Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think will be the future of this market?  (Read 3332 times)
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
I think the market will last long until bitcoin is gone, obviously already bitcoin will not disappear always a lot of devotees. Nothing has to be changed, if there is something to change it must be real shape. The government only sees the real as gold or paper money.
True, Bitcoin will never go away. In the current society, although the government is banned Bitcoin in some countries but Bitcoin is still active and active in some countries such as Korea and Germany.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will grow more. There are now many investors from stock market that are now making investment with cryptocurrency because they found out how profitable are the cryptocurrencies
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:36:17 AM

I am convinced that the market will continue to green so it makes us get a big profit, when the price has reached $ 10,000 then the price will continue to rise and can pass the highest position that occurred in the past year.

PerezPJ97

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:58:38 AM

Guys, Id like to invite you join Bitcointalk's Airdrop, some good oportunity there

Sorry about the looong long message but I needed to copy entirely as I understood...

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:28:49 AM

the bitcoin has bright future, imagine huge rates which it had this year, considering that we have only a small percent of world's population which covers bitcoin that else can occur if we double this number in the next years.
yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

I think, the bitcoin is the future technology, The bitcoin will exist for along years. I think, the reason  why The government donnt recognize it as currency because every countries has own currency.
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:07:29 AM

the eventual fate of the Crypto cash market will be extremely encouraging and solid if the administrations will direct its utilization to guarantee it won't be mishandle and won't be use by the syndicate in their unlawful exercises like tax evasion, sneaking and misrepresentation speculations. On the off chance that the cryptographic forms of money will be secured to just be use to make the country economy to end up solid then without a doubt the entire world will adjust it making the market for all time solid and stable.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:10:27 AM

Let's start with the future. Of course we want crypto currencies to be globally accepted as a means to exchange goods and services across all countries and walks of life. We want a stable and flourishing market for crypto currencies. But then again governments will tax us for any and all bitcoin related transactions for them to accept it. Bureaucracy at it's finest

jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

We can only hope the crypto market continues to show its high price. Because if the crypto market continues to be of high value, the Government will automatically recognize it as a currency and even legalize it in their country. If the crypto market continues to grow and the price is always high certainly the future of crypto market will be very victorious and prosperous.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

Exchange market will be exist until bitcoin have more transaction in daily and there are will be available for exchange market to live until the end of bitcoin and altcoin stop transaction. Government have more power to give chance to exchange market exist in some country, where always have great chance to government to allow or not exchange market of bitcoin. many country have stop the exchange market and many bitcoiner have loss their money in some exchange because was lock by government.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:57:58 AM

I think the future of crypto market will be grow and grow even we experience ups and downs and a lot of fud news. Some government is recognise the crypto market but not totally use it as their own currency.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

I am sure that the future of this market will grow more than now and every day, many new traders will come and join to this market and they are trying to make a profit like the other traders. as long as the cryptocurrencies still exist, many people will join this business because they want to make money like their friends which already join into this business. there will be many new exhanges which offering the different than other exchanges and I am sure that they will attract more trader to join with them.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:07:40 AM

As per me, the future of cryptocurrency is  really bright, the goverments will start to recognize it someday, banks will support blockchain techonogly as well. Big exchanges will accept crytocurrencies as an investment instrument.
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:51:06 AM

I was worried, but there were rumors that this was politics. The government should protect freedom and bitcoin is financial freedom.
The government should not be afraid of losing income, because everyone left the bank. This is not fair.

The government should accepts bitcoin or create new crypto. Because the crypto currency is the future technology, No one can refuse the technology.
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

The future is only for cryptocurrency. The government hinders its implementation, as this is beyond their control. However, their efforts are in vain! Cryptocurrency will be for people and against the government! Enough already to drink blood from the people, look for control elsewhere!  Angry
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

of course being a good future is bitcoin, because bitcoin is one of the most popular coins in the world and it's also easy to do safely for an easy way to generate profits, and also the future of bitcoin will get better.
Nylesor

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

With the fast facing technology we have today it is just obvious that bitcoin have a positive future. It will eventually be known to everybody. Crypto currency for me have no difference to our transactions which are cashless and online. Govt may regulate bitcoin.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

The government of some countries already recognize crypto currency and bitcoin. I think that the crypto currency market is waiting for a bright and long future. The government will be forced to reckon with it, and issue a number of laws that will adjust or partially regulate the country's crypto currency, but so that bitcoin will not lose its unique qualities.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

this market will keep growing for sure. but i expect so many changes in near future. like the ones dominating the market now maybe wont be even at top 10 in coinmarketcap in a few years. because technology is developing so fast and there are so many good alternatives for each project or currency.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:45:19 PM

Bitcoin has a great potential to improve a country’s economy. Especially in case of developing economies, Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency provides people an opportunity to participate in global economy and come out of poverty. Everyone knows that Bitcoin can be used as a way of earning. So, the more the people invest in Bitcoin carefully, the more they earn, the more will they spend, as their purchasing power rises (according to economics). But currently, we are not in that kind of scenario. Also people could possibly use Bitcoin for tax evasion and frauds, which is harmful for the economy. So, proper regulation of this cryptocurrency system is required in order to benefit the economy which I think will be the future of this cryptocurrency market making it much more stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: