upcoming weeks.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:04:04 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 11:18:43 PM by WatchMaker

Ethereum will definitely reach $1,000 benchmark, above and beyond just like bitcoin. it is only just a matter of time.
I'm seeing ethereum price selling at $3,000 by the end of the next 2018 because ethereum can easily do that in 12 months period.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:08:12 PM

1000 $ for Ethereum is not a very high price. I think it will see much higher prices. Bitcoin will continue to rise. Ethereum will not survive in this situation.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:30:35 AM

$1k for Eth could be possible before the year ends. The real question is, does cryptokitties really helping the development of the Eth blockchain? Because as what many have experienced, theres a slow moving transactions and it seems like you need to put more gas to move your transaction a little bit. I know that the game is a hit causing a ton of transactions making the network clogged, delayed transactions, and a pile of unprocessed transactions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
astronaut_in_the_sky

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:33:04 AM

Easily in Q1 2018...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: