Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:16:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIP DASH?  (Read 1989 times)
crypteris

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:50:08 PM

Well, now I am totally confused about dash... I saw cex.io added it to their list and was planning to buy some. But now I am hesitating. Should I?  Huh
riils

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:46:06 PM

Well, now I am totally confused about dash... I saw cex.io added it to their list and was planning to buy some. But now I am hesitating. Should I?  Huh

Your guess is as good as anyone elses. There was no particular reason for Dash to explode and go 500X recently, other than general crazy inflow of money in crypto overall. I would like to see Dash plummet to $1. But I have my own personal, sentimental reasons Smiley
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:06:52 AM

I think DASH is an incredibly risky investment. For the most part it looks like a pyramid scheme. I have no doubt it will be regulated into oblivion one day. Imagine paying taxes on a masternode, paying dividend taxes on you  PoS, making a ledger of all your trades or purchases. It's going to be a nightmare of bureaucracy. Until then its probably one of the best pyramid schemes in the world.
All crypto is a little bit risky. But DASH is for sure the most riskiest coin right now.
Disagree, DASH is a solid project, you may agree with it or not but to say it is the riskiest crypto is a complete mistake, most of the time icos are going to be a lot more risky, especially if we take into account that many of those icos have no merits at all and are nothing but scams or copies from other projects, at least DASH has something going on and I have no doubt that the price is going to keep increasing as our need for privacy increases.
Helioshel

Activity: 27
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:11:48 AM

Dash capitalization right now is 2 bln dollars. It is difficult to understand how they can scam.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: